Are you ready for fusion power?

SAFIRE generates the same energy densities as the sun’s photosphere and nuclear bombs …

... in a laboratory on Earth

youtube.com/watch?v=DeVdzSjPx0g&feature=share

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFsTttzh0oA
youtu.be/KkpqA8yG9T4
youtube.com/watch?v=G53HYqOhkAE
youtube.com/watch?v=eqlsDJYM0hg
necn.com/news/new-england/Connecticut-Man-Sentenced-in-Murder-of-New-Hampshire-Physicist-287716481.html
courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-mozzelle-brown-trial-mallove-1016-20141015-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WIyTZDHuarQ
youtu.be/LLw3BaliDUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's an electric universe folks.

I know but I'll never be this smart.

... for half a pico second

MODS, we need a good word filter on SAFIRE.
I'd suggest "masses of gases from our flaming asses," but that may be too long.

Sage goes in every field,do not feed.

>I know but I'll never be this smart.
"This cloud of ions got so dense it blew off into the chamber atmosphere. There was a pressure spike during these events. Even more importantly is that although we limited the power to only 1800 watts DC, the oscilloscopes measured a short lived power surge of over 2 million watts. At times, at over 10 million watts. To offer some perspective on this, the Bruce Nuclear power plant in Canada, the largest one we have, produces 7 million watts. " Montgomery Childs from the SAFIRE project; (8:13 minutes) youtube.com/watch?v=CFsTttzh0oA

Temperature of the photosphere is around 5000 K.
Nothing comparable to a nuclear bomb.
If you're going to pull off a successful scam, you need to make your lies consistent.

Incidentally, why are you claiming fusion power this time around?
I thought stars didn't run on fusion.
They're just the result of imaginary electric currents in space.

Fusion through electrochemistry and plasma. What if we can replicate the sun? Wouldn't you like a flying car or motorcycle?

Where is your sense of scientific exploration? Even if SAFIRE were complete B.S, at least we can add their findings to the knowledgebase. At least it would be one step toward the truth, whatever it may be.

The only fusion reactor that will provide positive net energy in the foreseeable future is ITER. Nothing else comes even close.

A new meme. I like it.
Must be good for half a dozen threads per day for at leest a month or two.

ITER and NASA will gladly take your money for the next 50 years.

If you think that the money flow will stop once ITER reaches self sustained positive energy output then I think you're wrong, that's when the hard work actually begins - trying to scale the reactor to a commercially viable cost efficiency.

Did you see how big the ITER complex is? Compare that monstrosity to SAFIRE. Fusion doesn't have to be on a large scale. We will have engine sized reactors someday and they will be based on the discoveries from SAFIRE.

Yeah, once I see some results I'll give them a time of my day.

They are getting the results. Just watch the video to see them.

>ITER

They should immediately stop funding that pile of shit and start funding the ARC project, you know the people who actually have a workable design to produce a tritium breeding reactor with serious net gain.

Loads of unnecessary complexity. The electric universe is much more elegant than that.

I know nothing about that project but as far as I know, ITER is the only project that could realistically satisfy the fusion product condition

[math] n \tau _{E} T \geq 5.10^{21}[/math] m[math]^{-3}[/math]s keV

Here is the video. They have done it differently to ITER by scaling the magnetic field using new superconductors, just watch this video and tell me you aren't convinced. It is extremely promising and a fraction of the cost of ITER, which due to the way it works actually cannot scale down any more.

youtu.be/KkpqA8yG9T4

I hope you are aware that the fusion core model of our sun is a prediction. The hottest KNOWN region of the sun is its external PLASMA atmosphere.

> 100% this project is "just about to need to renew funding"
> would you look at that
fucking jew bullshit

Wouldn't you like a monorail?

> scientific review panel
yep, they need to get more funding
BULLSHIT

so it's a bunch of microwaves
heating something up
creating plasma
and that's it

doddering old men
playing radio interference
using magnets and microwaves to make plasma
this is all a scam

Monorails don't fly. Jet hogs are more fun.

Afor anyone interested in real free-energy devices I would recommend researching the 'Correa PAGD'. They use controlled plasma discharges to get more power out than in. Coincidence?

That quote couldn't be more wrong desu, as we've been shown during the perfect storm of physics throughout 20th century, the last thing you should rely on is human intuition.

Electric Universe is the future of astrophysics. No black holes, multi-dimensions and time travel B.S.

stop being gay

What makes you think the "electric universe" model is better than current physics? What do you think is wrong with current physics?

>What do you think is wrong with current physics?

Time travel, black holes, dark matter, muliple-dimensions... too much science fiction. Ascribing properties to space results in these errors. Tesla was right about the ether.

>black holes
but they've been observed

>dark matter
yup, that's a problem. thankfully it is only a problem on large scales, I don't see how "electric universe" solves anything

>time travel
if you don't believe it, you don't believe that GPS atomic clocks have to be re-calibrated with atomic clocks on earth

>multiple dimensions
No current accepted theory has any such assumption. We're doing fine in the gool ol' minkowski spacetime.

>aether
Don't you believe the results of the Michelson-Morley and the following modern iterations? All of which indeed show that no matter which way we measure the speed of light, there simply is no anisotropic medium creating difference in the observed speed.

cont.

>dark matter
Well here it is, dark matter. You can't see it, but you are definitely looking right at it. This is the dwarf galaxy Segue 1, one of a couple dozen dwarf galaxies that orbit our own galaxy, the Milky Way. It is about 80,000 light years away, roughly three times as far as the center of our galaxy. Segue 1 only contains about 1000 stars. However, the red shifts of those stars indicate a large velocity dispersion. The star's velocity dispersion is so large that for them to be bound together by gravity, as they evidently are, the galaxy must contain about 500 times as much mass as is contained in the stars. In other words, this galaxy contains 500 times as much dark matter as normal matter, i.e. it is 99.8% dark matter.

>difference

Black holes are large bodies in space that don't emit light. If I cover a basketball with 99.9% photon absorbing material are you gonna call it a black hole?

Ether is subatomic. Resolution and magnification of the Michelson-Morley experiment is inadequate.

>Black holes are large bodies in space that don't emit light. If I cover a basketball with 99.9% photon absorbing material are you gonna call it a black hole?
Only if it also has the other properties black holes have.

Every wave requires a medium. Light is no different and that medium is ether. Like any other plasma, ether will self-propagate waves that travel through it. The velocity of light is constant because it is a wave limited by the medium. Like a boat and the wakes it creates.

That gibberish was dated when "The Skylark of Space" was written.
There is no aether and modern versions of Michelson-Morley has gotten the maximum possible speed of the Earth (which would not be detected) down to less than 1/1000ths of our orbital velocity around the Sun.

Your 99.8 percent photon absorbing material also shows you don't understand thermodynamics. Dead black surfaces are the BEST possible radiators.

Dark basketballs also lack a gravity field which can swing nearby stars around and shred the really really close ones.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO WRITE A SCRIPT WHICH WILL
AUTOMATICALLY HIDE ANY THREAD WHICH MENTIONS "ELECTRIC UNIVERSE"
SO I'LL NEVER HAVE TO LOOK AT THIS BS AGAIN?

>Every wave requires a medium
Non sequitur. Light is not a wave, it's light.

>Like any other plasma, ether will self-propagate waves that travel through it.
OK, so you should be able to show that the speed of light is not constant when not moving with the alleged medium. Go ahead and do it.

>The velocity of light is constant because it is a wave limited by the medium.
That doesn't make sense. Consider the operation of a sound wave through the air. If you move through the air then sound traveling towards your front will hit you faster than sound coming from behind you. With light, that's not true, it's the same speed no matter how you're moving.

My point: Velocity of propagation is dependent on the density of its medium. Doesn't matter if you create a wave traveling 1 mile per hour or 1000 mph, any waves you create will be constant due to the medium.

Again, that's wrong because the observer's movement relative to the aether will affect the observed speed of light. Without that observation there is no evidence for aether.

Further your entire argument is flawed since it rests on the claim that all waves require a medium, when light is not a wave. It has wavelike behavior in some contexts and particle behavior in others.

I'll break it down for you. Let's say you are traveling 1 mph in a car. The speed of light will not be c+1mph. It will be c. Now, let's say you are going 1000mph. Still, speed of light remains constant and NOT 1000mph + c.

Measurement is done from point of origination.

You can't push a wave to travel faster if the medium is resisting it. You should go to a beach some day and watch how different vehicles create waves and how they propagate.

I am obviously discussing speed of light from the headlights.

>I don't like it so it's not real.

Light has a specific range of wavelengths. It is a wave. Wave/particle duality is quantum quackery. Refer to Tesla's work for details.

Now try putting a loudspeaker in front of a car and see if the same thing happens with sound. Hint: it won't.

The medium only determines the speed of a wave *relative to the medium*. If the observer is moving relative to the medium then the observed speed changes. You are just repeating my argument without the relevant points, specifically that only light behaves that way while waves do not. This means light has no medium.

>Light has a specific warlike propertirs. >Therefore it is a wave.
No, it has non-wavelike properties, therefore it is not a wave.

What makes you think we are not a part of the medium tho lmao

>yfw energy, fequency and intensity lead you to multiverse.

Perhaps it is bettersaid that static points upon a medium of energy are elevated by another energy until entropy has its way with it and it too becomes a fluxuation upon another relatively static bed... Of energy.

Are you;
A) entirely ignorant of science
B) just contrarian
C) a Russian working for the "Make America Stupid" project
D) more than one of the above

ST:The Next Generation used better technobabble

>same energy densities as the sun
in few nanometers across

same energy densities as the sun in few nanometers

i.e. nothing

Hide bait threads
Ignore bait posts
Do not reply to bait posters

It doesn't matter if we are "part of the medium" if we are moving relative to the medium outside but the observed speed of light is still constant from outside. The simple fact that two humans or measurement devices traveling in perpendicular directions see the same speed of light coming from the sun disproves aether.

These baby tier misrepresentations of scince make me angry. Kill all journalists and documentry makers.

>ITER
>$20 billion over 40 years
>still nothing
no

There is no ‘outside’ if you assume what I said; think about it. There would be no motion relative to the medium because you are a part of it. Aether is poorly defined anyway

You still don't get it, if two observers are moving perpendicular to each other, then aether outside the observer's cannot be co-moving with both at the same time.

Give up. "You can lead a horse to water, etcetera, etcetera..." He's one of Minor point (which does not invalidate your argument in the least): "two observers moving perpendicular" can always be resolved into "two observers approaching or receding from each other along a straight line" in another co-ordinate system. You've fallen into the brainlet's "trap" of assuming a background medium.

>ers are moving perpendicular to each other, then a

People better wake up soon or they will continue to get ripped off by large projects that go nowhere.

Relativity is mental masturbation. It is easy to measure the speed of light from one point to another. We can theorize about all of the observer scenarios but one fact remains; light behaves as a wave. It has a specific range of wavelengths and changes speed depending on the medium it propagates through. With all other known mediums removed, it travels through aether plasma which is the most fundamental composition of space.

>Relativity is mental masturbation
stopped reading right there
KYS

When you look at a magnetic field lines, it is not a phenomenon suspended in mid-air. You are looking at aetheric plasma perturbations that only make it appear that way. The atom's electron cloud wouldn't exist on its own without it. Even the atom itself would not exist without the support of aetheric oscillations. Free-energy is very real because energy can always can be exchanged from an external source. The atom does not live in a deserted island. Some day, modern physics will understand these concepts.

This is what the U.S. government does to people that mess with aetheric plasma since there is a nuclear component involved. The re-discoverer calls it "orgone energy". youtube.com/watch?v=G53HYqOhkAE

Another poor soul that got too close. Robbed and killed in his own home.

Know your history.

There is also Alexander Chernetski. See a pattern here? ..Free energy from controlled plasma discharges. youtube.com/watch?v=eqlsDJYM0hg

>literally killed by a nigger and his coal burning whore girlfriend
this is the face of modern day america

Brown, for his part, continued to deny any involvement in the killing.

"I would like to say I'm sorry to the family, but I had nothing to do with it," he said in court Tuesday.

Brown, Schaffer and Foster were arrested in a cold-case investigation years after the killing after officials dropped charges against two men who were wrongly accused of killing Mallove. necn.com/news/new-england/Connecticut-Man-Sentenced-in-Murder-of-New-Hampshire-Physicist-287716481.html

You didn't respond to my argument. Show me a wave that has constant speed regardless of the observer's movement through the medium. You can't. Light is not a wave. Thanks for playing.

The female defendant claimed battered girlfriend status and is known chronic liar. courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-mozzelle-brown-trial-mallove-1016-20141015-story.html

The energy of light can be calculated by multiplying wavelength and velocity. Key word; wavelength.

>The energy of light can be calculated by multiplying wavelength and velocity. Key word; wavelength
See And again you fail to respond to the argument. Thank you for admitting defeat.

Maybe the timing was just an unfortunate coincidence. His public statements shortly before the incident make it highly suspect.

>
Waves require a medium to propagate. What is the medium made out of?.....particles. Some day, you will understand.

>You didn't respond to my argument. Show me a wave that has constant speed regardless of the observer's movement through the medium. You can't. Light is not a wave. Thanks for playing.

Speed is determined by how fast it can get from point A to point B. Nothing more, nothing less. Time traveling observers observing it during propagation is irrelevant. I have actually performed the Michelson–Morley experiment.

Orgone energy now?
Just when I thought the "theory" couldn't get any more crackbrained.

We are all waiting, eagerly, for you to be "silenced" by the Men in Black for Trying to Spread the Truth.
It'll be a relief when these posts stop.

History is about to be made. The universe (and the sun) is electric. With this basic knowledge, we will have fusion power.

Wilhelm performed other experiments involving nuclear material and bioelectricity. "Orgone" is what he named it in place of aether. They are the same phenomenon.

orgone as Reich described it is not aether, it's closer to thermal energy.

also orgone energy is complete donkeyshit.

Wilhelm's "orgone" experiments were duplicated by others. Einstein visited him and didn't have the fortitude to explain the observations so he had his assistant make something up. Einstein is the darling of the establishment. Don't be fooled by the quackery of time travel and black holes. Stop chasing ghosts that don't exist.

To the reader, I dare you to research everything stated here. Don't be misled by the fools of the past. Good luck and good bye. youtube.com/watch?v=WIyTZDHuarQ

Op

That's great, the only problem is that these "particles" you believe in have never been observed and don't have any observable effect. In other words, they don't exist.

Again, a wave propagating in a medium by an observer moving relative to the medium will not have constant speed. But this is not true for light. Hence light is not a wave traveling propagating in a medium. Respond to the argument or fuck off.

Care to set a time limit on that?
Just so we'll know when to watch for your post on Veeky Forums admitting you were an asshole.
You're Anonymous so you needn't feel embarrassed when you do so.

I was analogizing the Michelson-Morley experiment to a person measuring the speed of sound when moving through the air, since OP doesn't understand what the experiment has to do with waves.

I dare you to pick up a textbook and learn freshman physics before spreading your retardation around.

Been there done that brainlet. You can keep your flawed sci-fi theories.

neat

agreed.

I understand what youre saying. I took undergrad physics too (not being condescending). I’m simply considering a framework where ‘everything’, including us and our instruments, are made up of the ‘stuff’ on which light propagates. So, now you have these two things traveling together (observer and emitter), and no matter how fast you move, you’ll measure the same speed for light because they themselves are the medium. Moving relative to the medium is nonsense in this framework. There is no measurement that can be made from the ‘outside’.
“Objects” are localized disturbances that maybe look something like this: youtu.be/LLw3BaliDUQ
Light can then be considered a torsional wave on these threads.

Look, I’m not trying to piss anyone off. Just trying to find mechanisms for what we see in our experiments.

Lets try this slowly.
A is a light source.
The other letters are observers. They're all moving in the direction of the green arrows at velocities ranging from 0.1 to 0.8 lightspeed.

>So, now you have these two things traveling together (observer and emitter)
But that is NOT what we have. All observers are moving relative to the emitter.
Yet they all measure the speed of the light coming from A to be the same!
If light is a wave traveling through the "fabric" of the screen, how can they all get the same result? The "fabric" might be fastened to (and move with) any letter, but it can't move with ALL of them.

The ONLY way to account for Michelson-Morely and Kennedy-Thorndike and all the other experimental tests of Relativity is to abandon the aether.
You're not, incidentally, the only one who stubbornly held out. Michaelson (who found no "aether wind") never abandoned his conviction there was an aether and kept looking for reasons his experiment had failed. He never succeeded and neither did anyone else.
Lorentz came up with the correct transformation formula before Einstein (and it's still called the Lorentz transformation) but he was also trying to preserve the aether. He thought motion through it actually compressed objects along their direction of travel. A physical effect of resistance. None of these people ever found a plausible means of fitting observations to the aether and, one by one, they either accepted Relativity or died.

> Fusion

El Oh El

But No cold fusion? Haha what a joke

How are you measuring the speed of light from the source at the site of each observer?

>he believes in fusion energy.

Sounds to me like collapsing magnetic fields.
As the ions blew off into the chamber the magnetic fields they were sustaining collapsed generating an electric current.

That's nice and all, but we know about this and it isn't free/cheap energy. Look up Joule Thief.

dubz confirmz.

I'm about 21 minutes in, so far I have to commend the team for the overall quality of the presentation and for presenting plenty of video footage of their experiments, but I'm not sure of how significant any of this is given how widely discredited the EU theory is. Nevertheless, they are doing what looks like standard,reproducible experiments with plentiful data collection, so if they're wrong it should be possible to show how and why. I sense no fraud here, just possibly experimenters over their heads in a very advanced field of study.

Considering just how ridiculous their ideas are, there must be fraud, or they're so grossly incompetent in science and math that any so-called "data" that they have is so suspect as to be worthless by any real scientist.

That's a very rhetorically aggressive response, but it's light on substance-what specific aspects of this experiment could be wrong? Are their heating estimates potentially off base and not accounting for the effects of collapsing magnetic fields? Are they essentially playing with a basic plasma production machine and doing nothing new at all? What specifically is wrong with the EU theory?

>what specific aspects of this experiment could be wrong?
Considering that they don't even have a high school level of knowledge and physics, I don't expect that they could pass a high school lab course either. The amount and variety of errors that they make which could which could affect data that they write down are plethora.