ITT: I drink beer while making cheeseburgers for dinner

ITT: I drink beer while making cheeseburgers for dinner

Nice blog. +1 subscriber.

I drink beer while I fuck your mother's pusy

>Laughing Lab
FAGGOT LOL. Drink saint arnolds like a man you sissy

Overpriced and overhyped raisin water

Saint Arnold's makes you a man? Lmao. Sure buddy.

Sorry for the huge first photo, but thanks for the support.

I'm working my way through a variety pack from Bristol Brewing Company. I've never had any of their beer before. First up for the evening is Laughing Lab, a Scottish style ale. It's not bad.

based pusyposter

Ever been to Bristol motor speedway?

First we need to bake the buns. Half a packet of active dry yeast, 3/4 cup warm water, 1 tbsp sugar, whisked together and leave it alone for 10 minutes.

No, the beer was given to me as a gift.

yeah? who fucking cares go post this cooking shit on r*ddit where it belongs

nobody want's to watch you cook garbage

After 10 minutes...not much has happened. I bought some of the Kroger-brand yeast because the name brand stuff was sold out, and it never foams up nicely for me. Probably just old and dead. Whatever, we don't need a ton of rise just for hamburger buns.

1.5 cups bread flour, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp salt.

If you don't want to watch me cook garbage you are welcome to leave the thread friend :^)

Mixing it with my hands because I don't have a stand mixer. It's more fun this way anyway.

the moment i crack a beer all my motivation is gone, i don't know how you're doing that
somehow though after about seven or eight it's back and i'm making three different things from scratch and deep cleaning the house and watching a movie and playing a video game all at the same time

YOUR WELCOME TO LEAVE THE SITE FUCK YOU

Once it comes away from the walls of the bowl, I knead it for a few minutes by hand until I get a nice smooth ball. It was right on the verge of being too sticky to knead by hand but I didn't need any more flour.

Cleaned the original bowl and added a bit of olive oil.

Smeared the oil around and got the dough ball nice and oiled up.

Covered with a wet dish towel and into a warm oven for 1 hour.

Next up from the variety pack is Winter Warlock, an oatmeal stout. I like it more than the first one.

While my dough finishes rising, I will chop some relish. Red onions and cucumbers pickled in apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, paprika, and sri racha.

15 seconds in the knock off brand slap chop and "wa la".

My dough rose nicely.

4 roughly shaped buns. I want them wide and short to accommodate my burgers.

>expecting shit tier "look mommy I'm drunk" food
>OP makes buns from scratch
Good start so far, don't let me down with some meme tier horseshit.

This. Good thread so far.

Cool thread, OP. And FUCK OFF to all shitposters. If you don't want to see a thread with ACTUAL COOKING, then you can go to one of the fifty meme threads on the Veeky Forums front page. Eat shit and die. Carry on, OP.

Thanks everyone :)

Gotta love that manager special ground beef.

>Woohoo!

Salt and peppered, then formed into 4 roughly 1/4 pound balls.

Buns are done. The one in the back didn't get much oven spring, good thing I only need two.

Buns look good desu

Wait I know I'm an idiot but wouldn't the towel catch on fire?

Smushed flat between sheets of plastic wrap.

The oven was only warm at that point to help the dough rise. After I shaped the buns I set it to 400 F to bake for 18 minutes.

good to know i'm not the only one getting ripped off 100% of the time for shitty quality ground beef

>I exclusively drink microbrews

Next up, Beehive honey wheat. Kind of Boeing after the last one but not bad at all.

Also pictured: the flat patties, my homemade relish, pepper jack cheese, and 1000 island dressing. Some people might object to the dressing but I think it's awesome on burgers.

Are you obese? Microbrews are like 300 calories minimum on top of you about to eat a bunch of cheeseburgers

Close up crumb shot, oh baby.

This is my first and only meal of the day.

Going to griddle the buns in salted butter.

blurry as fuck lad, but they look p okay.

Even so that's a ton of calories. Unless you do a ton of lifting/cardio I can only assume you're a big guy

Jesus, I can't stand these posts. Not everyone eats locally sourced twigs and seeds and practices a vegan diet. It is very, very possible to drink beer, eat cheeseburgers, and still maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle. I do it all the time. Twenty somethings that read the latest hot sticky on Veeky Forums do nothing but shit up cooking threads. You can eat what you want. Go forage in the forest.

Forgot my picture.

Smashing the buns down for even browning.

Nice.

First burger on the cast iron. They only take about 1 minute on each side because they're so thin.

Hey retard, I'm an alcoholic and eat whatever I want (besides sugar.) Choose something else to be triggered about, snowflake. I was simply asking if op was obese because pounding 3 high cal microbrews on top of making cheeseburgers with thousand island is enough calories for a full day. Why not just drink lite beer for 1/8'th the calories so you can drink and eat more without gaining weight?

Flipped and cheesed.

Half of the relish and a drizzle of 1000 island.

Maybe he dosnt drink everyday and this is a special treat for him you degenerate fuck

Looks really good, OP.

Time to eat!!!

Sure.

looks good enjoy

Action shot.

I'll have to make my own buns next time, good thread.

>caring about someone else's calorie intake

where do you think you are?

wanna hang with op to be honest

Looks nice op

good job

Hooray. OP exceeded everyone's imagination.

Well that was delicious.

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I always enjoyed the cookalong threads from years past and wanted to post my own. I might try to do this one a week or so going forward.

As for everyone thinking about my weight, thank you for your kind concern, but I rarely eat like this and I exercise regularly so I am well within my limits of healthy bodyweight :^)

>alcoholic
>just drink lite beer
yeah, you're the guy we should take advice on drinking from

burgs a bit overcooked yeah?

then theres this jerk off

Holy fuck, this guy is a treat. Grabbing the popcorn.

Dont worry, it is low calorie no butter non-GMO omega-3 enriched popcorn.

I'm not taking any chances with the manager's special ground beef.

>lite beer
>beer

What an absolute faggot you are.

>taking that bait

That looks fucking awesome. Would eat

Yum, nice work OP. Can you deliver to my house now?

>i'm poor

>drinking shit beer so you eat more food
>not eating less food so you can drink good beer
What does cock taste like?

*subscribes*

>I was merely pretending to be retarded

Cheese on the bottom so it touches the tongue

you did it

10/10 thread. Would spend afternoon drinking beer and cooking with op. Next thread make beans and cornbread or meat pies.

Take your punishment with humility like a man, you loser.

fucking manager's special is keel!!!
no seriously. i buy ground angus just because it's on manager's special and freeze it til i want to use it some times.

>chuck
meh. kroger bro here too tho

>calling them "microbrews" instead of "good beer"

Why are beers with dogs on them super comfy?

I like their root beer.

looks nice OP

>lol stop being triggered snowflake
>j-just ignore the part where I'm super assblasted by shitpost didn't get enough (you)'s

;^(

Speak for yourself fatty. Pigging out once in a while won't turn you into a hamplanet.