How do you rate my lunch?

how do you rate my lunch?

ugly (both)

rude

nah, but seriously, fuck off

food: 3/10
girl: 3.5/10

Butterface who can't even smile. Poor OP.

6/10.. would eat everything at the table even her

Mmmmm yes yummy yummy suck suck

really? is that so? is that fucking so? go have sex, seriously... i feel pity for you

Where is this Malaysia? Indonesia?

Now you post a better pic. Still butterface tho. Hot bod.

it's Thailand, baby

oh ok yeah I didn't recognize that gook scribble but who knows they hang all kinds of banners everywhere in SEA. Never been to thailand, who's the chick?

i think ''vacation gf'' would be the most accurate description

*BLEEEGGG*
*HHHUUUUAAAARRH*
*dry heaves*
*AAAAAAOOOHHHHHH*
>"Ok, I think I'm done vomiting, alrig-"
*BBBLLLLLAAAAGUGUGUUGUGUGG*
>dribbles mucus and snot*
>"please, my stomach hurts, I can't retch like that again"
>looks at the disgusting food stinking in front of him
*BBBUUUUGGGGGGGUUUAAAAHHHHH*
>tfw the torrent of vomit in front of him still looks more appealing that the horrendous mess meant to be this ''''''''food''''''''.

heh nice how long you staying?

a month. it's really comfy, i'd recommend it to everyone.

Why are you so insecure that half a world away and with a girl on your arm, you still need validation from this congressional library bbs?

agreed, costs about the same as doing some dumb shit like disney land and they love white guys over there

Bit of a prawn. Eat the body and throw away the head.

not only their women have such a hard on for us, but they legitimately think we are better and more worthy race. hard to make sense of it.

>"vacation gf" would be the most accurate description

no, the most accurate description would be "prostitute," you hired a prostitute to keep you company OP, don't delude yourself

while that might be true to some extent because i am paying for everything, she's not a working girl but a student coming from upper class family with regular job waiting for her after she finishes college

i fucked both ladyboys and prostitutes but she ain't one

>i fucked both ladyboys and prostitutes

user i want you to know, that deep down, on a personal level, im happy for you.

Is this you?

Dude, why the fuck are you blogposting from Thailand? Have no irl friends to impress, so you want to show off to some anonymous alcoholic retards on Veeky Forums?

going to thailand and not doing that is like going to paris and not seeing eiffel tower. everyone should do it without any prejudice if there.

so how does one go about getting a "upper class student" to be their "vacation girlfriend" when they go to thailand?

sounds like a pretty nice arrangement

reported for homosexuality

i am not showing off, just recommending the place to everyone. don't be so bitter.

>go and make a profile on some thai dating site few months before actually coming there
>meet girls who are not whores
>get to know them
>meet them once you're there
>say you'll keep in touch once you leave
>from time to time, give them a hint about how you might invite them to come over after you leave

wa-la

>I'm not showing off
>while including a picture of his girl in every post

I mean, I got a girlfriend, but this is Veeky Forums. Don't feign ignorance.

pretty smart, im sure having money/representing that you have money is still 90% of it though

lots of jealous people in this thread, and desu it is pretty blog-posty, but she's a fox OP, keep doing you

Can she do any neat tricks with a ping pong ball?

fucking a girl in thailand isn't brag worthy, trust me. it's pitiful if anything. so no, i am sincerely not showing off. if you want to give it a name, call it blogging because i'm bored as fuck at the moment.

having money helps but it's being white and from western country makes up for those 90%. as long as you're not dirt poor, it's enough because it's better than that shit hole they are living in and yes, that goes for upper class people as well. they fucking ADORE white people and western culture. they legitimately think we are ubermensch compared to them.

2/10 women
3/10 food, should've took the photo before you started.

sawadikepnongtoychingchangchongdegenerateKangz/10

Yes you are
And since you're paying for everything it is even more sad.
You're paying for a slut for 'gf' experience.
Your trip was only a sex trip.
Stop being in denial fag, and this is pathetic to show off your victim here.
Fuck off

>ADORE
Lmao, every white man
Every girls in thai/cambodia/vietnam/china/indonesia etc will be the same because of the currency rate. You're an easy target to get money from. Heck yes having a white boyfriend would elevate their status in economy term. Dumbass.

>victim
nigger are you for real?

How'd you meet her?

Feminazis think all sex is rape and all men are scum. Ask one out and you get a lecture about equality. Then they whine that no one wants to go out with them.

Meanwhile, in Thailand, if you ask a girl to go have a coffee with you, she'll usually smile and thank you, even if she's already seeing someone and doesn't want to go with you. It's a refreshing change from Western feminazidom.

>go have sex
No, I have no desire to have sex just so that I can get validation from cunts like you, faggot.

The size of her phone lol... Late nineties called haha

bitch has man hands.