What are some regular "white people" foods?

What are some regular "white people" foods?

I legitimately don't know what you guys eat normally and I get excited every time I go out to eat foods like pasta and burgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutefisk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surströmming
food52.com/recipes/33198-french-salad-francuska-salata)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Regular white person here. Yes, burgers are good. I usually get whatever from the fast food restaurant I feel like going to. When I feel like cooking I'll make things like scrambled eggs (with ketchup), bologna sandwiches on white bread with mayo (yellow mustard if I'm feeling spicy), or boiled chicken and potatoes. Sometimes I use salt. Hope that helps. God bless.

What do you mean by "white people?"

Any European person? Just "white" Americans?

Gotta be more specific.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutefisk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surströmming

Meatloaf

This is what OP is looking for

Whitey here. Born in Denmark from British and Danish parents. Currently living in the US.

I cook the majority of my own meals. They are very varied, nearly all from scratch, and I follow traditional recipes. There's an awful lot of stuff to list: I do American BBQ, Thai and Indian (mainly south Indian) curries. Tom Yum soup, Massaman curry, Euro style roasts (beef, duck, chicken, goose...) A lot of Cajun food (gumbo, jambalaya, dirty rice, homemade boudin). Steaks. Hamburgers. Chinese stir-fries, Mapo tofu, Ramen (from scratch), potstickers/gyoza, Fried and grilled fish. All sorts of soups. Stews. Goulash, Paprikash. Smoked meats, pulled pork (smoked, not crock pot), Barbacoa, Lingua (tongue) tacos, fajitas, teriyaki (yes, sauce made from scratch and grilled over charcoal), fried chicken, chicken, duck, or pork belly in master stock, homemade gnocchi, pasta with bolognese, afredo, pangratatto, etc. Hashes. Omelets, Fritattas, Frikadeller and roast pork from the Danish side of my family. Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding from the British side. All sorts of stuff. I make my own sausages. I hunt wild game. I rarely cook the same meal twice in 2-3 months.

When I eat out, it's either:
-my favorite local Szechuan Chinese or Thai restaurant
-fast food if I'm stuck traveling for work (which I generally don't care for, but I eat when I have no choice)
-Nice restaurants if it's a special occasion. I prefer Italian, French, or a steakhouse.

>obvious bait is obvious.

This is very similar to me, except with difference in background. BUT basically yeah, all this. White people in the US usually have an extremely varied diet, unless they are horrible picky eaters. Game, fish freshly caught, dishes from everywhere, heritage foods, etc. Oddly, my tastes even fall in line with that anons dining out choices, except I usually choose Thai or Burmese, but the others are pretty much the same.

Green apples with Nutella or caramel

>my favorite local Szechuan Chinese or Thai restaurant
I see a follow rick&morty fan, I upvote

Me, as a white person, like chicken breasts with no seasoning, handwarm tap water (cold tap water upsets my stomach) and cheese.

I've never watched rick and morty, user.

And given what I've seen of the fandom here, I don't want to.

I was told we no longer count as "white", but I'll list some common dishes anyway
- goulash
- sarma (many recipes, we do the one with sauerkraut)
- oven baked blood sausages with potatoes that were first boiled then fried on a bit of fat with onions
- something everyone calls "french salad", but the French had nothing to do with it (food52.com/recipes/33198-french-salad-francuska-salata)
- either lamb or octopus baked under what we call peka
- whatever tastes good on pasta, from home-made bolognese sauce, store-bought beef hash or just poppy seeds mixed with sugar, maybe even grated walnuts with sugar if you didn't use them for a cake
>sauteed chicken liver in gravy over polenta, or if you don't like liver, then the same with beef
>bean stew with either sauerkraut or sour turnip is to me the only good way of eating beans

>Tom Yum soup, Massaman curry

Mah niggah!

random animals parts thrown into a pan, some kind of seasoning, with rice or bread

>I was told we no longer count as "white"
od kad to?

that actually looks good though
t. whitey

Straight white male reporting in. I usually have stirfry or something. I really just get my meat and vegetables and then make whatever I can out of it.

That's what black people do, except the parts are throwaway organs nobody wants and it's covered with hot sauce after

>unseasoned chicken
>cereal with extra mayonnaise
>burnt corn

Irish man.

Chicken Kiev's with steamed veg, Beef Roast on Sundays, Beef stews, Pasta Bolognese/Carbonara, Steak and Chips, Lamb Shanks, Bacon and Cabbage, Fried Mackerel with Seaweed and Steamed Potatoes.

Mainly fish,potatoes and red meats. I don't like non-European food tbqh.

Damn guys,this is really funny. Haha.

Cajun here, lots of beans & rice, roasts, and stews. Normal whitey stuff is like baked/roasted chicken, pork chops, meat loaf, roast, various veggies, stuff like that

>doesn't like non-european food
>still eats non-european food

Explain.

>cajun
>white

Pick one.

sounds like a good way to make sure leftover don't rot, at least.

What's with that new found obsession in nigger culture about "white people stuff"? It's like anywhere you go online, any non white is trying to pretend everything they dislike, like work, welth, health is a "white peopple thing" and should thus be eliminated. What's the plan there?

There really aren't many "White people in general" foods
what people mean by white people food is,
suburbanite moms do not know how to cook. They cook each individual ingredient separately, and put them on a plate. No seasoning. Just cooked.

For example, all of my dinners as a kid were
>unseasoned, broiled meat
>unseasoned steamed-to-shit vegetable
>boxed rice or some other starch
all sitting right next to each other on a plate

where as a non-white or more cooking savvy white person might cut the meat into strips and pan-fry it with the vegetables together, and serve it over rice. It's stuff like that.
And I know people like to get all hot and bothered over getting made fun of, but they do have a point

with black power comes no responsibility

so someone else has to be responsible

american niggers dont realize their cuisine comes entirely from white southerners

you're kinda reaching there bud

nah, sperg: most of us understand. YOU need to chill out.

macaoni an cheece

Pasta of all kinds and sauces
Beef stroganoff
Gulash
Sunday roasts
Sandwiches
Slices of toast with various toppings
Parmigiana
Piccata
Grilled meats
Salads
Stews
Soups
Have you seriously never eaten with white people? Where the fuck do you live?

It's called "Trolling" user.

And it's got nothing to do with black people. It's done by any any all races, including whites trolling other whites.

hot damn, my white genes can't resist a good tater tot casserole. Not even memeing.

kek

Ok but for real, potatoes, chicken, ground beef, cheese, and shredded lettuce are the bases. Half the shit made with that is white people food.

- Anything that goes on a BBQ, hot dogs, steak, burgers, kebab
- Onion rings
- Fruit pies
- Fried chicken
- Coleslaw
- Mac and cheese
- Chili

Don't listen to him only poor people put ketchup on scrambled eggs, it's pretty ghetto

I am 100% white this is what I ate today:

>breakfast
1 x orange sunrise monster
1 x mocachino
bowl of muesli
1 boil egg

>lunch
brought a pie from petrol station (potato top)
1 cup milo
1 apple, 1 banana, 1 can sardine and some crackers
1 espresso

>dinner
spaghetti bolognase (mom made it)
1 cup coffee, black
some crisps and 'french onion' dip (basically reduced cream mixed with soup mix)

>snack I ate
sandwich (nice bread with seeds etc), made with lettuce, sliced ham, slice of fake cheese, mayo butter and crisps
rice crackers I dip in the cow cheese comes in triangles in a circle box
some peanuts

Typical white people food = meat and 3 veg, muesli, sandwich, pasta, etc. basically white people get their calories from cow (milk and meat) and wheat (pasta, bread, flour, etc, etc x1000), chicken (tendies and the offcuts) and egg

>ctrl+f milk
>1 result
1 white man in this entire thread. What a shock.

suprisingly quality post

Kill yourself, kike

Shelf stable bagels

and you're a NIGGER KIKE, so go KILL YOURSELF

It's not even trolling, it's people cracking a joke. Normal people find it funny when you make a joke about white people seasoning their boiled chicken with water or koreans eating dog or black people eating kfc, it's stereotypical food culture jokes. The only people who get upset are actual idiots.

Why are whites so tsun tsun towards blacks?

> Normal people find it extremely racist when you make a joke about white people and assume it's OK because "it's ok to be racist to certain people."

fyp

everyone hates niggers

Kill yourself, /utg/ samefag KIKE.

> Only whites dislike blacks...

lol

Holy shit, sheltered white kid. Go travel the world sometime.

You'll learn that there is a reason why Niggers are always the most uneducated, least capable, & underclass of every society. No country likes them.

fast food, and bakery

Indian, and Chinese sometimes

First I can think off is that good old american breakfast, if you ask me about whitey's food then I think about pancakes and bacon

scalloped potatoes
macaroni and cheese
french toast
roasted meat with mashed potatoes/stuffing
grilled pork chops with couscous/risotto
chicken and wild rice soup
baked chicken and rice
chicken corn chowder
shepherd's pie
chicken kiev
beef stroganoff
pulled pork
pasta a lot, but I rarely make a sauce. usually just butter, garlic and whatever hard cheese I have on hand. if I bother with a sauce it's usually a cream sauce

boiled chicken
potatoes

Basically anything with no flavour or seasoning.

Kill yourself, you black nigger

New englander here. Lots of roasted chicken, casseroles usually with canned cream of mushroom soup, tuna sandwiches, spinach, avocado, any kind of salad including potato and macaroni salads, fresh squeezed orange juice, stuffed porkchops, mashed potatoes, hot dogs, salmon, lemon meringue pie is huge, also oatmeal, and cottage cheese.