When was the last time that you ate a whole pizza in one sitting?

When was the last time that you ate a whole pizza in one sitting?

More it was yesterday, now im feeling a little funny on my tummy but I'll be ok

It was worth it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=852MIt7zrlA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just about a year ago now. Right around the time my grandfather died. I got drunk and high and ordered 2 pizzas and some breadsticks. Delivery guy showed up as I was outside flying my new drone and crashing it because I was quite intoxicated.
good times except the whole "my grandfather died" part

Quite a long time ago. I'm overweight and have high blood pressure so I can't get away with stuff like that anymore. Feelsbadman.

>eat a pizza in one sitting
do americans really do this?

Yes you Europoor our shit isn't overpriced here so pardon us for indulging.

last month I think, but it was a frozen pizza

it shames me but i have eaten 3 totinos party pizzas in one night.

Are pizzas maybe larger in the us? Live in sweden and a pizza here is generally not to large to eat in one sitting

Never. I can't eat that much.

Tonight, had a small woodfired pizza with a bunch of spicy shit on it from a local place

>Are pizzas maybe larger in the us?
Pizzas come in all sizes in the US.

If you get delivery pizza from any of the big chains they have a range of sizes (small, medium, large, etc.). If you go to a nice restaurant they usually make personal-size pizzas. New York style places make really huge pizzas but sell it by the slice.

I assume that OP is talking about a "Large" delivery pizza. That would be a pretty big serving of food. A fatass might eat one in one sitting. A normal person? Nope.

one frozen 2h ago (pic related) also i can eat up to 3 standard italian pizzas

a couple years back when i got released from jail first thing I did was get a large Jet's deep dish and eat the whole thing by myself on the couch drinking bud light watching TV

Nice, what were you in for?

>totinos
yeah you should be ashamed

that's revolting

drugs. some kid i thought was cool bought LSD while wearing a wire. was in for just under a year

jontron prolly does that fat shit

Damn, hope the experience wasn't too shitty lad. Bless you for selling proper LSD in this day and age, that shit is impossible to find

This past Friday and Sunday. I had two medium pizzas from Domino's and some cheesy bread on Friday. On Saturday, I had a large stuffed crust pizza and a side of bread sticks from Pizza Hut. Out of the chains, I still prefer the Hut for the stuffed crust.

My mistake. I meant 'Sunday' and accidentally typed 'Saturday.'

How bad is a medium handmade pan pizza from dominos with only cheese, then two of the specialty cheeses and I dip it in garlic sauce and eat the whole thing on a scale from fat to fatasfatass?

Sounds like you're on the way to being on TLC.

Goddamn how fat are you? Or are you bulkin bro?

Shit, man. Hope everything is looking up for you. Drug laws are bullshit.

Dude ate a cheesecake covered in pizza. Wouldn't surprise me desu.

is there a video of this?

My memory was fuzzy, it's actually a slice of pizza on a slice of cheesecake: youtube.com/watch?v=852MIt7zrlA

Bulking. I'm 5'9" and 175 lbs. I'm not that fat, am I?

Jesus... I'm 5'10 145 and still feel like I have too much fat after cutting. You must be a really big guy

Never foit me m8 I am from the US

4u

For you. On a serious note though, you have body dysmorphia. The lightest I got to was 155 lbs. and even then my girlfriend was saying I'm too skinny. I lift, so I have an excuse. Just joking on the BD. I wish I was skinny.

High School.
Or maybe some time after.
I don't know. 18-23 is kind of a blur.

You've found an ally and friend in the consumption of 'za.

Last summer. In coming DUDE WEED, LMAO story:

I got really high back in June this year. I had decided before I got high I was going to order a pizza so I would have food while high, and then dinner later that night, and then breakfast the next day. Well, the food arrived, I tipped the driver because he knew what was up and delivered pizza to me a couple times a month, and I sat down with the pizza.

I ended up putting on a couple albums and just slowly eating slice after slice till the whole pizza was gone. I thought it was funny at the time, but I ate an entire XL pizza in a couple hours.

As my high ended I felt like shit and completely regretted eating that whole pizza.

Then run and get in shape for the pizza

You deserved it. Hope you learned your lesson and put aside your degenerate ways

Ah yes, I've heard another Swede ask this before. Pizzas are generally meant to be shared among a group in the USA unless specifically made smaller, called a "personal pizza", because we think of pizzas as a communal meal.

Literally every time I have eaten a Pizza since the age of 13. What are you a Woman?

t. not fat.

What was postgame like? There has to be a shitting story attached.

What a world

I tried to once. Had 30 bucks and was craving pizza so I ordered 2 medium whatever toppings pizza from Da Hut and managed to only eat like 3 pieces. Had leftovers for days though.

jon... easy on pizza

>be me when I was 17
>go out to dinner at pizza place with a girl
>for some reason thought I should try an impress her by eating lots of pizza
>after sitting there for a couple hours I had eaten 2 and a half family sized pizzas
>thought I was going to shit myself then and there
>we leave and as we walk to the car I puke everywhere in the parking lot
>I wanna die
>I still don't feel better
>when I get home I force myself to puke because I feel so sick
>can't tell if I'm puking blood or tomato sauce

I honestly don't know how I'm not obese based on the way I eat.

Such pizzas are called "family" pizzas here.

ECH
C
H

I mean, the pizza was only 7 inches across, but I did eat the whole thing by myself.

did you stick it in tho?

All meals are communal you fat spaz loner burger

Eating so much pizza I puked unfortunately didn't gain me access to poon. Who would have thought

Geez the size of those whales

A family that eats together, grows together.

by comparing the bottle with the pizza i can eat half

bottle of ranch and everything holy shit

She was a lesbian anyway brah

>'its cheap so we have to eat it all!'

3 days ago when i went to an italian restaurant.
It was delicious; we were sat right next to the pizza oven and could see them prepare the pizzas right in front of us. I asked the guy what coppa was and he gave us some to try.

Of course, it was a real pizza not some disgusting bathmat like op pic.

Does a small from my favorite place in my hometown count? If not then years ago, I'd rather eat until I'm kinda full then enjoy a couple of pieces a few hours later as a late night snack.

yesterday
but i Promise you our pizzas are smaller than american ones

Last year Dominos had pizza half off if you ordered online and I ate a large meat-lovers pizza over the course of the afternoon/evening

Back when I was in high school some clubs were selling Domino's cards where for ten orders you could get the same kind of pizza for free. When we realized they didn't actually check the cards to see how many orders you had left, once a week we'd split the price and get five pizzas for the price of ten. One of the times I ate an entire pizza and felt so bad afterwards I began binging and fasting, which I still have trouble controlling now.

Stop posting my pictures.

Constipated and bloated the next day. Didn't shit till the day after that. I remember the movement took longer than it normally does for me, but other than that nothing remarkable; 3 flushes instead of 2.

stfu dweeb

I never have. Whats wrong with you?

those are some lickable armpits

Wtf.
Exactly what size are your pizzas for you to not finish them in one sitting.
In Italy it's abnormal NOT to eat a pizza in one sitting.