Why should I read books instead of playing videogames all day?

Why should I read books instead of playing videogames all day?

videogames are fun and books take effort.

refute hedonism

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Experience_machine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can play video games AND listen to audio books, I do it every day, an individual can read 3 books per week while I play WoW

If you've read consistently for a few years and still ask this question you're irredeemable.

You shouldn't. I need people like you to pick up my trash and serve me fast food.

>I think the people who do what I do are better than people who do what I try to avoid

Groundbreaking.

You shouldn't do either all day, you should live a balanced life that includes a number of activities.

But video games should not be one of them.

I do think people who read a lot of books are better people than gamers most of the time. I thought this way before I read much though

Me too, I was just having fun being a tit.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Experience_machine

Reading is a source of pleasure and videogames are a boring chore.

Refute my dick, dumb fuck. Also stop using words like "hedonism" - you're all too thick for it.

Because I honestly don't enjoy video games unless it's ck2 or Dark Souls
I enjoy reading, that's why I pretty much only read fiction

if you have to ask, your mind is already moving on

This entire post is retarded in so many levels. Please die

Go back to /pol/

>refute hedonism
no.

Holy user are you me
I honestly have no idea how to get out of this Souls comfort zone. I'm fine by doing other activities, but there's no other atmospheric game that would captivate you as much

I actually find reading books far less effort than playing videogames.

oh you! :^)

>read books
>have more fun than playing vidya
Checkmate OP

/thread

Yeah, been there. Haven't finished a single game since Witcher 3. Nothing drags me anymore. I've Andromeda and Nier on disk, about halfway through, and no desire to continue. At the same time my Shakespeare pile keeps shrinking, I've some 50 pages left from Loose Balls, half of the Paradise from Dante to go, and Master and Commander waiting unopened for the light summer reading times.

They're more relaxing too

How do you avoid getting distracted?

because you can learn so much more from books than vidya games

refute these nuts