Three in the morning and I'm craving some Frito pie

Three in the morning and I'm craving some Frito pie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FbYj7ZyqjYY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As long as you aren't eating it straight from the Fritos bag, we're good. Seriously that's some low trash hood rat shit. You might as well shave off your eyebrows and draw them on and wear lip liner.

Bobby! It's frito pie with wolf brand chili night!

>beans

Kys

Frito pie has beans. This ain't fine dining.

Meat in pan with some lard.

nice. you inspired me to make chili beans this week. with fritos AND corn bread.

Are you using wolf brand chili? If not then throw that shit away, go get some and start over

Wait nacho cheese??? Over grated kraft Mexican mix?? Nah bro. You're missing out.

I have a block of mozzarella too but I need to use this up.

Now simmer 20 min or so until meat is tender.

>not using wolf brand chili
Enjoy your fucking garbage

WA LA

Wa la a big bowl of fucking shit because you were too much of a pleb to use wolf brand chili

>frito pie
>not in a bag
goof'd/10

Now to round some fine authentic Mexican food with some authentic Mexican ice cream.

The cheese sauce is ok with tortilla chips but I won't be using the rest with the chili. Regular shredded cheese is superior.

Thanks a lot, OP. Now I'm craving Frito Pie, too.

Jesus, Wolf brand chili shills.

I don't understand how this is a pie.

>implying it's more than one person

Is this real life?
Am I in purgatory?
Am I even exist?

I fucking thought you were talking about taco pie. I'd like some taco pie.

>not exclusively using wolf brand chili for all your chili needs
Ultimate pleb detected, I bet you're not even texan

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

>not being obsessed with the wholesome, authentic, genuinely Texan taste of Wolf™ brand chili

OH MY GOD!

I need to get my ass down to Bellingham and hope I can find these somewhere. Tillamook has the best ice cream, had no idea they have horchata flavour!

You know what I heard about you?

youtube.com/watch?v=FbYj7ZyqjYY

Eh. It kind of tastes like a weak egg nog ice cream. It's definitely one of their weaker flavors.

Kroger carry's Tillamook if you live in Texas but only the more popular flavors usually, and none of the pint stuff.

cool user

>eating enriched soy filler

>no beans

It's shit.