She is working on a novel

she is working on a novel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tv9YoYCKNoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not Veeky Forums

Even after reverse searching and reading her Wikipedia page, I still don't know who this is.

Let's hope it won't be as bland and generic as her music.

go back

The funniest part of the woman meme is that some of them actually think they are worthy and not just supported by beta orbitors for their looks

why is Veeky Forums so /r9k/ but bitter?

See

Meant to link lol

A better question is why do newfriends keep replying to obvious bait.

I've listened to a couple of her albums and I don't really get it. She's definitely a very talented audio engineer, but good engineering can't carry a bad song and I get the feeling that her popularity is really due to a cult of personality. This is fine by me, but I don't like my friends telling me I need to develop a taste for her music when they themselves can't disentangle music from the icon.

MOOOOOOOOM /mu/ is leaking again

only fitting that the poster child for millenial dilettantism tries her hand at literature

youtu.be/Tv9YoYCKNoE

Not sure what you're on about. You'd be happier w/Max Martin writing her music?

>talented audio engineer
You're... an... idiot.

Please fuck off to your teenage shithole. This board is for people who can at least defend their taste coherently and articulate themselves beyond contrarian memeing.

Who is this ugly bitch

That is not at all what I expected Captain Grimes to look like from Waugh's description. Would read his book though.

Is this legitimate retardation? Is this legitimate misogyny? A lot of retards write novels. What does it matter their gender? Jack Donovan wrote that shitty self help book for insecure men who style themselves as "alpha males" (lol by the way).

That one shitty webcomic about the way different genders are criticised is shockingly accurate.

Hi Mr Catchphrase Man, I noticed you are running low on brands. Whoever this Jack Donovan is he seems about as much a household name as this Grimes, and your webcomic references might go over better on

I'm just not sure what you want me to buy, though I can hear it's clearly a jingle when I read it aloud. Did you maybe hear it on the radio and change the channel before they could drop a product mention, other than Jack Donovan, whoever that is, and hope that by repeating the hook we've all heard before, we might tell you which brand of bread you are meant to buy if you get this particular brand chorus stuck in your head? I'm sorry I can't help, since I have a record collection, but maybe it was Wonderbread you were looking for? I hope that resolves your issues with repetition selling.

kys Ian you have shitty memetastic taste in music and you're a shallow memelit pseud

I'm not familiar with /mu/ pastas. The Wonderbread got me though.

>pasta
I'm just toasting in a plastic bread.

She really is going full out with the grimes branding, huh?

How long before we see a clothing line too?

I'm just broasting in a caustic shed.

I'm sure it will be great.

who

I'LL JUMP IN MY TIME MACHINE AND GO BACK TO 2008 WHERE I CAN FIND SOMEBODY THAT CARES FOR YOU LOL

Right... So... There's nothing interesting about her audio engineering, but her song writing is entertaining & even moving, dancing between /mu/ memes.

I used Mr Martin as the paragon of good songwriting, assuming you knew about popular music, since you were commenting on it. He's become a bit stale lately, while at least Grimes puts out fresh lyrics & melodies.

And I like—no, love—your irony.