How do you keep a good diet? I just keep giving in

How do you keep a good diet? I just keep giving in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YO0ONgpxUcI
youtube.com/watch?v=GjXS6Ew4Cy0
youtube.com/watch?v=fPLIA0_mtK4
youtube.com/watch?v=z7gFUOHKDHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Self control

Takes a bit of practice really. First you go through the whole get skinny thing, then you try to figure out nutrition more, and as you try different things you find what works best for your body. I know for example if I eat carbs at breakfast I'll be starving by 10am, versus if I just eat protein and fat I'll be good until a late lunch time. On weekdays I skip breakfast all together...

It's a process.

Holy shit I fell asleep reading this post. This isn't your facebook wall you fucking roastie

Why would Yugoslav folk music be playing on an image of SAS Soldiers during training?

Wew REWD!

first figure out how you want to eat when not on a diet, then reduce it slowly and pace yourself

I have to actually starve myself.

drink lots of beer all the time, you will be too bloated to be hungry.

don't set ridiculous standards like "I CAN NEVER EAT ___ AGAIN" because you're gonna end up eating it and getting pissed at yourself and get depressed and quit your diet

Is it possible to stop eating completely

like, can you get nutrients in some other way

an IV isnt really practical for daily living but what if you snorted sugar and got nutrient supplements through suppositories

try that OP

What exactly is Yugoslav folk music anyway? Yugoslavian isn't an ethnicity.

same

The pizza always wins.

Keto diet, OP.

This

Tfw doing good with replacing unhealthy foods, but I end up eating more than I should of the healthy stuff.

How are fava beans compared to other beans btw? As filling, or less? They are a sixth the calories.

For that matter, what stuff should I avoid if I need to eat more to feel full?

Mostly 90's Croatian/Serbian war music.

youtube.com/watch?v=YO0ONgpxUcI
youtube.com/watch?v=GjXS6Ew4Cy0
youtube.com/watch?v=fPLIA0_mtK4
youtube.com/watch?v=z7gFUOHKDHg

>what stuff should I avoid if I need to eat more to feel full?
Carbs and sugar. Eat a higher fat diet, low carb, moderate protein unless you go full keto.

>keto
>good diet
pick one redditor

Oats are filling. I will have half a cup with pb in it and last me hours
Though like you said we are different, bread tends not to do the same

These retards caused the fall domino effect to the fall of western civilization since rome all the way to ww1

Make your own food, don't buy processed premade shit, buy good quality ingredients, don't eat 5 times a normal portion of everything, and be genetically superior.

Hi fatty

Find reasons to lose weight and remind yourself of them

>yugoslav folk music
>image clearly pictures british SAS

delete this meme

So its a pic of the SAS raiding a Yugo-occupied building? Is that what you're saying?

>How are fava beans
Great to serve with liver and a nice chianti.

Idk if eating ketamine is good for you