Just moved to a small town and the only fast food beyond pizzahut/tacobell is arbys. Havent been in years

just moved to a small town and the only fast food beyond pizzahut/tacobell is arbys. Havent been in years.

what should I get?

Protip, put the curly fried on top of the beef under the bun along with your choice of sauce. It makes the sandwich 20 percent cooler.

Can't go wrong with pic related, some curly fries and arby's sauce. The onion bun really makes a difference.

>arby's sauce

what dis

Their gyros are actually pretty decent, but avoid the turkey one it's not that great. The French dip sandwich is fucking great if you have the cash. If you want to save money, get 3 or 4 different sliders at happy hour when they're cheaper.

Barbecue sauce.

get a blt light mayo
or try their onion rings, god tier, or their mozzarella sticks

all really good, their fries are great too

>arby's sauce

Fuck that you gotta put horsey sauce on beef n' cheddars

kys

I actually don't care for the horsey sauce. It gives me the shits.

If you can wait two days...

chicken bacon swiss
don’t get their beef, I worked at arby’s and have horror stories.

greentext

You should get Tacobell.

CHICKEN BACON SWISS

...you've had Arby's, right? You should know that's some nefarious shit. The body/mind/soul just knows it's wrong.

The Reuben and French dip are actually both really good. If you're cheap, just go there at happy hour and get some buffalo chicken and corned beef sliders with a jamocha shake.

Nothing all that interesting, it just comes as a gross artificial meat slurry in a bag. t. former Arby's employee

LTO TIER LIST

PORK BELLY
BROWN SUGAR BACON
that roast thing I can’t freakin remember

Scripts or autism? The world may never know.

This arbys is fucking overpriced microwaved lunch meat

THE BUFFALO CHICKEN SLIDER!

A crispy chicken tender dipped in spicy buffalo sauce and topped with Parmesan Peppercorn Ranch. For when you want to step things up, but just a little bit, because it’s a slider.

literally what is your image
care to explain?

It implies that watching MLP is akin to watching Barney, he's not wrong but he is annoying

what does barney and mlp have to do with what he said?

20 percent cooler is from the show.

Just go during happy hour and get $1 sliders

their brisket thing (number 1 at the arby's near me) is pretty great

beef and cheddar is classic arby's, also good

haven't tried much else, but they've been upping their game in recent years, that's not too bad of a choice to have as your *only* fast food option

oh OK
yeah that first guy is a faggot then

>have to drive through a run down little town on my way home
>see this advertised on the arbys billboard there
I was shocked, I didn't know it was gonna be a national release. Actually really hype to try it.

Most people really don't care.

This is really good desu. I got a value pack that included 2 sliders and I wished I got a second one of these instead of the shit-tier pizza slider.

I like the chicken cordon bleu.

ya, I like either asking for extra peppercorn ranch on it, or adding some horseysauce to it. they really got this down IMO. We don't have many arbys in Ontario, so whenever I am in the states, I have these a few times on my trip.

You have to be autistic to write a script that does this in the first place. So both, really.