What's your favorite crunch?

What's your favorite crunch?

>that first bite of a toasted english muffin

Love me some nook and cranny butter saucers.

The oily salty crunch of battered haddock

I love how crunchy won tons get when fried. I cut them like nacho chips and love them with home made white queso dip

the crunch of falafel when biting into pic related

>ruining the crunch with melted butter, soggyfying it

individually buttering every bite to ensure optimal crispness is clearly superior.

>that crunch of deep fried potato croquette
>crunch of soft plump white bread roll
>crunch of beer battered banana fritter

>when you reheat leftover pizza in a pan and it is actually better than when you had it the day before

Chinese chicken wings when done just right always have the most satisfying crunch

The crispy skin and fat on a piece of smoked meat, brisket or pork butt especially.

So fucking good.

Chicken Holiday. I know they have lots of locations but there are a bunch concentrated around central NJ.

God-tier chicken, always cooked to order.

Samosas. Savory crust, savory interior. I like mine with tamarind sauce and cilantro chutney.

Crispy roast pork crackling.
Other answers are wrong.

This very much so

Raw carrots

Crunch is garbage texture and ruins foods. Get your shitty bread crumbs out of my mac and cheese and fuck off with your jurassic fried chicken. If I can hear the crunch it should not be that crunchy.

I don't understand how crunchy foods took of as a snack for watching movies. You can't hear the movie with all that crunching going on inside of your head.

I've never had falafel. Every place that sells falafel also sells lamb or beef gyros. Why would I eat faggy chickpeas when I could have delicious red meat?

baby like mushy peas? here comes the airplane!

Just a good sourdough pretzel.

>Samosas
>tamarind sauce

Greek style pizza right out of the pan. Holy shit.

Crunch of an in-season APPLE
Captcha: badger valenti

For me it’s the satisfying crunch when you bite into a tasty crab.

pork crackling with all the trimmings

Softshell crab tempura

what the fuck is crackling

Posh scranchen

u wot

pork crackling gravy

>what the fuck is crackling

Pigskin cooked to perfection.

I got you famalam
This sucker had a killer bark, and pic related is fat side up. Split in the fat pad dosent make it as attractive, but goddamn it makes the meat taste good.
Certain peices definitely had that crunch youre describing