Top Fruit

You wake up tomorrow and you find out you're only allowed to eat one type of fruit for the rest of your life.

Which do you pick?

pic related for me

Same, but I prefer the crunchy green mangos.

Those are delightful.

pineapple

there can be no replacement

Mangos are only a good choice if you don't live in the continental US

Good choice. I might go for bananas just because I'm used to them my mom always gave them to us as part of breakfast. They do wonders for a hangover too

Whatever berries that are poisonous

Why is that? You can get excellent mangoes all over the world now due to globalisation

I prefer the smaller, Desi mangoes

Bananas; available everywhere, always taste the same, cheap, always in season, versatile, healthy

Spoken like a person without a passport

Pineapple gives me heartburn

Trick question. The only acceptable answer is Tomato.

I haven't tried those yet, what are they like?

FUCKING THIS

Asian pear/sand apple, I fucking love these

I've always loved mangusteens, they look like simple berry sprites you'd find in vidya, have a slimy texture, and they taste sweet and tangy

Nuff said

fucking love these, but would miss pineapples dearly

Good choice, either that or strawberries for me.

As far as cooking goes, yes.

If OP's question only applies to whenever you have a fruit by itself and not something like tomato sauce or whatever, then I will go for the granny smith apple.

ez

Toss up between this and blueberries. Blackberries are often disappointing

Am i constrained by one variety of a particular fruit?

If no, then mangoes. The different varieties of plum range from very mango, coconut, lemon meringue.

If yes, flavor king pluot.

Conventional wisdom says apples, because those are tasty as fuck, cheap, and abundant.

However, technical terminology demands that I say tomato, so I don't lose out on every recipe with tomato in it.

Apples. Without apples how could you have applesauce, apple cider, or apple pie?

blueberries. fucking goat and makes you poop blue too.

>No one has said melon
Truly degenerate. I would be happy eating just cantaloupe until I perish

is it just me or do pomegranates just taste way too much like red grapes for it to be worth the trouble of peeling and eating them?

second the apples in stated scenatio, I'd too pick the green granny, otherwise just common apples for cooking/baking with

Tomato. You degenerates are missing out, bet you really regret your pathetic choice now.

t. flyover

Kiwis.

I'm the only one I know that eats the skin though. It gives a sourness that boosts the experience. I usually throw out whatever is left

Really tough call but I'd have to go with peaches. I also love bananas, kiwis, and mangos though.

Lemons

Avocado. I've grown addicted to this fruit and use it for breakfast or lunch everyday.

this

>all vits and nutes

Blueberries.

grapefruit

Ground cherries

>I basically don't get sick anymore.

OMG have you had in on toast mmmmmmmmmmmm delish

Tomatoes for versatility, figs for pleasure.

Avocado

Durian?

Jackfruit

Just ate one. Meijer has 4 for $5

Love mangos

You guys do know that fruit is bad for you because it is high in sugar? It will just make you fat.

>male
>worry about weight

You’re my top fruit

>eating fruit

Pears or watermelon

>australian shitposting family.jpg

It's no trouble at all. Score, pull open, casually pick apart.

Plain with salt or with a sunny side up on toasted bread, yeah.

My literal nigger

Peaches easily

Fuji apples

Difficult choice. Does this exclude berries and vegetables that are actually fruits? If so I guess I'll choose banana

fresh pineapple is great
but its enzymes bite back

Peaches easily

I worked on a farm that grew mangoes for a while so I got thoroughly sick of them

You wake up tomorrow and you find out you're only allowed to eat zero types of fruit for the rest of your life.
>crohn's.txt

Fuck you all. And your tasty forbidden fruit.

These or tomatoes are the only acceptable answer for me

Bananas are technically berries.

Are seedless grapes considered fruits? Lol.

Literally can't remember the last time I had any of those things. Apples are nice but they're way more boring than most other fruits posted so far.

Apples.

First time i eat a mango i didnt know you arent supposed to eat the skin and was totally unaware of the seed. Felt like a doofus

>"In botany, a fruit is the seed-bearing structure in flowering plants (also known as angiosperms) formed from the ovary after flowering."
berries are still fruits

but the dude said if berries were excluded then he would choose banana. idk what the fuck he was talking about originally though
>Does this exclude berries and vegetables that are actually fruits?
why would it exclude berries? what does he mean berries that are "actually" fruit? do people think berries are different? what does he mean "vegetables that are actually fruit?" We'll never know.

>does he mean "vegetables that are actually fruit?"
he probably menat that although tomatoes are technically fruits, they're still vegetables by all accouts but botanical.

Grapes.

Wild blueberries (the small ones).

Pomegranate

My favorite fruit

Pears or strawberries

Green or red? It makes a difference