What's the best liquor to put in a flask if you're going to be walking around all day?

What's the best liquor to put in a flask if you're going to be walking around all day?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypericum_perforatum#Pharmacodynamic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cheap scotch

I concur

I usually get cutty sark so that works out fine

How much is in there anyway?
Seems hardly big enough to get a true alcoholic more than slightly drunk.

and it's for
>walking around all day
such a waste of alcohol

also, I recommend spirytus with lemon juice

I concur with this statement.

I always keep a flask st with Seagram's

My go-to is Thunder 101, a cheap ass peppermint schnapps. That way your breath always smells fresh.

I have used flasks more to supplement beer drinking in more expensive places like Disney etc rather than relying on the contents of the flask to get drunk

Water.

This, sometimes i take them with me on nights out when i dont want people to realise how much more im drinking. Or if im just being cheap.

gives you a nice breath afterwards

Overproof rum.

Depends on whether you're drinking it straight from the flask, or slipping it into other drinks. My choices would be:

Neat: Sloe gin
Mixed: Dark rum

Both good reasons to carry.

Times I have found myself using one are public events (eg. awards ceremony) where drinks might be limited/ difficult to obtain.

Guards dont check your pockets where you live?

> not putting your flask in front of your pants directly in front of your dick.

Amateur. Nobody touches your dick in a search.

St. George Terrior gin

>Nobody touches your dick in a search
wait, what? av I been raped?

They can get pretty close depending on the gig. I used to strap drugs to my cock when going into clubs with tight security but would never risk a flask, too bulky

I go to conventions all the time, bag checks are always just a glance in your bag.
>rent-a-cop makes me throw out an unopened gatorade
>completely misses the flask that's underneath it at the bottom of the bag

Gin. It's always gin.

I hate it when you're at functions and the servers are hard as hell to find. I also sometimes find it nice to bring along at work functions to foster a sense of camaraderie with someone later on in the night whom might be useful to be closer to for whatever reason

>9565425
Not talking music festivals or airports. Though for flying i just buy something at dutyfree and carry it with me onboard. Flight attendants have no problem bringing me two cokes every hour but make it two double whiskeys and you start getting looks. This is easier on night flights..

jesus where the fuck do you li-

i wont even guess

All throughout my senior year of high school I carried this in my flask and mixed it in with my lunch drinks. Helped me get through the day.

Hennessy

Do people really go to Disnep to get shitfaced?

I doubt anyone goes there for that specific purpose.

But if you're stuck there for some other reason you might as well booze to make it more enjoyable. Not to mention that it is difficult to get booze on Disney property so you have little choice buy to smuggle it in. You can't buy it there, IIRC.

And the home of the brave

put some japanese sake in that boi and bring it alongside your fedora and katana

>it is difficult to get booze on Disney property so you have little choice buy to smuggle it in. You can't buy it there, IIRC.
epcot is filled with beer and an actual pub

Water, because the only reason you would drink out of a flask is that you are a hipster. Also a casual alcoholic.

Whisky or rum.

Does it ever get better bros? My life is great, my career is successful, beautiful girlfriend, it seems like the only reason im suffering is because of the anxiety I put on myself. Idk how to address it except alcohol as a band aid

This. They aren't enough to get drunk by themselves. Most only carry 5-7 shots worth of whatever you have in there.

Try masturbating 3 times a day. Or give up everything and become a monk until you achieve inner peace.

eat shit and die you melodramatic piss ant faggot fuck

My man

I remember 21 years ago when the whole family went to Disney World and my uncle stumbled into the hotel room trashed at like 3 A.M. I remember being annoyed by him rambling to my dad while eating snacks, the loud crinkling sounds of the wrappers was the worst while I was trying to sleep.

i smell another bay area person...

I just put cognac in a squirt gun

You got a real head start on hating life, I was nearly out of college before I had to start drinking my way through classes.

My grandad has been making a lot of rhubarb gin recently so I've been drinking that. Every time I go to visit he gives me another bottle, it's great.

>flask
>all day
That's not how it works.
That said, Tallisker is a nice flask whisky. For all day stuff you fill some water bottles with vodka, obviously.

Do
if you are worrying do
don't be idle

>Cold weather
Bourbon or Apple Brandy
>Not-so-cold weather
Rye
>When you have a buddy/acquaintance with you
Malort

Malört.

Cheap gin or whisky.

Feeling fancy? Benedictine

I put a 151 Peppermint Schnapps in my flask. Love peppermint, and the high proof would let me use it as fuel if I ever had such a need.

Spirit works, but make sure u have 2 flasks

wild turkey 101, or everclear

or...OR...get a bigger flask.

Nope. I tried it based on some reviews (all three of their gins) and it quickly became a favorite. Botanivore is my favorite of the three, but Terrior is a better flask gin imo. More naturey.

I dont live in a prison

I dont give a shit about your shenaningans, ungrateful sow

Do you buy alcohol in-store or online?

This man knows what is up.
Have a nice glass on hand for the D.O.M. though

Concerts, sports venues, etc.

>having a small dick
No wonder you needed drugs to get the girls...

>buying liquor online
Is this even a thing?

Alcohol increases anxiety.
When you drink you're less anxious obviously, but when you're sober you're more anxious. And if you keep using alcohol as an anxiolytic, your tolerance will raise, meaning you'll need more booze for the same effects and the anxiety when sober will be worse.
tl;dr:using ethanol as anxiolytic is a sure way to get addicted, and withdrawal anxiety is pretty much literal hell.

Do meditation, take St John warts or whatever it's called, or CBD. It sucks, I know, but it's better than booze.

t. alcoholic.

Depends on state/country. Check your local amazon website.

bulleit bourbon is nice in small tastes

Wort. It's St John's Wort, pfff

Damn mang, I wish I thought of that back when I had my retail job. Forget the flask though, I'd rather do aq 50/50 mix of creme de menthe and peppermint snaps. I'd just keep it in travel size mouthwash bottles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypericum_perforatum#Pharmacodynamic

>In combination with other drugs that may elevate 5-HT (serotonin) levels in the central nervous system (CNS), St John's wort may contribute to serotonin syndrome, a potentially life-threatening adverse drug reaction.

It can also lower the effectiveness of lifesaving medications like digoxin and reverse transcription inhibitors, please be careful with St.John's wort.

based

In store, from what I've seen online prices are a little higher and doesn't really justify the convenience unless you're ordering a lot.