Give me your fanciest analysis of this tweet

Give me your fanciest analysis of this tweet.

Strategists thought of more ways to make him look stupid to keep up the public facade of politics, so they did that.

Fatal stroke mid-tweet, being covered up to give Pence time to take over.

Covfefe is activator for the trumpkin sleeper agents

3d chess, there is no other explanation

'We' - Donald J. Trump

Coverage
Covfrage
Covfrege
Covfege
Covfefe
WHAT IS COVFEFE
EGHAR ZI Zi Zi COKOVER
ZOAL ZURR AR a AR RA
In ten thousand years, historians will remember jfk for his moon landing speech, Roosevelt for his famous 'nothing to fear but fear itself' and abraham Lincoln for his 'old score and seven years ago...'
Trump will be remembered for COVFEFE.
QORDS NI LANGER JAVR MAENING
COVFEFE
COV FE FE
O
V
F
E
F
E
*Takes bow*

This is pretty funny but Twitter is such cancer that I have to pretend it isn't

To be honest? If I had to guess, he got distracted and put the phone in his pocket, hitting the button by accident.

An alternative is that he saw a Mexican mid-tweet and threw the phone at him.

It's portmanteau plebs

>trump has more generative linguistic capacity than all the american media put together
>GuyZSE HE Mek spelling misataskle XDDDDDD!!!!!!

And that's just his weak generative capacity

Wait til you see his strong generative capacity

Xanax is a help of a drug

It's kind of like a tagline. Trump -- [still going strong] despite the constant negative press covfefe.

The covfefe is a portmanteau of 'coverage' and 'feefees' i.e. 'feelings', which is to say news dictated by personal feelings rather than evidence.

are you okay user?

Trump is making a profound statement about the media, he knows his tweet will get attention no matter what so he posts literal nonsense that will be analysed by his arch enemies MSNBC and CNN, a bitingly satirical attack on the state of popular news reporting. In these few words Trump asks an implicit question: why are news agencies reporting on his tweets? Is it a sign if the times that a social media account becomes such a focal point for analysis?

trump fans are such redditors

Yes

Got pulled into the situation room thanks to the massive Kabul bombing that happened just moments before, decided to drop his tweet mid sentence because national security is far more important than the approval of likes with verified autism.

This blew my mind

Is Covfefe A New Alt-Right Hate Slogan?