He had no dick, right?

He had no dick, right?

No dick Literally and metaphorically

>"I'm madly in love with you btw here's a nice Spanish bull pls fuck his BPC while I watch"

I really do love that early moment where Nick is finding it hard to keep it together alone in his hotel room at night.

I really don't get why he couldnt just pleasure her without his dick. Brett was really a hateable character for not sucking his dick and he could eat her out and make her cum. Really hatable, but I suppose that's the point. Then it ends static as fuck, and he learns nothing besides rightfully hating a jew.
>tfw the sun ALSO rises is a bad dick joke

They say this is Hemingway's best book.

I read the old man and the sea, it was ok. Should I even bother with this?

Who the fuck is nick?

Yeah I enjoyed it most; wouldn't say it's his best but I liked it the best

Old man and the sea is up there too, but fuck I hated farewell to arms and for whom the bell tolls

How does Dale know exactly what's going on at home while he's riding into town with Jewel and Cora?

>I hated farewell to arms and for whom the bell tolls
How could you hate for whom the bell tolls? Unless you just dislike Hemingway, which is understandable.

I'm not the biggest fan of hemingway, true, but for whom the bell tolls was just a fucking slog for me, I felt as if though I could skip the first 200 pages and not have missed a single thing crucial

>missed a single thing crucial
do you, dare i say it, read for plot?

>BPC
enough internet for me today

Not normally, but what the fuck are you reading Hemingway for, if not plot? His prose was garbage and his themes were lacking (And the same in every book). He wrote adventure books

He all but outright said his dick was blown off in the war.
nice one, kiddo.

End me....I meant Jake

I must've been thinking of Nick Adams

what's the P stand for

How could Brett suck his dick if he had no dick?

Darl has supernatural abilities. I'm pretty sure that's the actual explanation.

Puh

>His prose was garbage
English teachers have told me that this was on purpose. But why?

This is the longest "sounds like written by some underage teenager" post I've read on Veeky Forums today.

This is a common misconception. In reality he was just impotent, which is something many men struggle with as they age.

he had a dick it just didn't work, there would be mention of a colostomy bag otherwise.

...............hmm.... raelly makes you think

(((((spoiler]]]]I personally disagree with you guys and think you're being dumb. Why the fuck would you need a colostomy bag if you chopped your dick off, dumbass? Do you even know what a colostomy bag is?[//////spoiler]]]]]]]]]]]

I enjoyed the first 50 pages a lot. The scene with the facist villagers being killed was very well done. Everything else was awful.