Name ONE (1) talented young writer who isn't an MFA graduate

Name ONE (1) talented young writer who isn't an MFA graduate.

rupi kaur

me

Name ONE (1) talented young writer

Every talented young writer that isn't a burger

America is the intellectual and cultural capital of the planet. If you're not at least attending an American university, you are too stupid to create meaningful and relevant literature

In the same sense as that America is also the culinary capital of the planet.

But it IS the culinary capital of the planet. New York City probably has more world class restaurants than your entire country.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

holy shit Americans BTFO

Sure, sure. They're not American restaurants though, are they? They're Italian, French, Japanese, Chinese ...

Yes they are. They're Italian-American, French-American, Japanese-American, Chinese-American...

You're posting in an American idiolect over an American website that makes use of the internet, an American invention

>Yes they are. They're Italian-American, French-American, Japanese-American, Chinese-American...

Not they're not

> You're posting in an American idiolect over an American website that makes use of the internet, an American invention

Not culture

>Not they're not
Yes they are

>Not culture
Speech patterns, media, and technology are all examples of culture

This is getting pathetic.

I'm posting in English on a Japanese designed and owned website that makes use of the internet, an English invention.
>Sir Timothy John Berners-Lee OM KBE FRS FREng FRSA FBCS (born 8 June 1955),[1] also known as TimBL, is an English computer scientist, best known as the inventor of the World Wide Web.
Your use of "-American" in those restaurant names just refers to where they are now. The word that comes first (Italian, French, etc) tells us what their culinary culture is.

>name ONE (1) talented young writer who isn't a male fashion advice graduate

Talented young writer is an oxymoron

Nice deflecting

>Yes they are. They're Italian-American, French-American, Japanese-American, Chinese-American...

>Not they're not

Not faggot OP, but as someone who has dined well in NYC, almost every ethic restaurant of quality has for better but almost always for worsean executive chef that is 2nd or 3rd gen immigrant, committed to cultural fusion, and has 30 mexican sous chefs. So, really, yes they are. If you want legit chinese food you have to go slumming in Flushing.

Well, for starters: oh, how about Homer?
He was pretty young, right
Also a certain young Fyodor of some renown

>chinese

i meant korean

Can you reccomend a place? Would give me a reason to leave this room.

My brother. I'm trash by comparison, honestly.

Well, Jade Asian Restaurant on 39th in Queens is the best dim sum ive ever had, but you will be the only white person there, and the waiter wont understand you. Buenos Aires on E 6th has the best skirt steak and chimmichurri ever. Heidelberg on 2nd Ave has great pot roast. Anthony's on Union Turnpike out in queens is like an old fashioned italian mob restaurant with great veal everything. Gigino Trattoria in Tribeca is pricey but their bone marrow on crisps is unbelievable. Their sister restaurant Hearth is a James Beard finalist and has this amazing chocolate spread of rare international chocolates.

What's he written? Care to post a sample?

In my experience the younger, aspiring writers are generally better than all the middle-aged writers trying to make their big breakthrough. You can just see the stagnation in their work, while the younger lads have a long time ahead of them to improve.

Thanks user. Also I'm a negro.

New York is ranked 5th in the world according to the Michelin Guide.

If you want prime white out of town pussy that is being adventurous, I always see colored boys scoring at the Bohemian Hall in Astoria..

>Michelin Guide

If you want to eat well in NYC Zagat is the key to that. I havent eaten personally, but have friends that have eaten at Jean Georges, Blanca, and Daniel, which were all delicious, but as is typical, pretentious, overpriced, with tiny portions.

If you want to eat at an undiscovered jewel in the heart of Brooklyn you should be using Zagat. Not Yelp, the "community" is reddit tier that watches too many cooking shows.

That doesn't follow. It's not necessary to go to uni to be a successful writer. Moreover, not attending post secondary school doesn't necessarily imply stupidity.

Joshua Cohen

Where should I start?

Britain laughs at you

Not very good desu

Britain is America's client state and cultural property

Don't, he's terrible

Γελάνε kαι τα αυτιά μου με την ανοησία σου, Αμεριkανάkι.

>12% white

Okay user, or should I say Anõn, eh?

Whenever I need my AUTHENTIC Asian fix, I get my ass over to one of those Mecican Taco/Chinese takeout combos. Fucking takes me straight back to the home land.