>some rice
>some rye bread
>some pasta
>chicken breast and some veggies in the freezer
>what the hell can i even make from this shit
Convince me to not waste my money by going to buy a pizza right now

go and buy pizza right now

pls no

Thaw the chicken. Steam or boil the veggies. Steam or boil the rice. Powder some rye with a food processor. Toast that in the oven until it's dry. Beat the egg. Dredge the chicken in the egg. Dredge the egged chicken in the toasted rye bits. Fry the breaded chicken. Season, cut, and serve with the veggies over the rice.

Enjoy!

damn will try
cheers!

does the best before date mean much, if it has been in the freezer the whole time?
is it dangerous if it's say 8-12 months too old?

i'm talking about the chicken, that is

>8-12 months
don't do it dude, you have so much to live for

If it's been frozen the whole time the date is meaningless.

i wish i could stop buying so much fucking chicken, because i'm not even eating it, 's just there in the freezer waiting to die

It's prob fine m8

i dont trust you

If you have some soy sauce, just cook the rice then mix in raw egg and some soy sauce while the rice is still hot.

You can also make fried rice, cook rice, cut the chicken into slices, stir fry the chicken with veggies, add rice, add soy sauce and sriracha if you have some, stir fry some more.

I've seen some health department guidelines and they said frozen raw chicken is safe up to 10 months or something like that, and govt agencies are generally staying way on the safe side with their guidelines so I'm pretty sure it's ok to eat.

You'll probably be okay as long as you don't eat any freezer burnt bits and cook the rest thoroughly, honestly.

>don't eat any freezer burnt bits
Y tho. Bad taste? I've had freezer burned veggies but meat never lasts long enough around here to get burned.

just make pasta dude

Bad taste and texture, yeah.

I agree with everything but dredging in the rye. Every time I've added rye crumbs to a recipe as a component, it becomes overpowering.

I wouldn't have recommended the rye, but if his list is really all he's got there's not really anything else to use.

I mean if he had Cheetos or something...

In the end, I decided to go with this anons idea of making fried rice
Rate it, I think it turned out pretty ok

>hungry af
>at my disposal are:
>foods

This has to be a word puzzle or something, I can't think of any way food could solve hunger.

Looks far more wet than I like my fried rice. Otherwise not bad.

7/10

oh, geez, i thought that was my exwife for a second.

Shut the fuck up, Morty.

I'm not sure I would fry it with soya another time. I mean, is it supposed to taste this bitter? Maybe sweet chili sauce would've been better