What's the philosophy for being a dick to people?

What's the philosophy for being a dick to people?

If none, what is some literature that embodies pure hatred and assholery

Other urls found in this thread:

grrm.livejournal.com/536859.html
orgyofthewill.net
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go outside you clown

Tosh.O's philosophy

Machiavellianism.
Objectivism

In Wm Hazlitt's Table Talk one finds the long essay On the Pleasure of Hating, an odd duck although not near so odd as his Liber Amoris, which is a complete embarrassment.

Whistler too if I'm not mistaken contributes to this literature.

Be undersized. Be scared of girls. Take the "red pill." Read 48 Laws of Power. Read The Prince. Seethe over "Chad." Speak to no one IRL. Ruminate on your lack of success with women, your lack of success in your career. Rage over lookism. That's the path most frogposters take I think.

It's not really being a dick to people when you're an autismo that barely interacts with them irl.

I am so glad none of these describe me.

It is extremely rude.

Sade is worth mentioning.

grrm.livejournal.com/536859.html

Grrm gonna need some adderall

>what is some literature that embodies pure hatred and assholery

Les Chants De Maldoror, hands down

orgyofthewill.net
the only person i can think of who would actively self-campaign for being known as the biggest dick on earth

>go outside you clown
this is a better answer tho, fpbp

There's also "Mr. Mean-Spirited", but he's a terrible writer.

this. Ayn Rand really hit that particular fuck you I have mine philosophy that asshole libertarians just eat up

Schopenhauer ''38 Ways to Win an Argument''.

Only a piece of shit could use these techniques: it showed me that I would have totally hated Schopenhauer, had I met him in his lifetime.

He was being satirical you nitwit. He's mocking people who use those methods.

Machiavelli was a deeply moral man, and his philosophically is not meant for the individual, but for the ruler.

For example, Machiavelli admired Cesare Borgia. This wasn't because Cesare was a nice guy - not at all. What Cesare was, however, was both strong and predictable. What mattered to Machiavelli was that the ruler stayed in power for as long as power and that his aura was strong enough to dissuade people from being unlawful, which would ultimately result in rebellions and greater bloodshed (or invasion, if your ruler was too weak to even protect his land).

I don't know where you fucking maggots get your knowledge on Machiavelli, because it seems to me like none of you have done even a cursory reading of him. You don't even have common sense. Like, yeah, man, this fucking Christian dude that wrote moralizing works and a humanist at heart definitely advised that we should just kill everyone and acquire power, amirite? Makes perfect sense.

How did she do that? I mean, her writings on government aside (which I don't agree with), Rand only advises that you act selfishly. Selfishness does not equate immorality. You could be easily be a selfish person and dedicate your life to bringing Africans out of poverty, for example. Why? Because it's your life and you can do whatever you want with it. What Ayn Rand was against is society/the government telling you what you should do and whom you sacrifice yourself for. She wasn't against charity or helping others. Why do you people only mouth what you've heard others say, when you haven't read the authors in question?

At least he wasn't one of those "le Machiavelli was merely pretending" morons

Machiavelli was merely pretending

Dostoyevsky's

remember when some strawdude at a dinner party sniggers, "money is the root of all evil" and Francisco daconia gets triggered hard and delivers a 15-minute uninterrupted monologue about how money is actually just a tool and it's the evil moochers who are fucking the country? remember when everyone in the room as well as the reader was forced to sit through that because Rand thinks she's just that original and noteworthy?

you're like francisco. in fact anyone who sweats over the intricacies of Rand's "philosophy" is like francisco. it's like, yeah, you're technically right, but you're right in an extremely pedantic and odious way and everyone around you doesn't care

This

Wow. In EVERY respect (with its complete lack of respect) too. Rarely do this but
/thread

You want to learn sophistry, not philosophy. Philosophy risks teaching your opponent something, Sophistry just makes them look like a dipshit while they know you were talking out your ass.

I don't sweat over the intricacies of anything. I'm not an objectivist, and I don't enjoy Rand's novels. The only positive thing that resulted from her existence is Bioshock's existence. But that doesn't mean people get to misrepresent her when they have no idea what they're talking about. I would say that at least over half of the people on this board haven't even read the authors they purport to know, yet they speak of them with a confidence that isn't even found in PhD holders. Now that is annoying.