Feeder General

Is anyone else here a feeder?
I've been feeding her a lot more KFC lately but getting sick of cleaning greasy shit from the bed sheets.
Advice on which foods I could incorporate to induce diarrhoea/smoother bowel movements?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20120505045959/http://www.heartattackgrill.com/MenuInside.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

feed her with a funnel you dumb fuck

this is fucked up
tell me more

Is this some sort of fetish? A guy getting off to making a girl fat?

Run user, run and don't look back

Welcome to the internet

No need.
God gave her a mouth, if she's hungry she may eat.
Not much more to tell.
I like my girl big, more to love.
The bigger she gets, the more I love her and all her bodies movements/secretions.
More of a lifestyle choice than a fetish. Whatever she consumes, I then consume from her. That way I only get what I deserve.

Since this is the most relevant thread, I feel this may be the best place to ask.
If I want to die, what foods should I eat? I have roughly 2 months to do so and more than enough funds. I want to eat tasty, but incredibly unhealthy, food until I literally die. What would be the best?
Today, I currently consumed 14 donuts, two bags of baked cheddar lays, 4 cups of coffee, half a pound of pasta with alfredo and chicken, broccoli, and a crunch bar.
I don't feel very well, but I think I can take it to the next level. I plan on ordering pizza tomorrow and the day after until I get ingredients ready, but what is the most unhealthiest, albeit tastiest, foods out there?

>Whatever she consumes, I then consume from her.
Are you saying that you eat your housecow's shit user?

Technically yes but to me it's sustenance, a life force flowing through me as a gift from her.

riceshoes is that u

>Whatever she consumes, I then consume from her. That way I only get what I deserve.

Genuinely curious. Ok so is she like a momma penguin that vomits in your bby mouth or do you just eat what you feed her? Also feed her yogurt to help with BMs. I like big girls too but I am not into the feeder thing.

Okay, just making sure. Carry on my man.

The guy that owns this place has stated multiple times that his goal is to kill people (legally). Perhaps his menu has something to teach you.
web.archive.org/web/20120505045959/http://www.heartattackgrill.com/MenuInside.jpg

Just eat like 20 cans of condensed milk a day. There’s like 1000 calories in each can and that shit is easy as hell to get down, like a less viscous pudding.

you’ll die in a month if not sooner.

> technically eats feeder GF doo doo

Please be LARP, dear God please be LARP

>is she like a momma penguin that vomits in your bby mouth
That is semi accurate but I eat/drink from the other end of her body if you know what I mean.
Thanks, will do.
No idea who that is?

You can't be serious. Is there even enough nutrition in the ... leftovers?

ah, so you literally eat shit and piss and menstrual debris?

what’s wrong with eating shit from a healthy woman that takes care of her body?

I'm alive, healthy and have an insatiable sexual appetite so it's clearly a diet that works for me.
Yes, in layman's terms.
Nothing, if that's your prerogative.
I just find healthy/skinny women disgusting.

And you want... smoother bowel movements. Why? Is a shit milkshake better than a nice solid shit log?

If she's allergic to dairy try a mixture of mass gainer with lots of carbs, make the shake with condensed milk, and peanut butter to add more calories. From the feeder perspective.

I'm not into scat play but look into sugar substitutes like maltitol which causes digestive issues. If you're looking for a solid log add fiber from psylum husk or fiber pills.

Basically because she's been digesting so much KFC lately her food for me has taken on a sticky, fudgy texture which is really hard to clean from sheets. I feel if it was slightly more liquid in texture what I don't consume would wash out more easily.

Thanks, I knew someone here would have some decent advice.
A sugar substitute probably would be good for creating a more pleasing texture however she'd lose all the benefits of the carbs I need her body to have.

OP is ascended

Fucking hell man

Some people's bodies digest greasy food differently when they eat them for a while. Try less greasy foods, or try cooking your own. I had a recipe for rice and chicken hamburgers at some point which has plenty of carbs in the rice, and served with potatoes and other vegies should be pretty swell for you. Rice is basically pure carbs, so she should still put on a few pounds or maintain her large weight.

And I thought Veeky Forums was safe.

Thanks, more great advice.
If I posted this on /b/ all I would get is memes.

>If I posted this on /b/ all I would get is memes.
Have you considered that's because your little "lifestyle" is a meme? You're in the same tiny sliver of society where pederasts and necrophiles live, why don't you just carry your life to its logical conclusion and murder-suicide yourself and the fat cow so you stop wasting resources.

I really hope you’re on some type of watchlist

It's actually very niche, memes are for normies.
What does it matter? It's not illegal.

>literal shit-eater incapable of understanding the context of words
Unsurprising. Remember to shoot up not back.

Okie doke.

Sorry I also think it's pretty fucking weird but who is he hurting here? What's the problem?