He thinks he's Veeky Forums

>he thinks he's Veeky Forums
>he doesn't have numerous crippling addictions including gambling

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/darknetmarketsnoobs/wiki/bible/buyer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>have multiple addictions
>none are the cool ones

Jokes on you, if you catch me without a book in my hand, it's probably a bottle of booze instead.

it's probably your micropenis you effete lout

>effete lout
I can appreciate such an insult.

>cool addictions

>he doesn't have at least two mental illnesses

I've done opis and my only adiction is tobacco, and it went away when I started taking bupropion
I really don't get the addiction meme, unless it is stims

The gambling can be forgiven. With all the race tracks (horse) being shut down, the gambling appeal has lost all literary face.

I have a mental illness that prevents me from knowing the number of mental illnesses I have. what do?

I am a schizophrenic and a compulsive liar

>stuck in a pop culture hyperreality romanticizing the troubled artist figure and equating turbulent mental state to greatness instead of practice, knowlegde, or determination

die soon brainwashed sheeple cuck

>he isn't a literal autist that likes to seclude in his home by months while studying Plato and reading french symbolism

I wish OP was joking but it's true. Every single biography of famous high achieving men has stuff like "played all night poker"

Nicotine and caffeine here, until two weeks ago also addicted to masturbation. Im down to twice a week now.

>posts about starting with the Greeks
>doesn't deadlift at least 3X his bodyweight, can't recite 1200 verses of poetry from memory

Recovering heroin addict hither. There's nothing romantic about addiction at all

I have a crippling Internet addiction, dingus.

I'm working out hard at the gym with bodybuilding friends and working on deadlifts for this very reason

>All these non /fitlit/ posters
The greek philosophers would literally fuck you because you're so weak of body and mind.

>thinks he's Veeky Forums
>isnt a pedophile and pervert with a fart fetish

a shame they left greece in an utter pit of despair

fucking economy might as well run on ponyshit lmao

your mother runs on ponyshit you twisted piss ape

your mother is a ponyshit you goon-swaddled dickomite

>dickomite
what on earth did you think catamites were doing to cats?

>food.
>Veeky Forums
>watching star trek

Used to be addicted to cigarettes drinking and smoking weed, but managed to cut back on those three using LSD.

I still read 1 book a week minimum, but I'm a massive piece of shit and if I applied myself I would be getting a lot more done.

which star trek?

I just watch and rewatch them all over and over, im on tng at the moment, but tng and ds9 are my favourites

How do I get my hands on some LSD?

i think you've done some permanent damage to yourself and you ought to stop.

1. get bitcoins, localbitcoins is a good way to get them
2. tumble the bitcoins so that they cant be traced to you
3. send the tumbled bitcoins to a darknet market site that has a source in your country
4. encrypt your name (real name) and address using pgp and the code that the seller provides
5. get the lsd in the mail shortly after

Remember to never use any information while on tor that can be linked to yourself or any other tor account (think usernames, passwords etc)

unironically, reddit will help
reddit.com/r/darknetmarketsnoobs/wiki/bible/buyer

in my day you just had to hang out with drug addicts and hippies.

>pop culture hyperreality
nonsensical terms for nonsensical people

and it happens so that genius is oft tinged with eccentricity, that can lend itself to addiction, to mental instability

that said, not every eccentric is a genius,
not every troubled man has deep thoughts.

these days drug addicts and hippies will end up getting you some chinese made research chemical that will send you mad.

If it's bitter it's a spitter, you can never know what those things are going to do to you.

m8 not all my friends are dead yet. the research head shop chemical shit does seem retarded. i guess it's like the trainspotting idea of injecting vitamin c if they made it illegal in reverse.

I'm addicted to watching tennis.

Infinite Jest

be "industry"

based michael

3 here. Probably an eating disorder as well. Not fun pham

this. Why the fuck do I have to talk to people in order to do drugs? Fucking normies.