So which one of you retards actually thinks the divine comedy is a good book...

So which one of you retards actually thinks the divine comedy is a good book? The whole thing is just an allegory of "finding god". You people are retarded.

>The whole thing is just an allegory of "finding god".
Sounds interesting. What is wrong with that?

R E A D P A S T I N F E R N O

E

A

D

P

A

S

T

I

N

F

E

R

N

O

>The whole thing is just an allegory of "finding god"
In what way does that not make it a good book?

0/10
Don't know why I am replying.

fuck no. It's fucking fanfiction

Paradise Lost is fanfiction, and it's even better.

God doesn't exist. Evolution exists. Evolution is a process that developed because of natural idiosyncrasies, which are in themselves meaningless. People developed god as an explanation for a world they could not understand, but they were wrong. It fills me with sorrow and grief every day to think that human beings are stupid enough to believe in the concept of a "divine being". But then again, I realized this very early on, and I realize how utterly inept the society I live in is, in general. Maybe about half of the people at least, or 3/4th. Half might vote for donald trump, vote for brexit, not believe the earth revolves around the sun, not believe the earth is round, not believe global warming exists. The other half may be liberal, but still believes in god, still believes in the two party system of government.

And before you come back with the whole "le atheists can't be moral" argument, let me just say that people who behave well in fear of punishment aren't actually moral people. People who do the right thing because they believe in doing the right thing are moral people. I will tell you why I choose to be a moral person, probably more moral and enlightened than any religious person, without needing to believe in some fairy tale. I want to live in a world where good is the precedent, and I feel guilty if I don't try to uphold that precedent. A world where good things happen seems like an awfully nicer place to live than a world where everyone is always getting fucked over. For that reason, which is all I can think of right now, I feel better about being a good person. It also depends though, because there's some crimes I would not be so sorry to commit, if they were breaking stupid, pointless laws.

>Everyone else is dumb, only 'enlightened atheist liberals' are smart
>I do moral things because they are good
You sound like some reddit refugee, also you need to be 18+ to post

0/10. Your post isn't even funny.

>God doesn't exist. Evolution exists.
Stop reading here.

>Tell me about this classical, fundamental, masterpiece
>God doesn't exist!!!!!!

Sage

this, and I'm not even religious

>Evolution exists.
Oh boy, back to redit you must go.

>psyop trolling
Sage

>he thinks an atheist can be "moral" without first defining what morality is

His post is true. The recent influx of reddit tier atheists is disgusting

What about atheists that aren't reddit tier? Your post implies that we exist

Of course they do. Faith isnt rational. skeptical Christian morality is though But the second you become a proselytizing atheist that uses personal attacks, you become reddit tier.

Well I don't care about your religion as long as you don't try to take muh freedumbs

Did you read all of the Divine comedy just to make this thread?

I haven't seen this pasta before.

what's the problem with finding God? Don't tell me you are still buying those atheist memes in 2017? lol

bump

this has to be bait. God and evolution aren't mutually exclusive, dumbass. Your assumption that people invented god for X reason is just that -- an assumption that cannot be proven.

Also, no one accused you of being immoral. Go pick your bones with reality on reddit.

Evolution is just what the process observed has been defined as by human language but it exists independently of it; god does not.

bump

What IS the definition of God? Accurate to all denominations? While still thorough?

>tips

>god does not
how can you be sure?