ITT: Beverages that ain't the best, but are perfectly fine for a comfy night in

ITT: Beverages that ain't the best, but are perfectly fine for a comfy night in.

I don't have the same problem other people do with generic american cider (smith & forge for example.) I also like regular budweiser just fine.

Any number of cheap wines.

>apothic fucking red
>fine
You fuck right the hell off. Trying a bottle of that was worse than anything I have ever tasted.

You too, pigfucker.

Pic related is mine. It is definitely not the best, but it is cheap and tastes well enough.

If a mediocre red wine is the worst thing you've ever tasted you should consider yourself quite lucky.

any vodka

Oh hell yeah buddy.

>Admiral Nelson

A few of these

Apothic is pretty inoffensive dude.

>misses the point of the thread

No it isn't. I have never tasted anything more foul in my entire life, with the exception of OP's mother's curdled discharge.

>£2ish 5% cider

ASDA > Tesco > aldi > sainbury's > morrison's

>OP's mother's curdled discharge.

what are you some kind of fag?

vaginal mucus is delicious. women are delicious. stop being a fag

>t. 15 year old who never left when school started
You understand of course no one unironically enjoys eating a girl out unless they have literally subsisted on nothing but cun, snot, and fish their entire adult life right?

Ouzo vs Sambuca? What's the difference? Which is better?

Sambuca is much sweeter than Ouzo, which can make it easier to drink for some. It's really just preference.

I do. The taste I'm neutral on but I do enjoy being between girl thighs.

you're in the wrong thread, that's tramp juice m8

also

>cider

fuck off bellend. if i was posting tramp joose i'd post white ciders.

you're talking like im hitting the bottom of the barrel.

you're out of your element.

Glenlivet Scotch

t. reddit

I like eating pussy. Just not the dirty ass pussy you're describing. Where are you getting these gutter-sluts? Outside a methadone clinic?

Milk is a truly patrician beverage

Cheap as chips and lower alcohol than other gins, but I still prefer the flavour to many more expensive ones.