Hey guys I'm a Waffle House cook and my store is totally dead

Hey guys I'm a Waffle House cook and my store is totally dead.

I have unlimited access to all ingredients except for chicken, cheese steaks, and the sirloin and T-Bone steak. What should I make?

I will of course post pictures along our greasy culinary journey and answer any questions you may have about the house of waffles.

cook a waffle ya nut

Cheese steak, onion, hashbrown waffle. Top with peppercorn gravy.

Okay, make a standard waffle
Cook an egg on top of it, then cover it in whip cream and proceed to put it in a blender with half a cup of syrup.

I call it the Waffle House smoothie.

Put eggs in the waffle maker

What percentage of the clientele are morbidly obese?

BAKA

All of this is possible except the blender. No blenders in my wa-ho

I don't want to spend a half hour cleaning a waffle iron. Plus I can guarantee you the eggs would just come out shitty and black

Make scrambled eggs with whipped cream mixed into them

Almost all. We have a regular that was telling me about his triple bypass while he drooled over a plate of gravy covered hashbrowns

Request taken. Making scrambled whipped cream eggs. Anyone else want me to throw some toppings in that bitch?

It's not like waffle house has anything healthy on the menu. It's truly a southern chain.

Eggs are cookin

Bout to mix it. Anything else?

a cherry on top

chili

Smashed avocado?

Get the chubby MILF's pussy juices in there. Come on, every waffle House has one.

This

OP must have been caught by the boss lol
>what are you wasting my food for you little shit!

Our chubby milf actually just quit to another job. Also sorry guys I had to cook out a to go order. Now where were we?

We don't have cherries or avocados. Here's a pic of the sandwich station for topping reference

Add some pickles, rick

>Our chubby milf actually just quit to another job.
Better get HR on that ASAP before corporate finds out and closes you down.

Make a triple stack of pancakes and layer in between strips of bacon, sausage and maple syrup

A cup of coffee southern classic style.

>Former cook here
I stopped working there in April, and still haven't really kicked the nasty alcohol/opiate habits that place caused me to develope.

Mainly the stress from shit management and worthless co-workers, but the ease of which I could get wasted at work really hammered it in.

>I have unlimited access to all ingredients except cheese steak
>make a cheese steak
you aren't even trying, user.

Oh fuck, I skimmed. Replace cheese steak with mushrooms. I just want a dinner waffle.

Add some hash browns, coffee creamer, and syrup.

>This is white to Americucks

>9562212
Nobody is going to point out that giant puddle of oil? That's like a half a cup of "butter"

It's Waffle House, though, so I don't think anyone is surprised.

make an omelet sunny-side up with mushrooms and ham

This

Then deepfry it.

I'll have an All Star Special, with ham, eggs over easy, and hash browns chunked and capped.

Shit user, that bad? All this crap over waffle house?

Well kind of, but not really. Was dealing with alot of home stress on top of the bs at work. But really its because the 2nd shift cook doesn't have a supervisor. So I could essential get as wasted as i wanted every day all day, just as long as I could reasonable keep the flow of the kitchen at the right pace. So yea id drink a pint of whiskey or a few four locos during my shift, and rail 80mg of oxy and fly through the word day like nothing. However there were times when I probably over did it, but eventually the addiction was too hard to manage with a functioning life.

why is there two different pans for the same eggs?

thats a pan for syrup and cheese & eggs

oh ok. make a waffle with peanut butter coated bacon inside