Reposting for those who missed it last time

Reposting for those who missed it last time.

BOOK DUMP

Hey guys I made a Mega of pic related, Veeky Forums top 100, missing #13 (Bottoms Dream) however.

mega.nz/#F!KgcnTALC!9QmFF05ekmd5b7KoI-uopg

Now go get some reading done ya bums.

Thankyou for this user.

r/books here

this is the worst list you guys have ever made

Got any more book megas? I found the Japanese one but that was about it.

SAGE ALL POSTS BELOW THIS

SAGE
>SAGE

t-thanks. you too :3

There is no 2017 top 100. This is a fake list.

Time to stop posting, turtals/percy/prom

>Being named Percy.

au contraire, it's right there in the OP :)

For those who missed it last time, that's a fake list made by discord spammers after they threw out the votes

i see what you did

how dare they, this is an outrage!

wtf is going through your brain that you think Veeky Forums is a good place to advertise your book?

no, i don't think you see at all.

Veeky Forums is the literary hub of the 21st century kiddo, there's no better place

Asking for more book megas please :)

Bump

gay

Why have the complete works of William Shakespeare? That's ridiculous, his plays stand on their own and are of varying quality.

Also, religious texts are not fiction, they are historical documents and should not be included in a list of literature.

go back to r/books friendo

>Bible isn't literature.

Fuck off and preach your gay atheist philosphy elsewhere. A huge majority of literature is based on, or makes references to, the bible. Literally every single piece of Russian literature has Biblical references and tales in them. Its the most influential book ever.

is this the same discord mentioned here: ?

Saying the bible isn't literature isn't atheist. In fact I don't know how a Christian would be ok with the Bible being put among books written by people who aren't God.

r/books loves The Handmaid's Tale. They're in no position to call anyone out on horrible taste

What's wrong with the handmaid's tale?

>inb4 misogyny

Fake. Where's the Count of Monte Cristo? How is IJ not #1?

Thanks, but Dubliners appears to be an empty folder.

shitty speculative fiction. requires way too much suspension of disbelief to take seriously for something that tries to be a haunting parallel of modern events. it just takes every anti-science/anti-woman boogeyman and realizes them as a dystopia, without any consideration that perhaps not all pieces fit together
atwood is awful, and she isn't even the best female writer in canada

go back to r/books

Fuck off with your retarded fake list.

does r/books have a chart? curious

>everything i don't like is fake

maybe /pol/ is more your speed.

it's fake. the real polling user posts late in the year. this is a fake chart to shill their preferences in literature.

i dont care about your discord drama go back to your /sekritclub/ you stupid redditor

you are literally a stupid false flagging redditor who needs to leave this board

>muh bible isnt literature

fuck off fedora. the western canon is literally based on reacting to the bible. if anything you shoudl be complaining the bible isn't #1

you have no real objections to it other than the fact that it's "fake." pls give real objections else kys

but, but i thought we were voting for new top Veeky Forums official list in that google docks thingabing. :(

because it wasn't put to an actual vote, but pretends to.

you were rused.

so basically you're salty b/c your opinion doesn't matter and the list still came out fine? kthx, brb downloading

t. guy who made the chart

i honestly don't care, and i'm not sure why you would think i would, as Veeky Forums is a feckless territory that doesn't even read. the chart is shit, but the previous charts are even shittier.

Did you take preferred translations into consideration?

Fuck off with the constant posting of this pleb tier list. It's embarrassing.

I don't really care about these lists or their veracity.

But I do appreciate the book dump. Thanks for compiling the Mega.

>to shill their preferences in literature

so exactly like every chart?

Man, this chart just isn't canon. The October 2016 chart is still the only /official/ chart.

the imgur chart is the only canon chart idiot

the chart made itself

Literally I don't give a shit thanks for the books OP, even if you might be an attention-seeking faggot. Fuck off who cares about the list placement, if there is actual voting later that will overwrite whatever this is.

fake and gay

how many of these have you read user? let me guess, 10?

>A huge majority of literature is based on, or makes references to, the bible.

>Its the most influential book ever.

So?

Oh, I'm sorry I wasn't aware that this list was focused on the influence of a book rather than its quality. My mistake.

Might as well put other shitty popular books up there while you're at it.

it was a vote of what lit likes you fucking autistic newfag

lurk more

>it was a vote of what lit likes

I highly doubt that any respectable Veeky Forums user thinks that the bible is special in anyway, shape or form. It's just /pol/'s influence corrupting another board. The Bible, in itself, is just another religious text among others.

The Bible is just an agglomeration of Babylonian and Hebrew religion and myths.

this is why Veeky Forums sucks now. a bunch of /pol/ fags and redditors who know nothing about literature are just here to shitpost