Favorite type of sausage?

For me, it's the blood sausage. I got introduced to this in Argentina and it was mind blowing.

Runner up being the classic Italian sausage.

Portuguese morcela, linguica, or dry chorizo

Chorizo but the one you eat as a whole sausage, not in slices.

Also lamb sausages

I like Boudin

Listen, I'm not upset about it but why does this image of raw sausage need a rosemary garnish?

This or andouille

Gotta get some different color into the image for contrast. Obviously it's not a plated dish, it's just done to make the photo look attractive.

Nduja

british food is fucking garbage its just fucking deep fried butter with fucking gravy
Its geniounely fucking disgusting and there's no wonder they are fat fucking fucks and retarded chavs.
>but but muh wether needs stronk hart food
fuck you, you live in a fucking tropical paradise compared to north europe and north europe cooks their own food from fresh ingredients and eats their fucking greens that don't come from aldi tins.

That being said cumberland sausage, avocado, onion, rocket leaf salad, the fat rinsed off with lemon juice and all govered with fresh ground pepper is the food of gods.
I also miss chips and gravy sometimes.

what in the fuck is this post?

Not a single answer related to cock. I'm so proud ck

Lol I was going to ask the same thing

great job homo

I think it thinks that blood sausage is only eaten in the Uk

op specifically said argentina

Andouille or andouillette?
There's also a nice liver sausage from corsica. I don't remember the name, though.

I find lamb sausages to be too gristly. Lamb is actually my favourite meat but there's always something offputting about the sausages and I've tried many varieties.

Hence my confusion at the post

haggis is a sausage or at least it can be shaped like a sausage. So I pick haggis, shits cash

>cumberland sausage
too right m8 best british food from best british region

>For me, it's the blood sausage.
>tfw the state I live in is dicks and wont issue the permits to work with blood to make it

Is this what it looks like when an /int/poster has a mental breakdown?

A regular pork sausage. not mass produced or packed with preservatives.
The kind from your local butcher

Andouille or Boudin desu.

>chorizo
lol

God these are some of the most disgusting looking things I have had in my life.
When I worked in meat department coworkers and I would grill different sausages almost every night.
>greek chicken sausage with feta and spinach
>jalapeno pork sausage
Those were my two personal favorites

Lol those are some pleb sausages. A "Greek" chicken sausage lmao just like ma make at the diner right?

>God these are some of the most disgusting looking things I have had in my life.
>looking
>had
Have you tried it?
If you havent had it then let me tell you looks are decieving with haggis. It the tits on its own, stuffed in chicken/turkey or even on nachos with cheese (seriously haggis nachos are insane good).
If you have tried it and you dont like it you're beyond saving and probably a sassenach too :DD

Good old Polish sausage for me.
I am but a simple man, with simple tastes.

>Not liking chorizo
Uh, are you a vegetarian?