I'm writing a book on Chris Chan

I'm in the early stages of writing a book on Chris. I believe that Chris is extremely important to autism research and psychology in general because he's so well documented. With the large amount of information we have on him we can accurately analyse how people with autism think. Chris is also special because he is a stunning example of how not to raise an autistic child and how that effects development later in life. Chris' trolls are also very important because they set the stage for one of the longest going accidental social experiments I or anyone has seen. The trolling helps us understand how people with autism cope with harassment and death of loved ones (I'm referring to the Ivy saga). In the book I will be analysing Chris's childhood, his parents, the sagas, Sonichu, and how Chris interacts with other people to completely deconstruct his mental state. I will also try my best to figure out how his penis got bent at a 45 degree angle.

The book will be serious in tone because I'm going to submit it to a publisher once its near completion and they don't look to kindly on literature that makes fun of the mentally handicapped. I'm about half way through Sonichu but I suspect that Chris may finish issue 11 when I'm in the later stages of writing.

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/gauging-interest-for-a-book-on-chris.31173/
youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

unoriginal idea. I've seen this idea on /tv/, /b/ and more over the years and have even literally had this conversation with normies irl.
You will be sued also.
Do you want us to think this is cool or something? Fucking pleb.

i've often read that Veeky Forums is a chris chan board

I'd read it, OP. I've been thinking of writing a book on Pastor Steven L. Anderson.

chris chan has read more books than the average Veeky Forums user

level up and write his biography

What I'm planning on writing is essentially a biography with analysis.

Do the TimeCube guy instead

the reason i suggested a biography is because unless you have a phd in psychology what good would analysis do? it may be more fun but you should go for accuracy. i commend your efforts either way and wish you good luck.

wat

I think the excuses of the trolls are an interesting point to focus on. To what level does Chris' condition justify his behavior? To what level does Chris' behavior justify the actions of the trolls?

Honestly though you'd be better off making a documentary, a significant portion of your audience aren't going to spend money on books.

I don't think autism alone is responsible for Chris' antics

Autism != schizophrenia. I'd read a timecube analysis, though.

I agree. Barb and Bob were terrible parents, I believe that Chris could've at least function in society if they hadn't babied him like they did.

This, I've heard so many various comments about documenting cwc. It definitely is interesting though, with the whole development and the effect of the internet, same with pic related. Actually I've often had interesting thesis ideas about internet communities and how they are filling a role in society and also how they are damaging for people, like how we get all these fetishes that develop from deviantart and fanfiction, stuff like that.

Is this you, OP?

kiwifarms.net/threads/gauging-interest-for-a-book-on-chris.31173/

He wouldn't be sued because it's all publicly available information.

The only books he's admitted to reading are Of Mice and Men and a book by a 9 year old about how to get a girlfriend.

Yup I'm going around and seeing what other elements my book should have and half assedly advirtising

level up and write his autobiography

my point still stands

I'm gonna write a book on how autistic people on the internet document some random autistic person in real life. Its gonna be great. I'm going to compare the two types of autism required for this to happen. The first type is CWCs autism and that's evident. The other type is the rest of anyone who gives a shit about him. They have a more interesting type, they could be many places on the spectrum. Suffice it to say, an interesting affliction. I'll be sure to catalogue responses to this post as well in my quest to define autism.

Alternatively, I'm also thinking about writing a book about corruption in the upper classes affecting government.

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s