Living on my own in London

>living on my own in London
>26 years old, have my first real job (a respectable first one) after university, never had attention from women ever, never done anything with them except for prositutes, have had zero social experiences or friends since 18
>decide to go outside during Saturday night just to feel less alone
>go walking in a trendy youth oriented place in the city of London
>see lots of young and attractive people enjoying their youths while I'm on my own
>walk past two women
>as I'm walking past I hear one of them say "Look at the nose on that fucker"
>I'm an ugly and big (middle eastern) nosed person with glasses

I'm being 100 % honest when I say I didn't feel sad at all about the insult itself, I just feel sad that it confirmed that everything behind and in front of me is a void of zero enjoyment. Why even bother when being an ugly male (and yes, I am 6' and lift a lot of weights) is like fighting to get out of the bottom of a giant scrapheap? Not being a normie is a social death sentence.

And I don't mean anything political by this, but it's like there was the double insult of being insulted in an area with lots of progressive graffiti. You can be accepted if you're anything, just as long as you're not genetic shit.

During day time it's sunny as fuck and I have a permanent feeling of not fitting in. During night time it's not even a feeling, it's flashing everywhere right in front of my face.

It really does feel like everything is a scam. Whether expressed in Dostoevsky or Dickens or a corporation's advert, it all feels the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GI7W3aVWR54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking epic, my boy.

You're beautiful OP. I guarantee the right woman will tell you so, esp. if you lift as you say. Too bad you're in fucking London of all places. Don't be defeated my man, there is someone for everyone. Shallow bitches ain't right for anyone, trust.

Here, have a song. youtube.com/watch?v=GI7W3aVWR54

plenty of successful faggots had big noses.

londoners are horrible people, dont take it to heart.

Dude, look into Cognitive Therapy. You're overgeneralizing hardcore from a limited set of experiences. Your looks are almost irrelevant when it comes to making friends. As for getting laid, unless you are absolutely disgusting-looking (and you probably are not), you can get laid if you just put a bit of effort into trying until you become comfortable with yourself in that regard. If you're really fat, try to get skinnier. Try to improve your looks in other ways, etc. You don't have to be in the top 20% of male attractiveness to get laid. You just have to not be completely hideous.

Project much my man? OP doesn't need to believe he is broken, you faggot. He only needs to be lifted a little. London is a shit town where the only thing that matters is money. He's fucking lucky none of the rotten crotch broads there are interested in him. Stuff your Cognitive Therapy up your gay asshole.

it is interesting how progressives spout acceptance, but are the least accepting people. I find conservatives to be genuinely nice and friendly people.
im from california btw

What the fuck are you talking about? When I recommend Cognitive Therapy, I'm not saying that OP is broken. I did Cognitive Therapy myself, and I never thought that I was broken. It helped me, including helping me get laid. CT is about overcoming irrational limiting beliefs that ALL humans have to some degree, not about fixing "broken" people. Please be sure you actually understand a comment before reacting to it like a little kid.

London is probably the most conservative major city of its size, despite the public persona. Old money rules.

P.S. Also, I'm not saying he should go to a psychotherapist. I'm saying he might benefit from reading some books about Cognitive Therapy, which is what I did (and really helped me).

If you are out of school then find shit you like to do and then find other people that into the same thing. If you are going out to places to socialize where the main criteria for meeting people is appearance , clothes and ect then you are going to lose out. Fucking D&D nerds are getting pussy now because there are chick out there playing D&D. Lower you own physical standards too. Most dudes who fucking whine about not being excepted are 3/10 to 5/10 and are trying to fucking push into shallow social groups of 7/10 to 10/10 people. Relatively unattractive guys need to socialize down and sidewise to make connections.

Just stop talking user.

Is this you OP?

Not OP, but is there a particular book you could recommend?

'Feeling Good' and 'When Panic Attacks' by David Burns. I know the titles sound cheesy, but it's good stuff.

Cheers

>money = conservative
London literally invented liberalism. It is a conquered city ruled by a Muslim occupier who explicitly seeks the ethnic cleansing of its indigenous people. It is one of the least conservative cities in the entire history of the planet

silly

you dont know shit "b-but wikipedia said" kys yankee

>implying that lass didnt make a neutral statement
>implying that phrase can be perceived positively or negatively
>implying you choose the negative due to poor self image
>implying she didnt give you a complement

way to drop the ball lad, now pick it up

He got language game

friends and friendships are overrated anyway
when i started to socialize more these past few years, i realized it didn't leave much time to read anymore

now all i need is someone to talk to from time to time and go for a stroll with (which i prefer doing by myself btw) and be left alone for the most part

when the depression inevitably strikes, you can always hit the bar, and after a few rounds, everyone's a friend

Same here, but I'm not considered ugly.

There's no escape.

So you're from the middle east and are living in London as part of the invader class? And some English girls made fun of your large semitic schnoz? Should I dare to say that English women are salvageable?

>Deriding pleasure/emotion from others whom you barely know.
You're doing it wrong.

buy a new nose

I had to check to see what fucking board I'm on.

Veeky Forums is now unironically worse than r/literature. Congrats to /r9k/ and /pol/.

Read Stoic texts and put their ideas to practice.

OP, you're living on your own at 26. Many young men would envy you. Keep your head up.

I had the hairline of a 90 year old at 19 and don't know these feels. I'm substantially uglier and shorter than you yet the worst I'll get is a fast, quick rejection from a woman or some douchebag will bust my balls for a bit. Consider SSRIs or counseling, I'm 100% serious. If I, someone who's objectively ugly, can't relate to this post maybe the problem is in your head desu.

>middle eastern

Stopped reading there. Fuck off, we're full. Go back to your desert containment zone and stop fucking up our countries.

Thanks for the recommendations

>middle eastern
>london
checks out
ask your parents to set you up with your cousin from pakistan just like everybody else

Tokyo?

Bump

Nice positivity user

It's not your nose user it's your attitude.
And attitudes can be changed.