GRRM death preparation

When he dies, where does his money go? Does it go to his wife? He has no kids.

Does he have relatives?

I'm redpilled and proud to be a white nationalist.

As for that fat fuck? He's a liberal, so you know what I think

he said he's going to leave it to White Castle because that where he was when he decided to start writing GoT and that's where he's spent most of his time/money since

I'm not joking

What the fucking fuck...

Don't let ideology get in the way of your humanity, senpai. That's the ethos of the Gulag

>humanity
haha!
spooked!

He ought to at least leave it to fucking Shake Shack or some other decent burger place...

How much of his fortune would you need to let him dress you up like a common barmaid and pump that boipussy full of white walkers, user?

Not to you so why the fuck do you care?

JUST

>Game of Thrones was inspired by White Castle hamburgers

I'd do it for free, that sounds like a once in a lifetime experience

The emergence of a buzzfeed article.

Well that death tax is going to take a huge chunk of it

Death tax should take all of it and funnel it to the NEETbux Fund for the sake of Veeky Forums

free white castle for all

That's a thing?

Someone is going to do what tolkien and herberts sons did.
Since he has no children it will probably be one of the nerds that runs the westeros fansite.

As for the money, who cares? What does that have to do with literature?

I cannot fucking wait for Martin to get Jewed in death and for someone else to finish the series. I don't give a fuck how ironclad his contract is, he has no Christopher Tolkien or Brian Herbert to protect the sanctity of his series. He's fucked. Well, on top of him being dead.

White Castle is the best. Have you ever wanted to eat 20 hamburgers and a brownie on a stick for really cheap? It's the American dream.

Better believe it, medicare won't pay for itself.