Can someone give me the cliffnotes of Stirner?

Can someone give me the cliffnotes of Stirner?

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/max-stirner/
plato.stanford.edu
youtube.com/watch?v=HvsoVgc5rGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cliffnotes are a spook

pls upvote this post if u liked my joke

just b urself (the creative nothing)

plato.stanford.edu/entries/max-stirner/

>plato.stanford.edu/entries/max-stirner/
> ctrl+f "spook"
>nothing
I have been led astray

Your own consciousness is the only thing that you can be certain actually exists; because of this, everything exists because you perceive it and it is therefore your property. Things like the state, morality, religion and ideology in general are "spooks" to scare you away from your property and can be ignored as you see fit because you're the only thing that actually exists.

How'd I do senpai?

>plato.stanford.edu
How have I not heard of this

So Stirner's beliefs are also spooks and should be avoided if you prescribe to his beliefs...

So this is the power of Stirner...

DUDE NOTHING MATTERS LMAO

False, you or societal spooks do not matter but I am all that matters.

No. He makes so many good arguments that even I, a Stirnerite, forget them. Saying "dude spooks lmao", or even "hey have you heard of the creative nothing" will miss a lot of his points.

I think this is the reason people assume he's all memes.
I...don't know. It's like the go-to """autodidact""" resource.

DUDE THE WORLD IS MINE HAHAH LOL Xd

dies a virgin

10/10

>should

You missed the point.

During this time he married Agnes Butz (1815–1838), a member of his landlady's family. Edgar Bauer (1820–1886) would later record that Stirner had confessed that having once caught sight of his wife naked he had been unable to touch her again. In August 1838, Agnes died giving birth to a still-born child.

or was this the time he got cucked? If he actually did, not sure if that's true.

He spends too much time on religion, we get it, god is a spook.

Also he's kinda racist.

Stop being an involuntary egoist, embrace your egoism, stop letting spooks have power over you and drink milk

Also the state is kind of shit, fuck the state

>gets killed by an insect

Just read his two books for fuck's sake, OP.

You aren't going to understand his ideology properly through a summary.

He impregnated his first waifu whom he loved nut died and used his second wife wich he didnt love for money. Everybody /pol/ disagrees with is a cuck by the way.

Spooks are a kek

upvoted

1. everything is a spook
2. might makes right
3. he spouts some pseudo shit to justify why people should be ok with him not upholding the social contract
4. reinvents some existing things and speaks about them in a simplistic or less efficient why. for example having everyone have a share in the bakery, that could mean everyone going to bake their own bread (basically kill off most specialization) or having a part in it the same way a citizen has a part in the police force or a fire department (that is how you end up paying for a tv licence or some other shit you do not want)

He does say that you should take as much as you can but he does not say others are not real, he says they may try to fog your mind with irreverent notions so that they can take more than you.

>Also he's kinda racist.
is he or did he write that for the censors, do not forget that he had an agenda when writing this book and it was not to benefit the reader

What does "spook" mean?

construct made to exploit you or keep you from your full potential

youtube.com/watch?v=HvsoVgc5rGs

spooks can only be faithfully engaged with as spooks
there is no prescription to subscribe to a certain set of spooks, merely an injunction to be aware of what you are doing

A spook is something that haunts your mind and frightens you until you realise it actually doesn't exist, like morality etc.

the important thing in Stirner is that spooks make you think you have obligations