Twenty-four pages in. When does it get good?

Twenty-four pages in. When does it get good?

I like his critique on modern society from the perspective of tradition, but he's been giving examples for three pages already. A bit bored.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/thread/S4570057
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's something deeply ironic about being so reliant on an internet imageboard you can't go 24 pages (or even 3!) without seeking validation and encouragement regarding reading a book called "Revolt Against the Modern World."

savage

damn...

Lol wrap it up op, you're a natural slave and shudra for life.

Terminated.

roasted

Just delete this thread in shame, OP.

KEK

Absolute kino.

op confirmed for psedu

literally no one cares

its one user who set up this shit OP, then samefagged with a bunch of proxies to make /pol/fags look bad. not that they needed any help.

OH SHIT NIGGER

this thread is becoming a meme

>this level of autism
Seek help my man.

>then samefagged with a bunch of proxies to make /pol/fags look bad.

LMAO at this level of paranoia. most /pol/fags actually are morons btw. The median posting age there is around /tv/ level; they're literal children.

>Samefagged with a bunch of proxies
>On a board without IDs

you got raped op just delete your thread and read the rest of the book

fpbp

this non ironically desu, OP is a shudra and is never going to make it

lmao

100-IQ alt-right nerd btfo

It's usually not a good idea to jump straight into the Big Three. You need to get a good understanding of his philosophy first. Remember that thinks like tradition are non-physical, so in discussing them you'll have to work a lot with the metaphysical. You should have a good understanding of hermeticism, Evola's personal theories, along with a good understand of influential philosophers like Plato, Nietzsche, etc.

pic related should help a bit with Evola.

Good luck though. People will meme and shitpost when you bring him up, but it's sort of like that infamous Spengler thread where Veeky Forums got completely btfo, and couldn't come up with a single non-ad hominem response. Just make sure you're reading it to find valuable things to take from it, and not so it can tell you what to think, because you assume it already validates what you believe in.

>hilariously long list of articles you're supposed to read that aren't available in English
>copy of the book with brass knuckles
>copy of the book with a rifle

ahahhahaha

That's more of if you want to read him completely. The Mystery of the Grail, Heathen Imperialism, Men Among the Ruins path works too; i can vouch for this.

And I those pictures were A E S T H E T I C. You're only pointing it out because you're desperate to find something to insult, since you don't understand Evola, but know he doesn't fit with your beliefs, and need to justify your purely emotional stance with some form of argument in the form of ad-hominem.

People who think "hahahaha"-posting is acceptable should be euthanized.

>he gets this autist rage over nothing

"hahahaha"

>infamous spengler thread

link?

Can you post a link to the initiation series or the article itself where this guy lists these things out? I'm very interested in the fascism (already read enough evola for now)

Yeah, among all else, I don't think there even is an easily purchasable copy of Heathen Imperialism.

I once remember seeing Evola reading order list

does anyone have it saved
kek this was it thank you :DDD

i will never understand people approaching a book in order to ENFORCE their own ideas or get arguments they can use. i guess it shows you really can willfully deceive yourself

>that infamous Spengler thread where Veeky Forums got completely btfo, and couldn't come up with a single non-ad hominem response
Just going to go ahead and guess that this didn't actually happen.

>but it's sort of like that infamous Spengler thread where Veeky Forums got completely btfo
please post it

RIP

Pretty famous thread, desu. Sure is summer amirite xD
warosu.org/lit/thread/S4570057

OP KILLED IN AN ACCIDENT

Absolutely wrecked

lmao op confirmed for pseud not revolting against shit all

>
The day Veeky Forums was btfo forever.

well you can see the number of IPs

Holy shit