How did you slice cheese before the invention of the cheese slicer?

How did you slice cheese before the invention of the cheese slicer?

You didn't, the hardest cheese was mascarpone up until the slicer was invented and the cheese industry was revolutionized

You didn't.

Before the slicer we just ate lumps of cheese. The slicer was introduced by the Sandwich Brothers along the same time as sliced bread came about and boy did those guys make a killing.

with a knoif

Not using a shitty beat up 30 yr. old filet knife you hone to almost sharp enough to use on fish.

>Implying

>what is a knife

That's not a knoife

sick cunt reference

Did you use that knife on your doge?

>How did you slice cheese before the invention of the cheese slicer?
The way I still do now: with my laser cheese cutter.

>smell of burnt cheese and plastic

Just like mama used to make.

Osman pls go

Fishing line.

Ha

I see you've played knifey-spoonie before.

I can't think of a single way

That's not a cheese slicer

THIS is a cheese slicer

I'd just take a bite out of the block of cheese, then shove a cracker in my mouth. I've seriously done this, I felt like a fat piece of shit.

I bought it pre-sliced of course.

I never used that thing in my life. How does it work better than a knife, and a steady hand?

I remember the days when we used to have to bring our blocks of cheese to the village cheesemaster to have them sliced.

I think the trick is that while a knife and a steady hand might work better, you can buy a cheese slicer while you can't exactly buy a steady hand.

You wish lardass, it's a norwegian invention.

So a knife slicer for drunks.

He din do ruffin. Should see him when he hungry
Just being a smug shit after a fight with an equally matched doggo frenemy.

I lived in a small village and our cheesemaster was also the executioner. I always hated the extra blood on the cheese slices on saturday, but now that I'm older I kinda miss the extra free nutrition.