In your best prose, describe this webm

In your best prose, describe this webm.

The seal tried to eat the girl. The father dove in after her and rescued her.

LION OF THE SEA SINKS CHINK IN DRINK: "CHINKS STINK," SAYS SEA LION, AND WINKS

An ocean cat tries to eat a couple of dog eaters. The circle of life is completed.

there were panties

Once upon a time and a very good time it was there was a sea lion coming up along the sea and this sea lion that was coming up along the sea met a nices litte girl named baby seal...

A hero exposed lines of pastel colors

In a flurry of fabric and teeth, Deborah Nuhng learned not to feed the bigger and hairier fish.

CRASH!

Yes
YES

out of the water, a predatory seal bit into the girl's backside, pulling her into the marina. her arms shot out to reach for help, but her dad (failing expectations of asian reflexes) coudln't help her in time.

It was, beyond any shadow of a doubt, the most exciting thing to ever take place in Steveston.

Fuck your rules, I'll try free verse.

---

Shadow sits on its head neatly.
Innocent, innocent briefly.
Need a meal, lurch, steal.

Pantsu pantsu pantsu. Father!

I laughed. She is a woman. She deserved it. Look at her panties. They are colorful, so maybe it will increase the chances to someone fuck her? To someone impregnate her? To someone, along with her, create a new life, which is only a mean to the endless circle of suffering in this world to proceed? But that does not matter, she can simply abort the baby and pretend nothing happened. And pretend she is a good person, because supposedly she does not hurt others. That's the moral hero of our time.
She sea lion bites her butt because that's what sea lions do. They kill the weak, they need to do it, and that's amoral.

very good. loving the subtle The Tiger influence here!

The Sea Lion exposed a literal six year old to the perverse gaze of the Internet.

My name is Dan. I'm a seal and I have a problem. Someone dumped 100 copies of Lolita into the ocean and I can't help myself. It's the fishy smell.

lmao

If you're not already working on a book you should be.

welcome to the water said goofy

I kissed her, the misfit I was. She was wet, her fair hair heavy and straight like thick, black lines. The ocean sea was cool, when some old fool passed the tinted shades into the pool;
he did it as if passing away and relinquishing his position in the ancient Chinese monarchy. That girl had the time of her life with me.

A female is seen sitting beside a body of water. With surprising speed, an animal emerges from the water and pulls the female into the water. A male from out of frame enters the water after the girl, presumably to assist her.

lolllllll

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

Seal with yellow fever hot for some chink pussy. Reels one in, she doesn't mind. Dad can't stand his daughter getting SEALED so he offers his services instead. Seal wants neither now and fucks off. she still fantasizes about what could've been

I paused it and so did you

Dolores, dads dear daughter, who I didn't like, sat on the edge of a pier as a turd like seal emerged from the mucous colored water, pulling her down. In a haze, dad dove in to rescue her from the big seal. Big boy. Big seal. Big seal boy. Reaching out my hand, I helped dad out of the water. I contemplating shouting WORLD STAR. I wasn't sure what was going on any more. It was all so random and funny. I had seen Dolores panties when she fell in the water so I was thinking about panties. A sea of panties. One not two different than the one below. I think someone could've died today.

The old sea-dog, weary the cold scaly flesh of poseidon's sons hungered for more forbidden fruit, alas this was his undoing.

gold

Twenty five million eyes have gazed upon her pantsu.

N-nani!?

I just know this is because the slope had a fish in her back pocket. Whatever weird asian reason there is to have a fish in your back pocket I don't know, maybe it's thought to be effective birth control, but i know that's the fucking reason.

shut the fuck up already

pantsu~

Imagine trying to save her, and all you've done is grabbing a handful of underage pussy cover

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that

The absolute shadman.

lol

thread's over guys go home

mmhahah
welcome to the water

many keks were had

welp

The sea lion wanted to breed with the girl, right? Imagine what could have happened if there was no father, no men, nobody, just the wolf and the cub. I can see in haze of other seas a moment that never was. So in there, when the beast grabbed out the child into the water I could not be but stay in astonishment. Glup! The body, yet alive, is pushed down the deeps. The arms, the legs, like inverted spider dancing into madness, they were shaking. Then goes the torpedo down down the abyss into. Everything is shades. And the tears which can not be mixed with the mass of water stream in delicacy, they are not mine, there is not conscious, the one from the mind. Quickly, desperate, the predator move on and on, from right to left. It has to make her faint because that meal is meant to be enjoyed without repulsion. Only violence must come from the glutton and that's what the beast does. Welcome to the feast, fast! More movement in the dance of profanity expires remained hopes. Some bubbles popped. And that's when I felt I never existed. Now a stroke presses within my chest, I hope it was the third. And my vision, like little spots in slow passing, restores into reality. But, whoms?

Nummy bummy for my tummy looks very yummy. Crummy chummy making girls cry for mummy.
Don't forget your glasses dummy

Starvation had brought courage to the seal. The little girl noticed just slightly late and could not escape it. It tore her from where she sat and pulled her down deeper into the water where she writhed and frieghtened the seal. And though she was frightened, she was lifted from the water without the fear she once had of it. Grandmother was surprised that she did not cry.

"Thank you Grandpa." She said, as shiver set in. It was his way not to answer. His modesty allowed only for the overbearing and fanatic eagnerness to inspect her for bruises and cuts.

wut

Just beside the beach there was a baby seal, alone, crying over stern wet rocks with the occasional sea wave making muffled splashing sounds which resonated high enough through this calf's delicate hidden ears, and each oscillation came with a mental ring that made the poor baby's heart to beat faster - the hope of hearing its mother's calls again.

Far from being rejected, the little animal had a very loving mother. She was not really distant from her baby's location but the perspective of the world in which a being inhabits is always relative to the same being's size, making the tiny little calf unaware of its state of non-loneliness in such a small area.

Mother seal needed to grab some prey or else the cries of her baby were going to be, unfortunately, merited. "If there is human, there is food", she thought wisely as she approached a group of human beings. Squinching her yes, she noticed there was something different this time. Even though the mature seal had a great lot of experience in her hunting escapades, she saw something she'd never seen before - a pair of spherical objects jiggling weirdly above the rim of whatever thing those bipeds stand on. They looked appetizing, those rounded fleshy puffs - two wiggling, bouncing balls of delectable tang ready for the fatal bite to finally calm down the sharp cries of her offspring.

This was done in the most scheming, calculated and effective way, validating her competent hunting skills like any other score she's made in the past, bringing down not only her toothsome snack of doubled juiciness but also the attached body of a girl who was just pulled down into the water from her buttocks by a seemingly cute creature.

A couple of seconds later, two abnormal sea waves splashed stronger than usual onto the stern wet rocks where baby seal was sitting on. He was more confused than ever: is his mother coming back? Is he in danger? What exactly is happening in these agitated waters? Well, mother seal came back to her child, alright, but there was nothing between her teeth. Immediately after capturing her prey, a bigger human being jumped into the water - making the second wave stride to the rocks -, stole her pair of rumps for himself, and left the befuddled mother seal in her everlasting anguish for the survival of her issue.

fucking dumb bitch

/thread

The girl sits in a white sheet and the sea lion drags her into the drink.

This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, but I'm also disgusted.

Nice style

Missing with Reward:
Men's sunglasses, black frames and lenses, lost while a sea lion raped my daughter.

This world is sick.

Holy fucking shit hahahahhahaha

Thanks. Did you write one?

nice

couldn't have done this better myself

"PINK PANTSU," SAYS THE FROG, "IN THIS LINK, BUT DON'T BLINK." HE POSTS THE LINK AND WINKS, "SHE'S EIGHTEEN I THINK."

I can't write so have this meme instead.

THE LINK YOU MUST GIB, SAID THE SCRIB, FOR MY COCK MUST BE GIVEN A KNOCK

lmfao

>This thread is still up
Mods are either subtle cunniesseurs or extremely naive

God damn dude lol

No fucking way

Fucking Shadman...

please write a novel

She's 6 years old you gender obsessed moron.

And but so something something something[1] something - something, in a sense.
And but so something[2] something[3] something.
[1]something[a] something
[a]something
[2]witty remark
[3]see "something: something", oxford, something press, (1983)

SEA LION BENEATH THE DRINK SINKS CHINK FROM THE BRINK TO GREEN SO SKIVVY IS SEEN BY LIONS BEHIND THE SCREEN