So...uh...we gonna make a litchan or what?

So...uh...we gonna make a litchan or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/mqh4tKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>making things
gay

Veeky Forums is too slow and empty to survive on its own

first post worst post

the idea is that it will comprise of various SFW educational/creativity boards with enforced semi-anonymity. it wouldn't be limited to just Veeky Forums

I would love that

Ew

a Veeky Forums only for literature!

It will be so fun! DFW, the greeks, the bible and maybe Ayn Rand! SO FUN!

see

For what purpose

>patrichan

Yes, of course! It will be like that.

And there will be girls that will show her boobs and god will tell us to write the bible!

no it'll be sfw

dumb cunt

>chan
>sfw

your fantasy world is lovely

Did hiroshimoot announce Veeky Forums's imminent demise or something

so, you want an IRC channel. there's a Veeky Forums on rizon. extremely unsuccessful. you fuckers couldn't establish jack shit. i've tried, and i've been a great seed, able to bring women to any channel, the essential building block of any society, especially channels. No amount of incentive is going to attract women to a room with two guys and a dog talking about Ezra Pound

Well what else is the dog supposed to discuss? Name a book other than The Cantos that has sections written in dog language.

fucking SFWs, first the campuses now this

No, imageboards are a great format. IRC a shit. Forums a shit. Reddit a shit.

Many people would like to not be tethered to a bunch of a retards, that's all.

Do you have money invested in Veeky Forums?

user.yes

not him, I don't see any advantage in this format

fit board or riot

It's pure content without unecessary fillers. Reddit puts too much emphasis on top posts and its replies. It's annoying to navigate and an eyesore. On regular forums half the page are user avatars and their cringey signatures. Waste of space.

Imageboards allow for quick and easy discussion and the catalog and replies that moot added before he left made it undistupitably the best way to discuss on the internet, imo. Only problem is that this site is attached to a retarded culture (/b/, /pol/) and could use randomly generated tripcodes to see who is consistently shitting up a thread.

Plato was a wrestler. Of course we'd have a Veeky Forums and /sp/.

Your ideological purism would sink "litchan", currently Veeky Forums blames all of our problems on /pol/, they serve as a scapegoat, remove that and we would consume our own like Reddit.

>Veeky Forums blames all of our problems on /pol/, they serve as a scapegoat
You have to be blind to not see the amount of retarded pol shitposting and pol-style contrarian polemics under the guise of literary/philosophical discussion.

And I'm sure the original inhabitance of Veeky Forums are disappointed with the amount of anti-religious vitriol you Marxists post, yet we don't see them complaining about immigration because they aren't hypocrites like yourself.

I thought you liked open boarders?

patrichan org is available for 14.99

Look, the problem with /pol/ on Veeky Forums is that they simply do not read and do not make even an effort to pretend like they read.

They're just bored and wander off to Veeky Forums and make threads which add up only to "Tell me there are right-wing authors before I go back to my home board."

/phil/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums ?

i love IRC. you're just doing it wrong.
No, I have no money in Veeky Forums, I just think the dynamic here is hardly one to bitch about. at least there are people here.
you're my new friend.

>Women
Only intellectuals should be allowed

>literally autistic poltardian hurrdurr in reply to a post complaining about poltards
like pottery
Veeky Forums has been a religion-friendly board way before your contrarian redditard shithole decided that "religion is le epic based traditionalism", newfriend

/art/
/tv/ (for the purpose of shows with artistic merit, not mass entertainment)

Veeky Forums

But you just said the irc was shit... The thing about Veeky Forums is that it very often attracts intellilgent posters but they never stay.

oh, so that's why you want your own chan. well, be my guest, let political fervor distract you. there are plenty who sift through for the DFW nuggets./pol/ will be /pol/, and the post here really sums it all up. you're falling into the muh safe space trap. my suggestion to you is to entreat the mods to do their job here. just don't come crying when philosophical discussions get zapped out of existence.

And you think left-Veeky Forums reads? our philosophy last several posts, all discussing French theory, yesterday the neoreactionaries and accelerationists had three high quality threads on the front page.

anything patrician so we can fill our elitist egos

yeah, that lit channel was unsuccessful because the board it feeds on is bereft of people able to carry on a long term conversation. IRC is spectacular. and superior to most, if not all formats on the web. so pliable. IRC is not the problem. Veeky Forumsizens are.

>three high quality threads
One was literally lefties/righties/BASED EBOLA autism, the other devolved into high-school drop-outs discussing evolutionary science, third was memes on memes. Maybe it's high quality by pol standards, but I'm pretty sure Veeky Forums has better threads every once in a while.

Hilarious, It's like every private IRC channel ever, there's always that one fresher who thinks high quality discussion can be maintained on a per-message basis.

discordapp.com/invite/mqh4tKE

inb4 hotpockets gets buttmad again and deletes this post while leaving blatantly baiting shit untouched

I'm literally not falling for the safe space trap. I've read a lot of "right-wing" authors (although I personally resent the left/right dichotomy). I just think we could be more demanding and elitist, but we're dragged down by a lot of crap boards, not just /pol/...any of the weeb boards need to go.

Well, I honestly think using IRC is a bit of a pain in the ass. By all means, show me the light.

Land is stupid. He's a meth head who can't remember what he writes.

>discord

you simply have never existed in a fully fledged IRC channel. i pity you. but, i digress. this thread is futile. there is already a board. already an established group of literature interested people.

reposting this just to show my solidarity with the concept,

please reply with suggestions for the next iteration of the banner and I will endeavor to incorporate them in a second draft due tomorrow AEST as I need to nap off all the broccoli I just ate for a midnight snack.

Goodnight friends, I will dream of you.

>you simply have never existed in a fully fledged IRC channel
t. rizon weeb

oh my gorsh. you want it all to be shaven off? well fuck you. you don't like this place? leave. you'd be a shitty member to any channel i frequen on IRC so you're on your own there. i will assure you, though, IRC is incredibly simple. you have to press enter after you shit on the screen instead of play find the vehicle.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>implying rizon isn't one of the best
i bet you only go to undernet, you grisly faggot.

Nice solidarity but your pic is retarded. The whole point is to get away from an e-culture that condones lazy meme posting.

Again, you're not helping your case.

>my case
you've already shown yourself as a whiny little bitch who wants animefags obliterated. you can't just leave shit alone. no one is going to follow you anywhere.
>muh /pol/ is ruining Veeky Forums
good luck with your quest for pure literature discussion.

>ITT: Newfie's
There's already several different litchan's.

it must be this, if its made
the opportunity cannot go to waste

>play find the vehicle
>not using legacy
ultra pleb

well, i do, but it was a theatrical comment, a joke, one might say.

the rizon lit irc was busy in 2012-14 but nobody has been using it since then, really. It died a slow death, culminating in the beginning of tinychat rooms which lasted about a year and a half before the drifted too and resulted in discord rooms being established.

This is all beside the point however; they are vastly different formats to an imageboard. You can't really carry on multiple conversations about different topics with thought-out responses in any sort of chatroom, but the persistent, multi-thread nature of imageboards does allow for it.

Not to say such a board would survive long, but "hurrr irc better" "no discord more gooder" is irrelevant.

Why is there a need to make one in the first place? It's not like Veeky Forums will get shut down anytime soon.

>I just think we could be more demanding and elitist, but we're dragged down by a lot of crap boards, not just /pol/
m8, i'm a demanding elitist and your board would be a cacophonous echo chamber of babbies who spout shit they've been spoonfed. there's nothing wrong with Veeky Forums except that you spend too much time on it instead of books. if you can't cope with crossboarders, you'll fucking kill yourself if you ever meet a competent editor or critic. learn to paper a motherfucker or go play vidya.

Anime posting is terrible and no one uses IRC except install gentoo fags.

yeah, ok, hiro

your site sucks

>that guy who thinks he's just gonna up and make a new chan and people will use it
I'm sure THIS time will be different.

>he's this desperate for japmoot to recognise him
you know he trips and responds to people more than moot right? just go over to /qa/ and you can pretend you're at the big boy table with the real owner

No reason to.

>any of the weeb boards need to go
>Veeky Forums
You need to go, fucking hell, what goes wrong in a leftist's brain to make them so blindingly destructive to every environment they enter?

> anyone who hates my girly manchild cartoon reaction images is a leftist!

im praying for you

>leftists cannot love cute girls doing cute things
It's like you think we're not a bunch of paedophiles or something.