Why does this exist?

Why does this exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

nfpa.org/Public-Education/By-topic/Property-type-and-vehicles/High-rise-buildings/FAQs-about-building-evacuation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Raw milk in general? It's fucking delicious, that's why. You also need it for making certain kinds of cheeses or other dairy products.

*Skim* raw milk? Disgusting.

if you're wondering if there's any difference or not, it's not been pasteurized and is usually fresher, that makes a fair bit of difference in the flavor

I mean I understand raw milk, but who the fuck drinks raw skim milk

taste mostly

People who missed the 'skim' on the label and just saw the 'raw milk'?
People who think the extra fat in the milk is bad for them but raw milk is healthy?

Why does milk in the U.S. sold in in such large bottles? Or it's not for human consumption?

The skim costs like 50% less than the whole, still not worth it though unless you like drinking white water

It tastes better.

Mouthfeel

Real talk? Because people often have to drive very far for groceries and would want to minimize trips. Makes sense especially for large families.

>Why does milk in the U.S. sold in in such large bottles?
You can buy milk in a wide range of sizes. Anywhere from a single serving (about 8oz/~250mL) up through that size, which is a gallon or roughly 4L. If you have a big family you go through a gallon very quickly. Heck, I can drink one of those in 3-4 days easily. You use even more if you cook with it, use it in breakfast cereal, etc.

fite me irl 1v1

female cows who have recently had offspring produce milk in order to feed their young

>Skim milk in general

might as well just drink water you fucking heathen

>2017
>drinking milk

I buy 4 gallons/week for 2 people. What's the issue, it goes great with all my meals. I drink @ 1/3 -1/2 gallon every day.

how fat are you

enjoy your salmonella

Fucking europoors, is that 1 gallon jug bigger than the fridge they allow in your designated commie block 1 room apartment?

They at least live in historical, impeccably-built residences. You live in an over-sized McHouse filled with VOC off-gassing Made In China polymers, hygroscopic gypsum board, insulation and poor ventilation that encourages mold growth, phthalates-rich house dust because of insufficient regulations which favour business over child health, etc.

You only need more space because you are obese and fill your home with dollar store-tier Made In China garbage.

Yeah sure is a hassle not tripping over my own dick when walking between rooms. All this fresh air, space for a garden in my backyard, and room to store more than a weeks supply of food sure is uncultured compared to having some shitty brick spires and iron lions on my door knocker

>fresh air
lol nope

>space for a garden in my backyard
GMO plants grown in contaminated suburban backfill? Yum.

>room to store more than a weeks supply of food
Do you really need more food, let alone GMO, antibiotic-laden, steroid-filled, ammonia-treated, glyphosate-soaked, garbage stuffed with subsidized soy and corn byproducts?

>my own dick
Invariably circumcised too.

been drinking it for years, never yet had salmonella. Are you poaching salmon in a dishwasher there user?

You're trying too hard Hans. I eat more fresh produce in a week than you do all year. And I breath in less particulates in a year than you do in a week. Guess what I can drive any size car I like, what is the limit on your cuckmobiles? No more than 200 cm wide?

>I eat more fresh produce in a week than you do all year.
Absolutely not. And we won't even get into the shit quality of your produce, much of which can't be exported to the EU because it doesn't meet regulations.

>And I breath in less particulates in a year than you do in a week.
Nope, and the dismantling of the EPA and environmental regulations, as well as the championing of coal, is going to make it even worse.

>Guess what I can drive any size car I like, what is the limit on your cuckmobiles? No more than 200 cm wide?
There are no such vehicle regulations where I live. Of course cars are important to people who live in suburban labyrinths.

Why doesn't milk just come pasteurized right out of the cow? Fucking evolve already cows.

I buy my milk in pints.

It's water, lying about being milk.

Well fuck you buddy, I still wouldn't want to live in Europe over small-town America. Life is good for me

If cows were already at temp to pasteurize milk, steak would be a lot easier... time for some thermal cattle.

Why does this exist?

Makes fantastic bloody marys

>historical, impeccably-built residences
like the ones burning down in the uk or

You can make vodka out of anything if you're desperate enough.

Actually no you can't. You need sugar to make alcohol. This is vodka flavored with smoked salmon, probably some kind of fat wash. Which isn't a terrible idea on paper, at least.

nothing like putting ol bessy in the rape rack to artificially inseminate her once a year to keep the milk flow going

Tourists.

UKucks actually had their emergency plans say "stay in the burning building"

They're that stupid

That's pretty much been standard operating procedure for fires in high-rise buildings around the world.

nfpa.org/Public-Education/By-topic/Property-type-and-vehicles/High-rise-buildings/FAQs-about-building-evacuation

>The fire and life safety systems installed in high-rise buildings today, including automatic fire sprinkler protection, are designed to control a fire and therefore lessen the need to evacuate all occupants. In a typical scenario, the occupants of the fire floor and the floors immediately above and below it should immediately use the exit stairs to descend to a floor level that is at least several floors below the fire floor, and await further instruction from safety officials.

They told them to "stay put" instead of doing this

In USA, every building, even high rises say to GTFO in the event of a fire

I literally just linked to, and quoted, the thing that tells you that the standard operating procedure in the USA is for everyone not immediately next to the fire to stay put.

Fair enough. But I recommend travelling outside the U.S. whenever possible. You'll find out that life is actually good elsewhere, and people are happy with different things.