Veeky Forums unequivocally BTFO

Veeky Forums unequivocally BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

daleberan.tumblr.com/post/83002114449/a-tale-of-two-hipsters
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIX YOUR HEART OR DIE

He does strike me as a lesbian trapped in a dude's body.

no, her saying so made me so mad

WE
WUZ
AUTHORZ

go to bed, Fritchman.

delete this

wtf I hate dfw now

isn't outing someone as trans before they come out by themselves a mortal sin for these people? or does that not count posthumously?

She's right. The reason he always wore that bandanna is because it wrapped and compressed his breasts

he was only ironically trans though

>DFW was trans
It all makes sense now

Prof: The language IS reality, so the power over language grants one control of reality. I mean, it's a bit figurative, but...

dfw was a transman. he had a pussy.

>tfw dfw will never let you suck his clit

It explains why DFW hated Vineland...Pynchon revealed feminist activists for what they truly are...

Of course DFW would respond with "H-He's a pothead and I hate him!"

>tfw Soseki was trans
>tfw Balzac was trans
>tfw Ibsen was trans

>mfw rejecting irony and embracing sincerity really meant rejecting the binary and embracing the trans- & fluidity-aspects of gender

Shakespear was a black woman

harold bloom is trans?

Roopi Kow is a man.

>using the word hipsters ironically or unironically in the year of our lord 2017
Some people should be put out of their earthly misery so they can move on to eternal suffering.

>stereotyping is bad mkay
rally mad me thunk

Oh no, oh dear, I'm so angry right now someone restrain me

>lesbian trapped in a dude's body
>all I want in a husband
Why did he have to die?

I can't explain how glad I am everytime I see this pepe

"Hipster" actually means something and is surprisingly good as a descriptor, I wouldn't call it a buzzword. It doesn't have a problem of being ideologically attached to a movement so it transcends just being a generic in-group's out-group insult. It's not too vague and it's not to narrow, and doesn't have any good synonyms. Even better, while there is a related esthetic it is attached too, you can use it more generally and the message still would be understood.

In my mind, "hipster" means a person who is a hypocritical contrarian overestimating his/her expertise. Basically, they possess a basic ability to apply critical thinking, but fail to apply critical thinking to their critical thinking. Alternatively, their critical thinking may be a simulacrum and be borrowed rather than performed.

A person claiming that 60s-00s po-mo and/or IJ is a pinnacle of literature but getting really upset
about claims against their authors would be a good example, actually.

this post drives amorous thoughts into me. it reminds me of the tone this chubby bavarian took when I started asking, predatorily, if he was ticklish. he was annoyed with my sadistic, pathetic attraction toward him and particularly his soft, brown feet, and spake thus "yes i am so ticklish i am laughing just thinking about it ha ha ha" to mock me

It's very brave of her to admit that Trans Folk have serious mental problems.

Hey reddit

well, like most trans "people" DFW ended up killing himself. So it's plausible.

Wallace was trans in the sense that he was a degenerate piece of shit but wanted to be a great writer

they don't have an operation for that though

Nothing you said in your post even comes close to the official definition of hipster. And in fact it is used as an extremely vague insult to anyone with non-mainstream tastes.

>60s-00s pomo
It was basically dead by the late 80s with a couple of stragglers limping along into the 90s.

>repressed lesbian
fixed.
all "manly" writers are (Hemingway/Mishima etc.)

this tweet unironically owns in my opinion and you all can go **** my ****

Everyone is a black woman

>using Shitter
>ever

Nice jej

One, I don't care about gender or sexual orientation, as long as the material is quality.
Two, there's no evidence to suggest that he was trans.
Three, why doesn't it matter so much if he was or not?

Like the guy from little nicky?

>all "manly" writers are
how convenient

Yeah. Trans talented, maybe

aren't hipsters generally progressive and so wouldn't mind their favorite author being trans

writing is inherently feminine and when these failed manly men try to turn it into something it isn't they end up killing themselves. it's not rocket science. sounds like you might be on that path.

a hipster is anyone who likes trends I don't like

>every manly author is a repressed lesbian
>writing is inherently feminine
do you have any arguments to prove this thesis or you're just fishing for some (You)s?

the word lost any real meaning ages ago, now it's just a generic insult for young people

>Mishima, openly homosexual, was a repressed lesbian

I think I've never even seen a tranny IRL, but if I meet one and they shrieking at me and calling me a white male, as they inevitably do, I will stand my ground and proclaim: Yes I am a Straight White male and damn proud of it too. I refuse to kneel before your victimhood. I believe the strong should not have to kneel before the weak. Now Begone, monster!

Sure it is vague, but the insult produces a somewhat distinct image. Also, by official definition, cuck is somebody who got cheated on and fag is somebody who has sex with men.

Veeky Forums on the sudoku watch

>thinks authors can be manly men
>thinks writing isn't feminine
>feels baited by my post
i think what's interesting is that you feel your masculinity threatened in light of common sense.

makes perfect sense to me.

>an activity as basic as writing has gender
Does shitting also have a gender?

Something tells me you're a homosexual?

i lol'd

kek

No arguments whatsoever, of course.
Shitposting like that must be inherently feminine too because you sound like a bitch

>lesbians
>likes man

you know what i mean don't be a faggot

different user but im a non binary gender queer:)

Shitting is an inherently female activity for as we all know, nothing is worse than shitting while erect.

It's true. You're probably a closet homosexual LARPing as a tough guy which is why you get triggered.
>repressed lesbian
>bangs dudes in literary rage
makes sense

>thinks shitting isn't inherently feminine
The turd slides and spreads the anus just like a baby pushes out of the vagina. The vagina is inherently submissive, it gets pleasure from a foreign object entering it while the penis is inherently dominant because it gets pleasure when it enters. Taking pleasure from shitting is inherently feminine and akin to a homosexual sliding a penis into his ass, itself a simulacrum of vaginal sex.
As we all know sex leads to procreation. The process of writing is similar as it wants to create. The writer bangs his tool onto a fresh surface to create, he uses pen on paper, typewriter keys, etches and carves words into rocks. Writing is masculine as the writer imposes his will onto the submissive.
Repressed lesbians of course do not exist. There are only a small percentage of real lesbians in the world. Most who claim lesbianism are simply bisexual women who cannot attract men. From someone of the male sex to be a lesbian they would have to 1.be attracted to women 2.dislike their genitalia to the point of wanting to be a woman.
Shitting is feminine, writing is masculine, and lesbians are rare.

>tfw Gaddis was trans

I'm not triggered, and actually i'm not a closet homosexual. In fact i'm quite open with my family and friends about my homosexuality, but i'm not blogposting here. Do you have some arguments or you just have passive-agessive ad hominem attacks? If that's the case you should just leave

This is your brian on deconstruction

BRIAN LIKE FROM FAMBLY GUY?

senpai...

Why are all the greatest writers gay or trans?

there are some great fag writers, but there has never been a single even slightly above mediocre tranny writer or artist in human history. prove me wrong. imo its one of those things that just sucks the dignity out of life, and prevents you from creating anything even remotely resembling good art.its like being a furry

where to begin?

those tranny sisters who produced the matrix. and sens8

daleberan.tumblr.com/post/83002114449/a-tale-of-two-hipsters

good read

>A person claiming that 60s-00s po-mo and/or IJ is a pinnacle of literature but getting really upset
>about claims against their authors would be a good example, actually.
how?

I said even slightly above mediocre

I'm going to have to go on another month long hiatus from reading after my current one is finished

>all manly men are women who want to be men

How long has there been such a thing as transgender people?

I don't think ancient closet trans people count.

yes

you turn into something like Hemingway or Mishima after you realize how indifferent everyone truly is and get sick of being so fragile.

the difference being, they really are masculine while the laughable butlerian idea of gender roles being somehow distinct from sex, and thus the parameters of masculinity being transferrable, creates repressed lesbians who are like sick parodies of men.

Is there anything really more sad than some ugly bitch dyke talking in a low voice and chugging beer? It's so easy to uncover their womanish touchy sensibility beneath the mask and destroy them. Pathetic creatures really.