Have you cooked your own cocaine yet?

Have you cooked your own cocaine yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=OloWJEbEcrI

wot

BATTERY ACID IN
>NICE AND DISTILLED

What kind of mickey mouse cocaine operation did he visit?

Is this battery acid fresh?
>no chef we have it brought in
Damn. Damn. What a shame.

fuckin hell

90% of the world's cocaine supply is made like that, retard.

how do you know

he's obviously an avid watcher of Vice

Not him but I can't imagine a sophisticated factory for making cocaine. It's probably all made under the radar in shacks and tents like that in god knows where.

t.brainlets

>Yeah, bring me an ounce of your finest Columbian.

Here you are, Chef.

>Can you go ask the Chef if this is frozen?

I doubt there are sophisticated factories either, but I also doubt they don't have technology - or at least a pump rather than syphoning with your mouth. I mean we're talking about billions and billions of dollars, they aren't dummies.

The cartels and mafias basically force the farmers to grow and process the stuff for them, and pay them very little for it. It's not surprising that the farmers are impoverished and have to make do with whatever equipment they have.

>we're talking about billions and billions of dollars

Not for those poor schmoes. They barely make more money than a village farmer. Those "labs" aren't built to last so that they can keep moving. That means staying light, and moving fast if you need to.

No, but I've grown my own weed. Cocaine is one those things that seems cool when you're in your twenties, but then you see a few of your friends die.

What the fuck would you cook with cocaine? Crack? That's the only recipe I can think of that involves cocaine. Maybe make some original-formula Coca-Cola from the raw plant, at best.

Don't know why he's freaking out over cement and sulfuric acid. Cement is a replacement for sodium bicarbonate and sulfuric acid is a great and easy way to do phase separation. How does Gordon think his aspirin is made? With a stove top and some olive oil?

Chemist here. I was triggered also.

He's completely out of his element, the dunce. And thinks because something involves growing a plant or the use of heat that it falls into his professional domain.

Someone hasn't seen breaking bad. Its made in underground labs.

Yeah, his comparison to a souffle was pretty stupid.

ramsay pissed and moaned at jamie oliver about getting involved in "politics" (promoting better quality school meals). Oliver did a good thing in britain at least.

but now he's getting pissy about people doing a bit of charly.

eh meh gerd we shud ban the cocayne cos my chefs are off their tits.

introduce drug testing in your restaurants and stfu. sick of these amatures going on moral crusades

why does reddit love ramsay.?

Better yet, just let the chefs do their cocaine. If they suck, kick them out or enforce a drug test on them individually. There are plenty of great chefs that regularly are geeked out on stims.

It's probably more to do with his brother being a degenerate smackhead.

Anyone ever eaten at this guy's restaurants? Was it good?

I don't care. I'm sure oliver was driven by indignation stemming from the shit-cunt rubbish the schools were feeding his kids.

Ramsay's a fucking hypocrite.

And I still don't know why reddit venerates him so much. Ramsay would think most of them were infantile faggots.

simon reeve in columbia will be a much better documentary.

>doing lines and smoking weed with nigella would be awesome

I'm honestly surprised because in a lot of his videos Ramsay looks like he's on a fuckload of coke. He's really jumpy and erratic not to mention the anger he generates at the drop of a hat

course not you fucktard.

i eat pot noodles and pizza everyday.

worshipping celebrity chefs is subservient reddit-tier wankery

>Oliver
>Sending Booboo Honey Sasquatch Jemima and Flimflam Bibi Cabbage Sunshine to a state school

I like Chef John desu. Not sure if he is a celebrity or not. I've never watched Ramsey and don't know the names of any others.

nice over-reaction mary.

better feed the proles chicken nuggers and chips for the profit of shameless corporations who don't have your childs well-being at heart. profit profit profit

>mentions diluted Sulfuric Acid
>mentions battery acid as if its something different?
>complains about cement
>complains about gasoline being used as the organic layer in a separation

Well Ramsay, do you expect some spic peasant to have solvent grade Ether or Acetate lying around? Access to a quarry full of lye?
I can't wait for part two to hear about how what scary chemical boogiemen are used to dessicate the solution. Those brute spics should invest in rotovaps.

>you don't synthesize your own acetate here
>oh fuck me

Most restaurant cooks do cocaine.
It's so fucking common in kitchens, you would be shocked.
I used to do so much, that I would start seeing shadow people while grilling burgers.

South Beach here. I'm not shocked. My gf is a waitress tells me the stories.

Where's the rest?

>12:12:12

spoOoOOky

*tastes cocaine powder*

ITS FOOKIN CUT. THIS PILE WAS FOR THE DRUGLORDS, WHO TOLD YOU TO ADD BABY LAXATIVES TO THE DRUGLORD PILE?

Can confirm. Kitchen bitch here, at least 1/4 of everyone i work with hits the powder and chain smokes cigs on a daily basis.

>WHO TOLD YOU TO ADD BABY LAXATIVES

lol that takes me back. "A little taste of home" is what we use to say

>Reddit spacing out the ass
Oh fuck off

>"Does he know who Harry Potter is?"
>"No!"
>"Thank fuck for that"

The real money is in smuggling it into USA, not actually growing or processing it.