Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_goulash
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ho fun
>not gon chow ngau ho
>2017

pls

Nigga what

swedish "pyttipanna" not homemade (still awesome) but the store bought one, with 2 "runny" eggs ("sunny side up")

>file name says quarter pounder with cheese
>posts mcchicken

nothing gets by you, user. why are you posting here when there are so many unsolved crimes in the world?

>ho fun
Spotted the American

>Findus
more like dindus

With Chinese parents currently living in Hong Kong but ok.

SKA SMAKA!!!

Bologna and cheese sandwich on cheap white bread is comfort food to me. Sorry nothing fancy.

Really cheap tomato soup with pasta in it.

Not a weeb but Ramen is super comfy to me.

Spicy tonkotsu is comfy asf, you always need a nap after.

grilled cheese & pea soup
spam & crackers
macaroni & wieners

Thick, creamy, cheesy broccoli cheddar is fantastic.

Pasta carbohydrate. My mom always used to put spicy sausage in it in addition to the bacon. I was a fat kid.

American goulash. Simple as hell but comfy

noice mate

White rice with ketchup on it.

I know that sounds autismo as fuck, but when I was in Junior High I was poor as shit. In the winter we just kind of had rice and some condiments. Couldn't afford eggs sometimes.

I love omurice, which is like a souped up version of that, but if I feel down some days I like to have a little bowl of white rice with some ketchup on it.

That looks nothing like goulash, more like pasta with meat sauce?

Are you blind? That's clearly a SPICY McChicken.

>Spicy tonkotsu
Exactly what I'm talking about my nigga

He said "American goulash". Not "goulash", but "AMERICAN goulash". Learn to fucking comprehend what you read.

Ahh my bad, to get back on topic here's a picture of some mongolian beef wellington

>"I'll sarcastically admit I'm wrong while providing a false equivalence."

Classic macaroni since I come from an italian family

There's no such thing as American goulash. It's beefy mac, and some shitty mid century trailer trash used their grandmammie's old world word for their shitty food. Goulash is a specific dish, originating in Hungary and popular all over Europe and in certain areas of the US where there's people of eastern European and German decent. DUMBASS.

If there's no such thing, then why is there a Wikipedia page?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_goulash

I lold.
Here's some classic American Schnitzel.

>citing wikipedia, the site where anyone can add anything

Dumbass.
Wikipedia is the urban dictionary of encyclopedias.

literal autism

Thanks for proving how wrong you are.

That wasn't me, someone else jumped in to help show you how ridiculous your argument is. I'm off doing better shit than trying to reason with an unreasonable person.

Anything with gravy

>lasagna
>pasta bake
>gnocchi

Mashed potatoes. Both because they are delicious and because they are actually satisfying to mess around with your utensils.

>an unreasonable person.
Because referring to elbow macaroni with meat sauce as goulash is so reasonable, you deep rational thinker you.

Looks good, I dug up a nice photo of some nice Slovakian moo shu pork from my travels in Europe

I think i like the idea of stargazy pie a lot more than i would enjoy eating it.

American carbonara

BANGERS AND MASH
JJAJANGMYEON
PASTA FASULE

Check'd, that just looks like a steaming pile of shit and mash potatoes

Oh boy, yet another thread ruined by authenticityfags

>Being mad that American goulash is a 5 star dish

If Hungarian goulash or English goulash we're any good we would eat that instead because unlike yuros and leafs we can import the best the world has to offer

Sauerkraut with smoked kielbasa and potato pancake .

Needs more cream

ever since i took a vacation to japan, all ramen i try here at home just sucks.

Yum
Comfort food isn't supposed to be aesthetic

got damB...that looks tasty, user.

>It's an "americans who have a single half hungarian ancestor getting butthurt at other americans who consume NOT MY NYENYE'S GOULASH" episode

Potato soup, extra thicc, with bacon or ham and a fuckton of black pepper. 10/10 fall and winter food.

Needs peas.

Cuisine is something that is innately cultural, not scientific. I'll bite though, do you get asshurt at people cooking things very similar to their continental equivalent but call it something else too?

slovak here, is this a meme or do we have chinese pork dishes inside fish head pies that i'm not aware of

>the I can use chopsticks american
Lol

Good stuff user. I might make that for dinner in the next few days now that you brought it up. The daily high is below 10° C here now so its officially soup and stew season

What?

I unironically edit Wikipedia and basically fuck you

would you say it's worth it to eat a bunch of ramen in japan in exchange for ramen in the US sucking?

try adding a shit ton of strong cheeses to the sauce

Very little on this earth more comfy than a bacon and egg sandwich

proper NY style 'za with red onions, pepperoni, and shaved meatballs.

>new york pizza
>toppings
>multiple toppings
>one of which isn't flat
sorry, user, your childhood was a meme

maybe it's just because im from hawaii

Can't eat 干炒牛河 anymore. Way too oily. Ate tons of it as a kid. 瑤柱蛋白炒飯 is where it's at.

>goulash
That's a bolognaise you bobolyne

Yes

Japanese curry. I use the premade blocks to make it at home (apparently plenty of restaurants use these too) but it never quite tastes the same.
also bangers and mash
also meatloaf

I've never felt the need to turn to a substance of any kind for comfort. Am I the weird one?

Literally deconstructed shepards pie.

Looks like chili to me.

don't try to cheat, your fidget spinner counts too

>clam chowder
>linguini and clam sauce
>lasagna
>chili
>tourtiere
>lamb chops

and pic related

Is this just another name for American chop suey?

excuse me, but this is the comfiest of all foods.

Honestly I don't eat it too much either anymore, when I go to a cha chaan teng I normally get beef brisket curry. Scallop fried rice is my girlfriend's go-to.

Can any American unironically not use chopsticks? Everyone I knew growing up knew how to use chopsticks but now that I live abroad I'm constantly bumping into visitors/expats that can't use chopsticks (mostly British). Utterly baffling. Maybe it's a cosmopolitan bias from growing up on a coast?

I know plenty of people in the South who don't know how to use chopsticks a s express zero interest in learning.

The contrast between hot fries/sauce and the cold cheese is max comfy.

why are women so bad at insults?

pretty sure that its liang pi and not ho fun

What do you mean there's no such thing? That's like saying there's no such thing as a cheeseburger, only a hot ground beef sandwich with cheese.

On topic, I think spinach artichoke dip is pretty comfy.

laughed like a fucking retard for longer than i should have at this post

Is Hawai'i comfy?

I was memeing lad

I loathe both the idea and the thought of eating it

Feels good to know you got a good chuckle out of it

My gf got mad at me because I don't care about learning how to use chopsticks. Just very inconvenient to use. A restaurant that does not have both chopsticks and normal silverware is not worth visiting imo.

Fuuuuck ai'm making this tonight.

> school has pyttipannu for lunch
> it has meatball chunks instead of crispy sausage cuts

炒粉?

This user knows what is good
Childhood...

way too thin cut to be liang pi

lol let me correct myself, above the mason-dixon line and on the coast

>go out with someone who claims to enjoy food
>he wont attempt to learn how to use the correct tableware
>can't eat any remotely authentic Chinese food
fml

If they don't want my money sure. But if they live in Europe or North America they better adapt to the culture. I won't go to Asia and demand them to adapt to me.

>when your sichuan place starts getting more and more customers and you're not sure if it's because of rick and morty

I can't imagine being as flyover as you. Do you eat tendies at least once a day?

>mapo tofu
mah nigga

Why would they come to a western country but act as if they still live in asia?