*gives you brain freeze*

*gives you brain freeze*

Other urls found in this thread:

foodandwine.com/news/ben-jerrys-newest-flavor-will-support-social-justice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>getting brain freeze literally ever
Are people actually this fucking stupid? Can you idiots not eat properly? Just slow a little bit. I have never gotten brain freeze because I don't fucking shovel ice cream into my maw.

I've only gotten it once since I was an adult and it was because I was trying to get it.

I got brain freezes as a child but I have since trained myself to perfection, a true piece of art really. I can eat ice cream as fast as I want without getting a brain freeze. I am a god.

BUT IT'S TASTY AND I WANT MORE

how do you get brainfreeze anyway? you breathe while swallowing it, right?

No. It's caused when the roof of your mouth gets too cold too quickly.

>>:(
Cancer. So you like getting brain freezes then?

does your brain actually freeze :[ woah

How can people exist in the Internet age and not know to push their tongue against the roof of their mouth?

You must eat American-style, without chewing or letting it melt. It must arrives in the stomach pristine ans still frozen.

I don't believe you. Provide proof.

I've never had brain freeze before and I'm curious to know what it feels like. How does one induce a brain freeze. I've tried eating ice cream and slushies really fast but it didn't work.

enjoy your cuck sludge

foodandwine.com/news/ben-jerrys-newest-flavor-will-support-social-justice

Because Americans.

Are ben and jerry Jews?

Hold the ice cream or slushy against the roof of your mouth until your head hurts

Have you ever met a Ben or Jerry that wasn't?

It's like when you're overexposed to supremely cold temperatures, but inside your head and rather sudden. It hurts like hell, but you deserve it for cooling the arteries that lead upwards.

Well, I have a friend named Ben who's extremely conserv- oh.

>Newest flavor will support social justice
So it's gonna be salty?

>Well, I have a friend named Ben who's extremely conserv- oh.

Fuck those jews. It's time for BLM & Antifa to clean up america and put those jews in their place. Preferrably a camp or oven.

YASSSSS! SHILLADY! PRAISE KEK! MAGA!!!!!

>It's time for BLM & Antifa to clean up america and put those jews in their place. Preferrably a camp or oven.

BLM and Antifa are very, very dangerously close to basically being Anti-semetic groups.

It's scary how it's acceptable to be pro Muslim and hate Jews in the liberal circles.

wtf! I love Trump now!

I only ever got a pain in my throat, so my mom said I didn't have a brain.

>believing in freedom of religion means pro-muslim
I knew conservatards were retarded but holy shit.

>I am prim and proper and am above ever getting a brain freeze because I have a set inverval of 2 minutes between each bite

>being such a fatass you can't pace yourself while eating
lmaoing at your life pretty hard right now

I've never had it and I've tried to get it by eating too fast and all that. The worst that happened was my throat felt like a knife was lodged in it and my hearing gets "dulled" when I do that. No palate pain other than normal cold contact and no headache.

The last time I had eye surgery I had the worst brain freeze you could possibly imagine.

At the end of the surgery they take this bottle of liquid out of a freezer and pour it all out at once directly into your eyes to sterilize them.

It literally feels like liquid nitrogen going into your eyes, and feels just like brain freeze, only way fucking worse.

I wasnt talking about being non-underage and eating ice cream
youre meaning to tell me you have never ate ice cream at 7 years old and got a brain freeze? stop being contrarian, it's pathetic

fuck that actually sounds like a tasty combo

Literally not fucking ever. How fast do you really need to be shoving that ice cream into your mouth? Is it a matter of volume?

>BLM and Antifa are very, very dangerously close to basically being Anti-semetic groups.

Both are funded by the giga jew. I've never seen either of those groups bad mouth the elite jews.

Is this a challenge?
I will eat as fast as I want!
You aren't my dad!