This is absolutely exquisite Midwest cuisine

This is absolutely exquisite Midwest cuisine.

it's good but I prefer the local burger joints here. milwaukee area btw, kopps is essentially a better Culver's

Yeah, but do they have yummy tendies?

Who gives a fuck about tendies at a place with some of the best fast food burgers?

Not really the best of the best, but criminally underrated desu.

Yeah, the thing about that is that I have one of those eating disorders where I pretty much only eat chicken.

Well stop it and get a burger. YOLO, nigga.

how do you know someone is from Milwaukee?

they'll tell you

How do you know someone frequents Facebook?

They'll tell you one of these "how do you know someone" jokes.

>Midwest

You mean...the west? Tired of memewest fags trying to pretend like their """"""""""cuisine"""""""""" is anything special or different than what people in the west eat

One time I was in a situation where it would have been very socially awkward for me to not eat a sandwich, so I took it into a room, took a picture of it, and sent it to my brother to ask him what kind of sandwich it was, and he said, "Oh, that's a specialty from the local deli, it's delicious." I forced myself to eat half of it. It tasted okay, but it didn't taste as good as chicken tenders. Nothing does. So I only eat tendies because nothing tastes as good as tendies. I also don't eat food that's slippery. Unless it's peaches or something.

Kopps is great, but at least you can find culvers all over wisconsin

Seek mental help

I'm considering it. It's a little embarrassing when I go out for lunch with coworkers and I always get chicken tenders no matter where we go.

Saint Louis fag here, we got some great food homie.

shut the fuck up. bitch

Kwebbelkops?

This is true for anyone from anywhere.

i used to live in milwaukee, and thats one of the things i miss about it. I think oscar's is better than culvers. I also like leon's custard over all others.

I don't understand this place. I ordered a cheeseburger and there was no lettuce, onion, and tomato. This should be fucking default burger, not some meat with nothing fucking on it

>tfw no culvers in Europe
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

>tfw I live close to the city Culvers was founded in. I have more Culvers than McDonald's here. I love it.
I like Milwaukee Burger Co also.

Sweetie, you've got no one to blame but you.

That's not White Castle

>no culver's in culver city
Really makes you think

I had their chicken rings.

Oven tier.

Also, why would you put chicken in a ring shape?

In a world full of chicken nuggers and tendies I, for one, welcome the chicken ring.

You're not supposed to get the chicken.

i only eat there once every few months but culvers is just so god damn good it makes me so happy

I tend to eat at Culver's 3 or 4 times a week. Good stuff.

Are you 700 pounds?

I'm a little bit fat, but you can't tell when I'm wearing clothes. I don't usually eat more than two meals a day. Sometimes I only get one.

why not get a chicken sandwich then?
it’s pretty much the same breaded chicken, just ask for it without the garnishes if you want it plain.
you’ll certainly look less autistic.

Culver's actually has a decently flexible menu. They have great fish for a fast food place, and their chicken sandwiches are the best I've had.

I might have to go for it. I've been trying to make myself branch out. I've been thinking I'll just get a chicken sandwich just the regular way they make it next time I go.

Because there are so many Culver's in California, right?

Moron.

ARFID?

Yeah. It's kind of tough. I don't eat burgers, pizza, pork, pasta, beans. I avoid parties whenever I can because I won't eat any of the food except maybe some chips, fruit, and maybe some dessert.

Yall mu fuckas forgettin bout dem cheese curds

What about milk steaks?

>malt vinegar for my fries
>their sweet tea isn't fucking beetus
>frozen custard is literally how I die
>delicious cheddar on tasty burger
Culver's the best there is desu.

Culvers>=Shake Shack>Freddys>In N Out> 5 Guys

Their fries are underrated, they might be my favorite fast food fry

>this entire thread going this long without mention of their buffalo chicken tenders

I'm retarded. Second post in, though I don't think they're buffalo.

I always get the regular ones. Describe the buffalo ones to me.

Regular tenders are incomparable to buffalo. They just have the right amount of spices that pair well with their ranch sauce and the juiciness of the tenders really works out well with its spiciness.

I really like the breading on the buffalo ones, its crunchier than regular closer to boneless wings

I don't know, I really love my regular ones, but I might try buffalo next time.

FYI you can ask for half buffalo half regular I do it all the time

That's a good tip. Might try that so if I don't like the buffalo ones I'll still have two regular ones as insurance.

you order the one thing most restaurants keep on their menu for children, you should be embarrassed.

Name ONE (1) food that tastes better than chicken tenders.

Protip: You can't

the McChicken

>overpriced hamburgers that are 75% bun

Fuck that. For the price of one cheese slider I can get a McDouble or McChicken

>fried shit
>beef
>cheese
>grease
>sugar
>more fried shit
No wonder you flyovers are so obese

>Leon's over Kopps
no

burgers
cheese curds
custard

>mfw five guys thinks they can compete with Culvers I'm the midwest

Culver's is good but it is far from "exquisite."

Go jump into a hurricane, dumb coastcuck

>Elder God Tier
Nite Owl
>Emperor Tier
Leon's, Oscar's on Pierce
>Nobility Tier
Kopp's, Sobelman's
>Merchant Class
Oscar's Frozen Custard, Culver's
>plebtier
Northpoint, Solly's, Five Guy's honorable mention 2012
>whyareyoubuyingthis.jpeg
MCD/BK/ETC you live in the land of plenty what the fuck are you doing

Dispute this or not I don't care arguing on the internet is for faggots

Go back to eating your organic tofu burger, fag boy.

Are you supposed to ask for toppings or is it one of those horrible places where each topping is $.79 extra

Buffalo tendy with buffalo sauce is the best

>Kopps or fucking Culvers over Solly's

Get the fuck out of my state.

Usually, when I want a specific thing on my cheeseburger, I ask for that certain thing on my cheeseburger. Veggies and condiments are usually always free.

white castle is high/drunk food, you're not gonna be doing price comparisons of mcdonalds/BK/wendys/white castle when youre stoned

oh shit where do you live in milwaukee?

sollys is fucking disgusting. literally 1:1 ratio of butter to beef patty on their burgers

>literally 1:1 ratio of butter to beef patty on their burgers

As a wisconsinite that gets me hard

MKE fags rise up

This is, unironically, the truest, most pure, and best restaurant for eating midwest cuisine.

>Illinois is the same thing as California
Yank detected

>tfw live in rural NY and only have shit tier fast food places within 2 hours of my home
I like cooking for myself but my only other choices are McDonald's or pizza whenever I don't feel like cooking

deluxe with cheese curds and a root beer

perfection

Pure flyover.