Picky Eater

How to get over picky eating? I’ve had a hard time with trying new foods since I was a kid; it fucking sucks because every time I go on a date, I get really anxious about what will be available for me to eat. I like a lot of different fruits and vegetables, but I hate normal shit like hamburgers or steak. Wat do, Veeky Forums?

perseverance

A pallet will change over time. If you find something "icky" just try it again a year or two later and you might like it...or try it prepared in a different way.

>pallet

Thing is I feel like my palate has always been fucking weird. I loved hearts of palm as a kid but wouldn’t touch a cheeseburger. Not much has changed since then; if I try to force myself to eat something, I gag like a little bitch.

>every time I go on a date
Stop doing that. Picky eaters shouldn't procreate.

Only benefit to being a picky eater who only likes healthy food is good body, hence more dates

You date your own gender, don't you?

Just eat it even if you don't like it. As long as it isn't horrendously bad then you should be able to swallow it, if your an adult that is. I fucking hate raw tomatoes but I can down them if I have too.

Lmao yes, bonus points if you can guess which

Again, the whole gagging thing. I know, I’m a total pussy

I had that as a kid, but my parents did the whole "you either eat that or nothing at all" You'll get used to it if you try.

Then stop being a punk bitch.

Eat stuff you don't like deliberately and often

How old are you? I was a fairly picky eater until I was about 22 and all of a sudden I just started trying everything, there's really nothing I won't eat now unless it's really out there. I actually enjoy trying new things now, whereas before I would literally order the same thing for 20 years

Usually you acquire taste after about 10 times you try certain food. But if you are a super taster sometimes you just can't. Physically.

Shemale

if you can't eat a typical burger with lettuce tomato and some mustard or pickles, then there is no fucking hope for you besides growing the fuck up. let me guess, 21 years old? you're still a kid.

Try new foods that people say are close in taste to foods you like and slowly expand your palate with good experiences (or as close to manageable experiences as you can).

I got over my hatred of eggplants by eating them while I was drunk off my mind. So, I guess try getting olastered and eating something you don't normally like?

Is that the motherfucking Programming Penguin?

Nah, cis girl

Yeh, it’s Linux.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

Pls just teach me how to eat like a normal fucking person

embrace your inner fatso

I have a legitimate fear of becoming fat lmao like I’ve always been insanely skinny and don’t want to give it up

sudo apt-get --purge remove autism

sudo apt-get update taste

sudo rm -rf / --no-preserve-root

Fast for 2 or 3 days
At the end you'll probably be begging for a hamburger or a steak

I used to be anorexic, man. That shit won’t work with me

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/hda

No, the penguin represents Linux, which is the kernel. It's used in GNU/Linux distributions.

order the salad, case closed.
you are a picky eater by choice, there is no physical barrier between you and a cheeseburger.

never gets old.