ALL RIGHT ENOUGH WITH THE BULLSHIT

ALL RIGHT ENOUGH WITH THE BULLSHIT
give me an ideology / religion / point of view / philosophy / way of looking at life that DOESN'T need me to have one eye closed and disregard parts of reality that doesn't fit into it's narrative. i'm looking for something complete and reliable at all levels. thanks

Zoroastrianism

spooky

stirner+husserl

advaita vedanta nigger

thou art that

free market capitalism

Islam

faggot

traditionalism

Theravada

buddhism

Gnosticism, but it's not worth it

The brain gonna situate itself at at least one remove-- that's just reading. If youre looking for shit your own brain will find it almost impossible to get 'beyond', go poetry. Read Montaigne. Yeah, I know he's an essayist..

key good luck trying to incorporate all of these perfectly legitimate answers into a single worldview user your head is going to explode

>well i was having a hard time until i discovered nondual zoroasterian free-market libertarian islamic-husserlian stirnerite capitalism

Plotinus, however, is. Enneads..

Self-indoctrination.

Search for meaning in the universe is tough. The goal of every man should be developing a Theory of Everything that is convincing enough to fool him. Thus, it should at least be:
1. Endogenous. There should be no single outside entity added to the system that "glues" the being together, in case something disrupts it and your whole alignment falls apart. Basically, if you have God in your system, he can't be a reason-for-himself.
2. Decentralized. Entities within the system should be connected with other entities so that the reason for every little thing in the system is explained by the rest of the system. No isolated loops. The God in the example above may be explained by existence of life, but then existence of life can not be explained just by existence of God.
3. Complete. Every entity that can be experienced should be parced by the system. The system where God is a reason for everything can't parce God without breaking "no isolated loops rule"- i.e., there should exist an entity within the system that explains God but is not directly explained by God.
Some further suggestions:
1.) Multiplicity. There's no big truths, only thousands of tiny truths. Explanations for phenomenae are very narrow. Picture of being should look schizophrenic so as to be adaptable and sturdy in case of outside shocks. Good example: conspiracy theoriy amalgamation, where the main explaining power is individual intent. Everything happens because somebody wants it to happen, but there are A LOT of "somebodies".
2.) Oedipal. Oedipal systems are built to "kill their father", i.e. convince the designer that they are not artificial. Good example: coincedological systems. With a good pigeonholeing mechanism even the designer reaches a point where he can't attribute the pattern to chance.

The UG pill is the final pill.

don't give a fuckianism

>retards attempting to posit an ideology that is independent of the inherent limitations of ideology.

you get shittier each passing day, Veeky Forums.

>Wanting an ideology
Brainlet

Absurdism

Agnosticism

Contrarianism

you literally described the purpose of Pragmatism

also >these trips

Pragmatism

Nihilism.

Gnosticism. Start with the nag hamadi library.