Attracting women

What are you thoughts on this book Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BzG0_aU_Fn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not literature.

back to /r9k/, you ugly faggot loser

I can assure you i'm none of that youv'e mentioned.

It's a good book.

Books never taught me much about social skills desu.

I tried reading this, it's cringetastic

All this "yo bro just talk to her" stuff doesn't work in the UK. And any modern dating advice book for men that doesn't mention that women get 100 tinder or dating site messages an hour and have Chads on tap is inherently a fraud.

it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible, dutiful.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support, which he sees as ''a childish useless submissive woman'' [or whore and he feels betrayed by her]
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy, or for the most impotent, their tongue in the pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loose it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.

the only thing you need to attract women is money.

they're greedy and money and status is the only thing they understand

>inb4 reddit bitches reply to tell me they're on their period

If you bring anything at all to the table "just talk to her" is actually the best advice

>it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence

what if I don't bring anything to the table?

I hope you understand that there's a difference between talking and touching a girl and chatting her up on fucking tinder, boy just go out.

i recall skimming this during my le redpill phase

there's some solid advice and information in there. a lot of it is obvious if you have some life experience, but I guess that's what these books are for - those who lack experience.

Good people

>during my le redpill phase
tell me more

what is there to say? at a certain point you realize that much of what you are raised to believe about gender, race and religion is false. the middle classes have always been prone to deceiving themselves with comforting lies. and some human realities are inherently taboo. look at how long we pretended to ourselves that we are made of different stuff than other animals

although i did learn a lot about people going to raves, more than from any book I read. I was lifting a lot of weights and quite fit at the time. i had always thought you had to pursue women; i was not a natural alpha. But then I would be high on mushrooms at some rave, staring straight ahead in a psychedelic trance, radiating, i suppose, some kind of solid masculine vibration, and raver QTs would literally stand directly where i was looking and turn back to see if i was noticing them. They had seen me from across the room, done the visuo-spatial trigonometry on *exactly* where my eyes were pointing, and placed their own bodies in that spot to get my attention. this happened over and over again, and many other things along those lines - and invariably, it all came to me without effort (the effort was done before the show at the gym, I guess). I would be standing stock still, and girls would place themselves in front of me, they would go out of their ways to brush past me, rubbing their bodies on me, brushing their hair on me, coming up to me and asking if i would buy them coke, asking if I was some other guy (a pretext to start a conversation), say things like "wow you're really holding it down!" ETC. just because i was standing there looking pretty, not fidgeting or looking around at what other people were doing like some ball of insecurity and thirsty boredom that most males in clubs and bars are. a man has to be an island, you have to be comfortable in of yourself, not dependent on others for satisfaction - people are not interested in or attracted to needy babies that they have to take care of. a solid, calm gaze and disposition is probably the single best thing you can develop to attract females. most of us walk around with cords of nervous tension and anxiety running through us, and if she can see that you're FREE FROM THAT it's like an aphrodisiac.

nightclubs are inherently dangerous environments but there's a lot you can learn about human beings there that's difficult to discover otherwise. you tune into people on some kind of reptilian DNA frequency that seldom manifests in normal daytime society. it engages deep parts of your brain that never activate when you're reading books. only do yourself a favour; go to good shows if you're going to go out at all. there's a world of difference between a good DJ and random club night

You got any good books you recommend?

Not him, but I would recommend No More Mr. Nice Guy by Robert Glover, Models by Mark Manson, The Games People Play by Eric Berne, and Improve Your Social Skills by Daniel Wendler. A lot of it is obvious, but in a "good way" that it will ensure that you have a solid grasp of the basics and leave no stone unturned. Then you just have to practice and put yourself in new situations—there's just too much you can't learn in a book. You can learn a lot about yourself and other people this way and only this way.

Thanks, i'm already fine with girls, it's just that the authors ways of talking about the problems, and deeper meanings behind girls logic is fascinating imo.

>book readers being this close-minded

It's about psychology, you idiots. It's about telling men what works and what doesn't. It's the same as some pleb who hasn't read one book in his life claiming literature and philosophy is useless for real life.

inb4 "it's for losers" and "it's cheating"
That's woman talk.

The Games People Play is still useful then for that approach. What you're describing is just about recognizing just how much you rationalize and fantasize about things (hint: even if you think you are adjusted and collected, it's true for you too), and then confirming that other people rationalize and fantasize too. I don't know how many books teach you about the method as compared to stamp collecting about one of the million ways in which other people rationalize/fantasize about human interactions. But once you get the basics down, it's not hard to observe in other people.

grow a personality breh. so i guess the title is right.

Nothing could be further from the truth, I was in London for 5 days and hooked up with 2 different girls, one didn't even make me wear a condom, both were way out of my league.

But how?

>inb4 through social circle

It's all wrong. To attract women you have to be aloof

rofl

It's a 80page book?
I want to make sure i got the right one.

>Improve Your Social Skills by Daniel Wendler
Got a link for that one, m8?
Found the other ones, nice recs

Step 1: be physically attractive
There is no step 2

why are girls so mean when you are just a normal person
da phuc

I read another book by Mark Manson (The subtle art of not giving a fuck).
It was the most reddit book I've ever read.
Very normiecore common sense shit with cringy humor.

Haha jokes on you, i'm 9/10 at best and i can attract any women i want.

You must have read really shit books.

What would you recommend then?

Literally any classic.

>be physically attractive
>PHYSICALLY
that's where you're wrong, i'm a skinny 5'9 dude, girls are attracted to me on the reg mate.

Name them.

I'm not going to baby sit you, look it up yourself here on the catalog.

>You must have read really shit books.
what do you read?
>ehh check the catalog xd

worst type of people.

I said the classics. If you want to be spoonfed then go elsewhere. I'm not going to fall for middle-school intimidation tactics.

The only "game" you need is an attractive face, height and frame. Everything else is cope and fantasies

You sound like a pretentious autistic dweeb, please refrain from posting.

Whatever you want to say to feel better about yourself, go ahead.

>Very normiecore common sense shit with cringy humor.

elaborate

bumoing

You're projecting your own desires onto women.

t. dweeb LARPing as a slayer

Common sense is maybe an exaggeration, but if you've read some basic books of the genre (self-help) you'll learn nothing new from it.
As for the normie/reddit/cringy part, well, spend some time on the front page of reddit, reading comments to the submissions and you'll understand the mindset of that crowd.
The guy sounds like he's never read a philosophy book in his life, he's full of pleb tier wisdoms and goes on tangents with his shitty anecdotes ("the principal found weed in my bag so I learned not to lie", "I once stood close to a cliff and it was scary and made me feel alive", "my friend killed himself and I was so sad, but then I started living more fully").
The guy is really too young to be writing self-help books. Seriously, don't write self-help books if you're not even 30 years old, especially not if you're basically a normie.

>the principal found weed in my bag so I learned not to lie", "I once stood close to a cliff and it was scary and made me feel alive", "my friend killed himself and I was so sad, but then I started living more fully"

Lost hard, thank you for this.

miring that intro to psych lingo lmao

I'm no slayer

"game" is one of the biggest lies being peddled to incels. instead of focusing on shit like a career, education or looksmaxxing they'll believe in literal magic: "tell a chick the right thing and she'll be yours". sorry, but no

I enjoyed Models - less because it contains sage advice on women (it reads like a few decent blog posts stretched over 200 pages), but because I'm interested in anything written by men about romantic relationships.

Curiosity, or voyeurism, I suppose. I found it interesting for the same reason that I like hearing about friend's relationships or sex lives.

"The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck", on the other hand, was fucking awful. The advice was all basic shit ("happiness is a matter of perspective, don't chase possessions" etc.), and it was prefaced by long-winded stories which felt like they were picked at random. It felt like filler - if I'd spent money on the book, rather than pirating the audio files, I'd have been outraged.

Also, his writing is poor. Lots of unnecessary use of expletives to emphasize points - not that I object to the use of any such words, but it smacks of laziness and gives the whole work a buzzfeed-like air.

>tfw everyone likes you and are friends in some stretch of manner with you and girls like hanging out with you and spending time with you but none of them actually want to be your partner or anything beyond a friendly acquaintance

I feel like I'm everyone's friendly Uncle that pops round for a quick coffee then shoots off - the kind everyone has a kind word for but basically don't know them intimately enough beyond 'he's really cool :)'

all sane and spiritually aware people build relationships on 100% honesty, because I can't know you unless you're honest with me, and I can't trust what I don't know.

it's far better to be honest about faults/failures and ask for forgiveness or redemption than just lie and pretend they never happened/don't exist.

What's that?

UK is the easiest place on earth to pull, dude up your game

>being interesting and engaging won't help you form relationships
I see.

have you ever been to santa barbara? rodger is legitimately bottom 10% lookswise there

if she's not physically attracted to you, then no, it won't.

this. people are super slutty in the uk, at my school everyone lost their virginity at 15/16 unless they were super weird and dorky.

Lived there for five years. He's an average looking dude at worst.

I was reading the Amazon reviews and one woman was so impacted by the book she got a tattoo on her wrist so she would never forget the lessons she'd learned. She posted a picture, I'll try to find it.

> deliriousnietzche.png

I mean all that PUA stuff. I don't mean having a group of friends and being drunk ever night.

heterosexuals btfo

from Veeky Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=BzG0_aU_Fn0

This guy sound jewish

What the fuck is this gay shit ?
Kys if you believe this.

Sounds more Italian to me.

I read Models and understood the main thesis which is basically:
>Woman are attracted to men because of their confidence, ambition and strong character

Basically that's it and only that part was worthwhile to read. Then he proceeds to give really mediocre advice like 'watch IMDb movies' or 'get into speed reading, I swear I can read a book in one hour!' Manson is pretty full of himself, calls himself 'such a good writer' in the book and claims he is an amazing expert on human relationships by making some vague analogies with prehistoric tribal life. To be honest it seems that Manson used to be an extremely insecure man and he still is, he just manages to hide it better. Anyone who changes his whole life, personality and interest solely to attract girls is a pathetic person. It seems like Manson spent years perfecting his 'game'. Someone who has confidence is not so extremely focused on himself.

tldr just another garbage PUA book.

I'm not surprised a pajeet would be spooked by the notion of romantic castes. I'm ugly and punch above my weight. I have buddies married to "less attractive" women. People are unpredictable when it comes to dating.

This, you can't just say a 10/10 dates only 10/10s, it's just wrong, a 7/10 can pull almost anyone.

For me it looks like every PUA book is garbage, makes no sense, they teach the most basic fucking shit that should be evident to anyone.

You want to fuck sluts? go to a bar/ party.
Want a real relationship? go out and be yourself, there's no point in faking shit if you're looking for a long lasting relationship, you won't find your significant other that way.

There's nothing wrong with becoming a better person to get laid. Becoming a provider is one of a man's most basic and yet most satisfying roles. If you actually work on your character, deeper motivations replace superficial ones. I know a friend who went into chemistry so he could grow better weed. Now he's at Harvard Medicial School getting an MD/PhD. Fuck outta here with your stupid judgmental behavior you NEET.

lol bro women are providers.

>you have to be comfortable in of yourself, not dependent on others for satisfaction

Wouldn't most couples agree that they are dependent on each other for satisfaction?

I am much dumber for reading this.

Well, at least the tattoo itself isn't too awful - it's not obvious that it was inspired by such a trashy book until the tattoo owner opens their mouth.

I read No More Mr Nice Guy and it was pretty good. It came around a bit before the internet culture around pickup artistry and involuntary celibacy really flourished, and it shows. It's not a very negative book and approaches its problems as case studies (the author worked with couples) rather than unusefully hypothetical situations. I guess it's also better because it's not a book just about attracting women but maintaining relationships long term. Recommend it.