Whats the best food for recovering after a binge?

Whats the best food for recovering after a binge?

For me, it is the for me.
It will complement your t-shirt, give you three for free and has a nihilistic sense of humor.

Buy a jar of Classen pickles, eat a few then chug the juice until its empty.

Drink milk. Try to drink 2L within like 4-6 hours, it's easy if you woke up dehydrated. There's a very noticeable effect once you get through the first liter.

The effect is that you will vomit curdled milk.

OP: shitton of water or isotonic fluids (gatorade, coconut water), soup (I like egg drop or chicken noodle). Also b-complex.

Yeah I dont drink milk anyway but that sounded terrible. I guess Im just gonna do the usual then... take 3000 mg of gabapentin drink some water and pass out for another 8 hours. Was looking for something creative for advice.

Just by the way if you can get some gabapentin its amazing for hangovers in large doses

3gm of gabapentin... say goodbye to your kidneys and liver in a few years you dumbfuck

Any greasy and rich breakfast with strong coffee and orange juice, does the trick for me every time. Typically I go eggs benedict with hashbrowns.

It won't be curdled if OP slept for a few hours since the last drink. Also, I drank 1L of milk 6 hours ago, and since then, have drank 4L of beer. Haven't felt even slightly nauseous, and in fact, I'm ready to go buy more beer. The 'milk curdled by alcohol in the stomach causes vomiting' meme is some stupid normie bullshit.

Fasting. Let your body rest and recover. Drink water and tea. Maybe a carrot with a little bit of fat, but really just not eating for a day will do you the most good.

Nice piss bottle collection

The stomach acid curdles it. I have literally had this exact experience.

>steel reserve
gross

all the fat and fiber soothes the stomach.

not many carbs. i suspect carbs make you metabolize alcohol slower.

since I'm swiss the choicw is obvious. Fondue!
always revitalized me and my bf, even after speed and alcohol binges

Gatorade or the like
a multi-vitamin- a green smoothie of some sort

drinking leeches minerals from your body, I think iron and maybe calcium and zinc.

don't take your calcium with your iron though.
maybe an ensure, or a breakfast essentials.
or a raw egg

Something high fat high carb and heaps of spice like a toasted cheese with heaps of chopped jalapenos in it, or laksa or satay

Then as much low sugar gatorade as you can manage and then sleep for a long time.

I do have guts of steel though so I don't know if this is actually good advice.

greasy food
Pickley juice
vitamins
tons of water

Drink water first and if you feel like shit take a puke, almost always feels better. Then drink more water, have some fat and then take vitamins.
Pickle juice works for some reason even though it's full of sodium. Maybe it's placebo for me, i dunno.

no, idiot

salt helps to increase hydration

gatoraide is essentially flavored salt water.

tpbp

greasy cheeseburger topped with a fried egg washed down with a dr. pepper

Kapsalon with extra garlic sauce

it's really bad but just drink more or take benzos and opiates

low sodium vegetable juice is my favorite. plus something greasy.