yep

>expensive watch?

uh-huh

>boat shoes?

looks like it

>that sock tanline

priceless

go back to your boats, William.

also that total lower middle class suburb, the houses aren't that close together in the hamptons, and not that far apart in queens, it's probably indiana or some shit

>lower middle class

What? Are you like a descendant of the Russian Tsar or something? That's middle class, if not upper middle class. Property is not all that important where there isn't a whole lot of land to go around.

this is what an upper middle class suburb looks like

And I can show you millionaires in condos piled high on each other just to get a slice of a coveted beach. Location is everything. Your picture means nothing.

wew lad

rupikisbae

iLUVmommysSCAT

nigger_of_narcissus420

Pierre Menard

success breeds jealousy

I also think his outfit indicates that he's trying too hard. That doesn't mean you come off as any less of a pathetic cuck

>cuck
Stopped reading there

Stopped reading at the end of his sentence? That's ice cold.

Black belt and brown shoes are a very bad sign, as is a gold-faced watch. His shorts are also longer than they should be. He's also wearing an earring, but that might be some form of gay signalling system. Lastly, he's cupping his entire fist, an awkward gesture that I don't think I have ever seen before; makes him look ill at ease.

As a general question:
How do Americans perceive boat shoes?
Is wearing them a "statement"?

You can smell how lower middle class he is through the screen. Body language gives it away as well, especially the hands.

>Tai Lopez introduced me to books

He paired a black belt with pink shorts, and worse with brown shoes. Come on bro, at least pretend to not be a pleb.

>GreenLiteChaser

Quijote's Author?

>boat shoes
Kind of a class marker. It's preppy

Lol are you a New Yorker? Middle class in NYC and middle class in any other part of the country are two very different things.

You kids who put so much stock in the material fail to recognize the embodiment of the bourgeois in your hearts.

Make nothing of wealth or poverty, but esteem the care of your soul above all else. In it lies the true form of the bourgeois, and of all that transcends it.

this lol