Ham is disgusting

ham is disgusting.

Muslim detected
Initiating porcine lasers

i like pork chops, pulled pork, pork loin.

ham =/= pork. ham is nasty synthetic slimy sweet pink meat that makes no sense and makes me gag.

deli meat is disgusting.

deli turkey is good if it's good.

stop eating shit ham, get an aged, smoked, on the bone gift from the heavens.

yeah i've had it.

disgusting.

it's all disgusting, it's disgusting because of what it is.

gabagool is not ham.

t h i s
h
i
s

Stop buying dogshit ham? Get ham from a proper deli? Your line of reasoning is straight up retarded.
>I hate bread, bread is just disgusting burned flour with no taste, also I happen to get my bread from a dumpster behind burger king

no, all ham is disgusting, no matter where it's from. it's disgusting for what it is, not for what it isn't.

And you felt the need to tell everyone on the board why? Didn't get enough attention today mr. Autist?

Saging

Ham from a statewide-award-winning smokehouse will change your life user

You should see the process of creating that thing in your pic. Only then you see the true horror. It doesnt really involve pork at all
I wont even dare to mention salami.

Hamboi's BTFO'D

Turkey is unequivocally better

Faggot.

you plebs have obviously never had high quality ham, or made it yourself.

>is good if it's good.
Hmm

...I hate that guy, but he's right.

that shit shouldn't be called ham.

Spain > Italy > Country ham > that pink nonsense with honey glazes and smoking.

Pig is objectively the worst meat to eat.

I frequently have ham sandwiches for lunch or ham and eggs for breakfast, lunch, or supper.

In all cases, though, I fry the ham in a skillet first.

Fug

people that know ham is disgusting but are afraid to say it need moral support from other ham haters. this is a board about food and there's no 'need' for a single thread to be posted here at all. so get your candy ass up off my dick, i hate ham it makes me sick.

bullshit. i've had good ham my yuppie uncle paid a hundred and fifty bucks for. it was barely any more tolerable than your standard pink slime spunge grob.

this, hambois got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT.

t. mohamed mohamed mohamed abdul mohamed al-baghdadi mohamed

Had ham with a boysenberry glaze. Some of the best shit I've ever eaten. Are you perhaps Muslim or you just don't like it?

fuck off HIDF

Ham is literally pork.

Your mom is disgusting.

bup

y'all ever re-hydrate a country ham? shits fuckin good with some collard greens and black eyed peas