Why do the majority of booktubers have more chromosomes than I've had hot dinners?

Why do the majority of booktubers have more chromosomes than I've had hot dinners?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cHjyd-ruJyM
youtube.com/watch?v=0Y4BVSOBE3I&t=0s
patreon.com/GameMakersToolkit
youtube.com/watch?v=4JuwEuMh-Nw&t=1684s
youtube.com/watch?v=c8moDWkPkic
youtu.be/lccxyFsnZEc
youtube.com/watch?v=fraBg8dIWDI
youtube.com/channel/UCEkX1c-4hs1W_kpABfrzmzg
youtube.com/watch?v=1E8PGchwuGA
youtube.com/channel/UCQxQD-vpoTIXxBq5JayeKmw
youtu.be/imsGbtuUrWY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you're a coward

are there any good booktubers?

But the majority of youtubers are retarded, so booktubers aren't special.

>Jezebels and so on and so son

portalinthepages is a cutie desu

people who take being a youtuber serious aresub 90 IQ. Why else would they make a career doing something so meaningless and no skill?

Because you've done a meme diet since childhood?

>books for breakups
>pet semetery
?????

Nigga, thats Hillary Clinton as a booktuber
wtf

CUTE

>I liked it; it was good. But look I'm a 4/10 female, give me more views you thirsty betas

Every female booktuber ever. They have nothing insightful to offer on any of the texts they've read and if it is it is usually just YA they or something that has a movie they go into depth on.

because they actually read

SHE'S NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Matt LeBlanc is that you?

I don't care what any of them have to say about books (it's mostly YA shit anyway) but I love pic related's personality for some ungodly reason. I don't get it either. I'd probably bludgeon her to death if I had to spend five minutes in a room with her, but I love her videos.
But yeah, they tend to be pretty dumb. I can't argue with that. There's no defending YouTubers, I just have bad taste in entertainment is all.

>but I love pic related's personality for some ungodly reason. I don't get it either
because you're a needy desperate virgin beta is why. anyone who isn't wouldn't even click on a video from a 4/10 like this

Why does user obsess over teenagers making shitty Youtube videos?

You're much worse than they are desu.

>4/10
You have low T

>tfw pretty sure my bookfu is dead, possibly suicide

youtube.com/watch?v=cHjyd-ruJyM

Oh well, this new girl is cute too.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y4BVSOBE3I&t=0s

>you will always be alone

>youtube.com/watch?v=0Y4BVSOBE3I&t=0s
Where do I find girls like this. Even if they're into normie contemporary lit I don't care she's cute

4/10 was being generous to whatever that creature in the video you posted is. I wouldn't fuck it with your dick, son. Not everyone has low standards.

because most of them aren't teenagers, and cliff has lost me

to join a community of fun, like-minded people. to garner a following of loyal viewers who have similar interests and you can have discussions with. to make bank with little work but lots of persistence.

>more chromosomes than I've had hot dinners?
you made the thread to share this line you came up with, didn't you?

>Where do I find girls like this

Middle school.

>tfw u will never post ur patrician bookfus on Veeky Forums

feels good man

Because you've had less than 46 hot dinners?

patreon.com/GameMakersToolkit
This guy makes a video every other week and earns $4,629 every time.
That's not bad for something that takes almost no skill.

Booktubers are a joke tho.

I watch her videos too. I don't read anything she reads, and she doesn't offer anything worthwhile, but I am interested in her ongoing series about the novel she's writing. Will it be shit? Probably

Jonny Keen

youtube.com/watch?v=4JuwEuMh-Nw&t=1684s
My waifu. pls say nice things about her

kek

>bookfu

fookoff she's at least 17 which is the prime age for girls

she's 16

who is this?
Peruse is /ourgirl/ btw

Are there any qt booktubers that read classics and actual good books by Nobel authors and not YAtrash

godamnit when did I get so old

yes, see

Not once Veeky Forums gets hold of them.

Childhood is The_Bookchemist, adolescence is Better Than Food: Book Reviews, adulthood is The Black Ponderer.

>3 stars for Anna Karenina.
>Only reads contemporary.
>Reading choices like a leftist Redditor.

>cute

look at the fucking nose. it's like 3 noses smashed on her face. pedo.

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking faggot

zing

You're right. If this channel actually put up more content though, it'd save me money on non-fiction books.

youtube.com/watch?v=c8moDWkPkic

What? That girl is genuinely unattractive. She wouldn't be out of place reading under a bridge all day like some kind of river troll.

How dare you
and do you think your pedophobic rhetoric will work on me?

>having this bad of taste
serious question, but do you like men? It's alright if you do, but it's concerning that you don't find this angel attractive. also kill yourself.

>Implying a qt reading under a bridge on a summers day doesn't make her even cuter

Booktube is nothing but consumerist shit. Kill yourselves. When I see "library hauls" on booktube then I'll give it some patronage. That, or "used book store haul." It's always new shit. Always.

Fuck these consumption loving idiots.

Most booktubers are women. Most women are brain dead and only read children's books.

all me btw :^)

>Falling for the autodidact meme

I bet her pussy is hairy as fuck and smells like dried piss.

>it's that one guy who takes shit super serious all the time and no longer understands the spirit of Veeky Forums

let me guess you are young and from /pol/

>he doesn't like unattractive girls so he must be gay!
Nice baits. She would be maybe be average if she washed her face. Looks aside, i'm not really attracted to a girl that clearly does not bother to take care of herself

I'm just commenting on the state of booktube. You guys can obsess over your waifus all you'd like.

It doesn't smell bad, but you definitely know where you are.

chill bro we have these threads all the time you are screaming at the wind right now

the more user rage the more spergs will make them just to annoy

pls go commander russels

>banter back
>"lol why are you butthurt bro"

she looks liberated Amish

Jennifer a cute desu
youtu.be/lccxyFsnZEc

Books are for fags, real men don't read. Or something like that.

fuck you Veeky Forums, hers was the only booktube channel I watched

I really doubt that men are their main targets.. You must have noticed by now that women read more than men, and that this type of shitty vlogging is pretty much exclusively by and for girls.

>shell never BRRRRRRRRRRRRAP at you

Veeky Forums scares off the attractive ones

Low test beta

youtube.com/watch?v=fraBg8dIWDI

male booktubers are so haram

I found this guy just recently.
youtube.com/channel/UCEkX1c-4hs1W_kpABfrzmzg

Weird coincidence, I actually watched this video a few days back:

youtube.com/watch?v=1E8PGchwuGA

Comfy watch. He seems like a great guy.

I would definitely break up with her if I caught her reading that shit

because the in the sementery you find semen cause your ex used to have semen

i still miss claire ;_;

youtube.com/channel/UCQxQD-vpoTIXxBq5JayeKmw

>why do talentless know-nothing suburbanites who lives on their parents income and spend all day on youtube, bragging about a fairly average activity (reading), lack intelligence

gee, i wonder

I would probably be really fucking fun to run a channel like this where you only break the spine of every book and pretend you read it without ever actually reading a single chapter

Because only they are dull enough to 'appeal' to the kids these days.

Does anybody have that screencap about a booktuber we scared away with pissbottles?

thanks.

>more chromosomes than I've had hot dinners?

What the FUCK does this mean

I keep scrolling past this

What does he mean?

I assumed he was either trying to call them female or retarded. Neither of which make sense.

youtu.be/imsGbtuUrWY
SHE'S BACK(as of two months ago)

also,
>I tried this channel out a couple years ago
>It started as an experiment, and I wasn't sure If I was going to continue it, but I've decided I will
"Coments are disabled for this video"

There is absolutely no reason for a woman to read. She isn't going to have taste better than a well-read man, which means she's just wasting time that could be spent on improving her cooking and being a caring empathetic wife.

I bet you're so fucking stupid that you asked what Dio meant when he asked Zeppeli how much bread he has eaten in his life.

Anything written after film took over, so say the 1950s/60s, is people trying to look smart. It's a dead medium tbqh.

Start a new thread some time down the line and really develop this idea a bit more. This bait would actually work brilliantly if you put some effort into it.