Why, why the fuck do people like Oreos which is literally a knockoff of Hydrox better?

Why, why the fuck do people like Oreos which is literally a knockoff of Hydrox better?

That's bullshit, why do people talk about the best quality food snacks yet eat knockoffs

Because marketing and popularity.

fuck I look like eating something called hydrox lmao FOH nigga

Does the cream filling leave a greasy film in your mouth that doesn't go away like Oreos? Oreos are too sweet for me now, but my main problem is that their filling is made with vegetable shortening which leaves a greasy film in your mouth for a while. It says Hydrox cookies are made (if I'm looking at the right ingredient list) with veg shortening which is made with palm oil and interesterified soybean oil and I have no idea what that is because I've never seen it before so I don't know if it leaves that greasy film.

Does anyone else think that hydrox is an unfortunate name for a food brand, sounds like an industrial cleaning chemical to me

Cause Hydrox is a shitty name. It sounds like a laundry detergent. Branding is everything.

Yeah almost sounds like Clorox.

If you eat an entire package of hydrox does the food coloring turn your shits jet black like Oreos do?

This. They picked a stupid name. They could have called them "Chemical Waste" and it wouldn't have made much different in the end.

You realize Oreos does not sound like a fucking cookie brand right? It's the marketing of it over the years that made you feel it is.

Oreos do not sound like a cookie and does sound like a disease you could catch.

Names are important
>KitKat
Oh my god man why would I want a kit and a kat.

>Hershey
Sounds like some old town doctor medical center

>Reese's
Literally the same as Hershey

>3 musketeers
Has no correlation to chocolate

>Chips ahoy
Sounds like a damn potato chip company.

>Hydrox is not bad as a name you clown all it needed was marketing

>Being this triggered.

Calm down famalam. Watch

>Hydrox
>Clorox

"Don't put an 'x' in the name of the food stuff" is a solid marketing rule. It's up there with "Don't change a decades old recipe and tell everyone it's better".

I agree that the name isn't really that important but it's not about that, it's about all the people who won't buy it because of the name.

Explain Coca Cola... Cause that damn sure doesn't sound appealing to the ears.

>You realize Oreos does not sound like a fucking cookie brand right?
true but i dont think "cleaning chemical" when i hear oreo, hydrox sounds too much like what i would read on a spray bottle of household cleaning supplies

It's funny how you make fun of Kit Kats name. Do you realize the name "kitkat" made it the most popular western candy in Japan?

In Japanese, Kit Kat sounds like "kitsu katsu" which means "You're a winner!" and is associated with gambling. Japanese people loved the name because of this, and Kit Kats became really popular in Japan.

That's why Japan gets a ton of different flavored kit kats that the West doesn't. They sell better there than here. Waitu piggus just want chocolate or white chocolate.

Does "Coca Cola" have an 'x' in it and sound like a cleaning chemical?

No. No it does not.

Coca Leaves
Kola Nuts

Ironically I don't think either of these are actually in coca cola nowadays

>drink is made with Coca and Kola
>call it coca cola to roll off better

>LOL ikr totally doesnt make any sense at all

kys trigger eurotard

wow you're retarded
like, actually retarded, please get help

thats like being confused at a drink for being called Cream Soda, or Lemon Juice

Ok, I'll let you have that one. Now Explain Dr.Pepper.

Cause that sure as hell doesn't sound appealing

No, it doesn't. That may explain why Dr. Pepper lags behind the major brands significantly.

nobody can explain Dr Pepper, the dude who named it never said why

I guess he only trusts his Peppers if they have a phD

>"Coca Cola" doesn't sound appealing to the ears
Rhyme, meter, and alliteration. Fucking moron.

Shut the fuck up. I bet you like drinking that garbage too clown