Copy of Aniara

How can I get a copy of pic related? I can't find a torrent anywhere and physical copes cost over $100.

Other urls found in this thread:

www83.zippyshare.com/v/SrIMdPDc/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

welcome to my life 2 years ago user.

i got a chinese version for $20

you mispelled "my diary desu"

I remember that thread. It's back in print in Swedish now.

I have a pdf copy in English and Swedish side by side. I can upload it when I get home later tonight if you want it.

Please do, friend

Yes, please. I've been looking for it too.

I would greatly appreciate that

I got mine for like three quid from abebooks

Bump

Bump for visibility

Bump

Pls deliver user

Not them but I have this english-only version
>www83.zippyshare.com/v/SrIMdPDc/file.html
(sorry for shit host, pomf not working)

I'm very sorry guys for being such a faggot and completely forgetting about this thread. Here it is:

Aniara, A Review of Man in Time and Space by Harry Martinson, bilingual edition, translated by Stephen Klass and Leif Sjöberg

ge (dot) tt (slash) 86N26Kk2

MVPs, thank you both.

now that you have done this immensely generous act for us ungrateful, rapacious anons, we shall forget you and discard you like a used condom.

Thank you very much!

Please dispose of me responsibly and remember me in your lore. I, for one, shall seek solace in knowing your manifest love, in the form of this colloidal germinative goo, shall forever cling to my--once lewdly lubricated, now coarse and raspy--surface.

Thanks anons. Much appreciated.

oh, the good old Harry Martinson.

I wonder how many of his works have been translated.

Just this one, apparently.

What a shame.

how do i download it? and where is it uploaded

There are two links posted above.

i tried the first link and i couldnt get it to work and i dont know how the second link works

never mind i got it
thanks!

Let me give you a tiny hint: the answer to your second question is closely related to the one to your first.