What are some foods that represent being completely unqualified and too stupid for your job?

What are some foods that represent being completely unqualified and too stupid for your job?

California Rolls
Avacado toast

Ben and Jerry's
Anything Hillary eats

What are some foods that represent spending 1 billion dollars and losing?

Free book samples at Costco.

lol, nice

Whatever the fuck Donald Asshole loves to shove down his fat, dumb, orange racist hole.

He is the most incompetent, evil, stupid fucking cunt in human history. No exaggeration. A permanent skid mark on American history.

I literally go to sleep wondering if I will ever wake up, or if Fuckface will be baited into a nuclear exchange over a tweet.

I don't care if my vote for him helped incur a nuclear holocaust, you faggots reactions make it totally worth it. I didn't want to live on a planet where people got so ass blasted over so little anyways.

Veeky Forums is not /s4s/

Mark Zuckerberg is way worse. Nothing in human history has been so harmful to the collective psyche than normies using social media.

Carrying around a bottle of hot sauce in your purse.

Post your location, skinhead. Even a nearby McDonald's will do. If I'm ever in your city I'll literally meet you in the parking lot and punch your Nazi ass out cold. Not even joking. I spent five fucking years in prison, and every day was better than a single hour in Donald Shitface's America.

I do believe you got that photo wrong. Here, fixed it for ya.

MySpace existed before Facebook, it was only a matter of time

>I spent five fucking years in prison
I believe it, scumbag. Drop by Taipei some time, and I'll show you how the rat chews the cheese.

>baitposting perfected
It's beautiful.

LOOK MORTY IM A ORANGE AHAHAHAHAHA

That's why I said "social media" in my follow-up sentence instead of "Facebook". MySpace was stage I of cancer, and by 2015, society got to stage IV. Now we're seeing metaphorical signs of societal death like no other period of time.

>He is the most incompetent, evil, stupid fucking cunt in human history. No exaggeration. A permanent skid mark on American history.
Hey, don't be so salty.
Obama isn't even president anymore.

>hates successful people
>went to prison
>posts Rick and memey
Checks out. Surely an ubermensch.
Also
>fight me irl faggot
Good shit.

Mao did nothing wrong comrade.