How many books have you read Veeky Forums?

How many books have you read Veeky Forums?

At least like 4 my dude

According to my Goodreads, since 2011 I've read 45 books. Not bad, eh?

/thread

I only read tweets

15-20

I only read Veeky Forums

I'd say around 60 actual books. Not a lot, but better than average for my age i think (20).

It's really hard to tell how many books you've read when most of them are poetry books

B8

I've read roughly 50 books over the past three years, which is when I began to keep track of these things. I probably read an additional 50 across each preceding year of my life, so I guess I'm at ~100.

I lurk here to pick up tidits about literature so I can pretend I read books and impress my friends with book titles and author names like 90% of the other people here.

Around a hundred, maybe. Not as much as I'd like to.

Like i'm going to remember how any books i've read since I was a kid.

Not enough.

-Including childrens books all the way to shit like Goosebumps probably ~200
-Without ~135
(Includes some audio books)

~950 since I turned 20 seven years ago.

All of them

5 or 6 this year
22 years of age

Better question:

How many books do you guys read per year?

I have 169 as read on goodreads but obviously that doesn't include from childhood to grade 8 or 9 because lol don't remember
Usually around 30, but that includes required texts for classes. Excluding those, 15 or so

Useless statistic since not all books are created equal

Usually ~120-150 each year.

40 or so

Counting children's books like Series of Unfortunate Events, etc.?

If so, then hundreds I'd say.

If not counting those, I'd guess somewhere around 100-150, including those I read for school.

13 this year so far. In progress on like 4 long ones. I'm going for page numbers, not book count.

Throughout my life about 150 books, just opened up my first book in years a few days ago

Looking to start reading again, my mind works very well with reading, I visualize the stories like a movie picture in my mind while reading and being intrigued by the stories..